McDonald's Corporation (MCD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MCD has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 96.74% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: MCD reports less variability in its cash flow than 97.48% of dividend stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MCD's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SB, NTP, ABC, NCMI and CME.
MCD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of MCD, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 19.91%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Mcdonalds Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of -19.91%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 74% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Mcdonalds Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 74% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Mcdonalds Corp's dividend growth rate is greater than only 24.54% of its fellow large-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
MCD Dividend Chart
MCD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|