McDonald's Corporation (MCD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, MCD has issued more dividends than 96.67% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: MCD reports less variability in its cash flow than 96.96% of dividend stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MCD's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: LLY, SBT, XPER, MMP and AMSF.
MCD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of MCD, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 22.33%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Mcdonalds Corp are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of -22.33%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 70.86% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, MCD has a discount rate lower than 70.86% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, MCD boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than just 23.98% of the dividend issuers in our set.
MCD Dividend Chart
MCD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|