McDonald's Corporation (MCD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MCD has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 96.47% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that MCD reports less variability in its free cash flow than 96.88% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MCD's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MPX, GILT, SLQT, PBR and PCYG.
MCD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Mcdonalds Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 80.12% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MCD, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of 80.12%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 90.64% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, MCD has a discount rate lower than 90.64% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for MCD than it is for 90.64% of other equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector that also issue dividends.
MCD Dividend Chart
MCD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|