Mcdonalds Corp (MCD) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Mcdonalds Corp think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
MCD Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for MCD as an investment opportunity.
- MCD has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 99.49% of all US stocks.
- MCD has a higher average analyst price target than 96% of Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- MCD has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 81.19% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- MCD has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 75.24% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- MCD has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- MCD has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than practically none of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of MCD is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is MCD a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!