Micro Focus Intl PLC ADS each representing One Ord Sh (MFGP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MFGP POWR Grades
- MFGP scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MFGP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- MFGP ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
MFGP Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.38, Micro Focus International Plc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 2.38% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MFGP is currently 1.75, higher than just 5.25% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MFGP comes in at 31.19% -- higher than that of 92.71% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MFGP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CPHI, MGIC, PFIE, JOUT, and IOSP.
- Visit MFGP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.microfocus.com.
MFGP Valuation Summary
- MFGP's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 86.79% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 47 months, MFGP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 64.
- Over the past 47 months, MFGP's price/sales ratio has gone down 8.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MFGP.
MFGP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MFGP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.88% of graded US stocks.
- MFGP's asset turnover comes in at 0.248 -- ranking 462nd of 560 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MFGP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MFGP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MFGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.08||52-week high||$8.19|
|Prev. close||$5.15||52-week low||$2.78|
|Day high||$5.10||Avg. volume||719,146|
|50-day MA||$5.48||Dividend yield||2.72%|
|200-day MA||$6.28||Market Cap||1.71B|
Micro Focus Intl PLC ADS each representing One Ord Sh (MFGP) Company Bio
Micro Focus International plc, an infrastructure software company, develops, sells, and supports software products and solutions to federal, airlines, and healthcare industries in the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany, France, Japan, and internationally. The company operates through Micro Focus and SUSE segments. It provides software products in the areas of collaboration, endpoint management, file and networking services, identity and access management, information archiving, security management, terminal emulation, and software delivery and testing, as well as COBOL development and mainframe, and data center solutions. The company offers enterprise Linux, OpenStack private cloud, software-defined storage, and other IT infrastructure management and optimization solutions; and professional, and training and education services. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Newbury, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
MFGP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MFGP Latest Social Stream
View Full MFGP Social Stream
Latest MFGP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Micro Focus International Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MFGP as an investment opportunity.
Micro Focus Unveils New Compliance Archiving and Supervision SaaS Product Optimized for Mid-Sized Organizations
Micro Focus (LSE: MCRO) (NYSE: MFGP) today announced Digital Safe Foundations, a cloud-native and social collaboration-optimized archiving and supervision solution designed specifically for mid-market organizations operating under strict regulatory compliance protocols.
Does the September share price for Micro Focus International plc ( LON:MCRO ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we...
SAN FRANCISCO , Aug. 31, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- A new market study published by Global Industry Analysts Inc., (GIA) the premier market research company, today released its report titled "Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" . The report presents fresh perspectives on opportunities and challenges in a significantly transformed post COVID-19 marketplace. FACTS AT A GLANCE Edition: 6; Released: April 2021 Executive Pool: 12101 Companies: 42 - Players covered include Atlassian; CA Technologies, Inc.; CollabNet, Inc.; Digite Inc.; IBM Corporation; Inflectra Corporation; Intland Software GmbH; Micro Focus International PLC; Microsoft Corporation; Perforce Software, Inc.; Siemens PLM Software and Others. Coverage: All major geographies and key segments ...
CyberRes, a Micro Focus (LSE: MCRO; NYSE: MFGP) line of business, today published its annual State of Security Operations report, which provides insights into how enterprises are utilizing security operations to modernize their business, secure the digital value chain and systematically address modern threats to achieve greater enterprise resiliency. Overall, the report found that the increased adoption of advanced security technologies and hybrid-cloud deployments was primarily driven by the ne
Micro Focus Lends Expertise and Support to U.S. Legislation to Create the Grace Hopper Code for Us Act
Micro Focus (LSE: MCRO; NYSE: MFGP) today announced their full support for U.S. Representative Matt Cartwright's Grace Hopper Code for Us Act to support universities and colleges "in the development and implementation of courses of instruction regarding maintaining, developing, and modernizing information systems utilizing critical legacy computer languages." With thousands of successful modernization projects completed for customers around the world, the expertise of Micro Focus was requested i
MFGP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|