Micro Focus International PLC ADR (MFGP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MFGP POWR Grades
- MFGP scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 95.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MFGP is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- MFGP ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
MFGP Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MFGP is currently 2.6, higher than only 8.06% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Micro Focus International Plc comes in at -7.81%, a number that bests only 11.74% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MFGP comes in at 16.77% -- higher than that of 89.87% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Micro Focus International Plc are ITRN, ELSE, GRFS, AEZS, and MOG.A.
- Visit MFGP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.microfocus.com.
MFGP Valuation Summary
- MFGP's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 86.79% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 47 months, MFGP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 64.
- Over the past 47 months, MFGP's price/sales ratio has gone down 8.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MFGP.
MFGP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MFGP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.24% of graded US stocks.
- MFGP's asset turnover comes in at 0.248 -- ranking 466th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MFGP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MFGP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MFGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.62||52-week high||$7.59|
|Prev. close||$4.52||52-week low||$4.24|
|Day high||$4.69||Avg. volume||619,452|
|50-day MA||$4.96||Dividend yield||8.19%|
|200-day MA||$5.28||Market Cap||1.55B|
Micro Focus International PLC ADR (MFGP) Company Bio
Micro Focus International plc, an infrastructure software company, develops, sells, and supports software products and solutions to federal, airlines, and healthcare industries in the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany, France, Japan, and internationally. The company operates through Micro Focus and SUSE segments. It provides software products in the areas of collaboration, endpoint management, file and networking services, identity and access management, information archiving, security management, terminal emulation, and software delivery and testing, as well as COBOL development and mainframe, and data center solutions. The company offers enterprise Linux, OpenStack private cloud, software-defined storage, and other IT infrastructure management and optimization solutions; and professional, and training and education services. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Newbury, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
MFGP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MFGP Latest Social Stream
View Full MFGP Social Stream
Latest MFGP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Micro Focus International Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MFGP as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 10 technology dividend stocks with over 4% yield. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to 5 Technology Dividend Stocks with Over 4% Yield. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the world shifted towards a digital age that is here to stay in […]
Good morning, investor!
Losers page, we’ve identified the top 5 pre-market stock movers below. 5 Biggest Movers Peloton Interactive, Inc. (PTON), the American exercise equipment and media company, was the biggest laggard in pre-market trading. It lost around 13.6% at the time of writing, reflecting investors’ concerns following the company’s revelation that CEO John Foley will step down and around 2,800 employees will be laid off.
Gainers: Society Pass (SOPA) +52%. Teradata (TDC) +27% Losers: Micro Focus International (MFGP) -11%. Maris-Tech (MTEK) -9%
MFGP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|