Micro Focus International PLC ADR (MFGP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MFGP POWR Grades
- MFGP scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 95.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MFGP is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- MFGP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
MFGP Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MFGP is currently 3.02, higher than just 11.74% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MICRO FOCUS INTERNATIONAL PLC comes in at -12.77%, a number that bests just 11.73% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- MICRO FOCUS INTERNATIONAL PLC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 28.41%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.92% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MICRO FOCUS INTERNATIONAL PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be CPIX, GNRC, SBFM, AVGR, and ITRN.
- Visit MFGP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.microfocus.com.
MFGP Valuation Summary
- MFGP's price/earnings ratio is -9.3; this is 136.19% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 64 months, MFGP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 96.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MFGP.
MFGP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MFGP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.24% of graded US stocks.
- MFGP's asset turnover comes in at 0.248 -- ranking 466th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MFGP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MFGP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MFGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.51||52-week high||$6.58|
|Prev. close||$6.53||52-week low||$3.03|
|Day high||$6.55||Avg. volume||402,950|
|50-day MA||$6.32||Dividend yield||1.84%|
|200-day MA||$5.13||Market Cap||2.21B|
Micro Focus International PLC ADR (MFGP) Company Bio
Micro Focus International plc, an infrastructure software company, develops, sells, and supports software products and solutions to federal, airlines, and healthcare industries in the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany, France, Japan, and internationally. The company operates through Micro Focus and SUSE segments. It provides software products in the areas of collaboration, endpoint management, file and networking services, identity and access management, information archiving, security management, terminal emulation, and software delivery and testing, as well as COBOL development and mainframe, and data center solutions. The company offers enterprise Linux, OpenStack private cloud, software-defined storage, and other IT infrastructure management and optimization solutions; and professional, and training and education services. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Newbury, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
MFGP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MFGP Latest Social Stream
View Full MFGP Social Stream
Latest MFGP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MICRO FOCUS INTERNATIONAL PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MFGP as an investment opportunity.
LONDON, January 25, 2023-- FORM 8.3
LONDON, January 13, 2023-- Amendment to section 2(a)
LONDON, January 11, 2023-- FORM 8.3
LONDON, January 10, 2023-- FORM 8.3
OpenText (OTEX) to acquire the entire issued and to be issued share capital of Micro Focus International (MCFUF) (MFGP) through an all-cash offer.The acquisition is expected to close…
MFGP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|