Micro Focus International PLC ADR (MFGP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MFGP POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MFGP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MFGP is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- MFGP's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.44% of US stocks).
MFGP Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MFGP is currently 2.69, higher than just 10.64% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MICRO FOCUS INTERNATIONAL PLC comes in at -12.77%, a number that bests just 11.42% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- MICRO FOCUS INTERNATIONAL PLC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 31.88%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.74% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MICRO FOCUS INTERNATIONAL PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be IFBD, AGCO, NYT, EBIX, and BODY.
- Visit MFGP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.microfocus.com.
MFGP Valuation Summary
- MFGP's EV/EBIT ratio is -90.9; this is 595.37% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- MFGP's price/sales ratio has moved down 8.6 over the prior 59 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MFGP.
MFGP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MFGP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.24% of graded US stocks.
- MFGP's asset turnover comes in at 0.248 -- ranking 466th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MFGP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MFGP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MFGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.56||52-week high||$6.58|
|Prev. close||$5.60||52-week low||$3.03|
|Day high||$5.61||Avg. volume||558,930|
|50-day MA||$4.44||Dividend yield||2.14%|
|200-day MA||$4.81||Market Cap||1.87B|
Micro Focus International PLC ADR (MFGP) Company Bio
Micro Focus International plc, an infrastructure software company, develops, sells, and supports software products and solutions to federal, airlines, and healthcare industries in the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany, France, Japan, and internationally. The company operates through Micro Focus and SUSE segments. It provides software products in the areas of collaboration, endpoint management, file and networking services, identity and access management, information archiving, security management, terminal emulation, and software delivery and testing, as well as COBOL development and mainframe, and data center solutions. The company offers enterprise Linux, OpenStack private cloud, software-defined storage, and other IT infrastructure management and optimization solutions; and professional, and training and education services. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Newbury, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
MFGP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MFGP Latest Social Stream
View Full MFGP Social Stream
Latest MFGP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MICRO FOCUS INTERNATIONAL PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MFGP as an investment opportunity.
LONDON, September 23, 2022-- FORM 8.3
(NYSE:MFGP )On 25 August 2022, the boards of Micro Focus and OpenText announced that they had reached agreement on the terms and conditions of a recommended all cash acquisition of the entire issued and to be issued share capital of Micro Focus (the "Acquisition"), to be effected by means of a Court-sanctioned scheme of arrangement under Part 26 of the Companies Act (the "Scheme").
LONDON, September 15, 2022-- FORM 8.3
Global digital transformation leader Micro Focus (LSE: MCRO; NYSE: MFGP) today announced the successful modernisation of AG's mission-critical business systems. By using Micro Focus solutions and services, Belgium's largest and oldest insurance provider has established a contemporary, collaborative application development environment that meets the company's current needs, while enabling continued evolution and future change.
(Bloomberg) -- Shares of Darktrace Plc tumbled as much as 33% after US private equity firm Thoma Bravo said it did not intend to make a takeover offer for the cybersecurity firm.Most Read from BloombergUS Inflation Tops Forecasts, Cementing Odds of Big Fed HikeUgly Selloff Pushes Stocks Down Most Since 2020: Markets WrapThe World’s Hottest Housing Markets Are Facing a Painful ResetUkrainian Successes Raise Russian Collapse to Realm of PossibilityHedge Fund’s Decade-Long Wait for Yuan Crash Nears
MFGP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|