Micro Focus Intl PLC ADS each representing One Ord Sh (MFGP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MFGP POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MFGP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MFGP is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- MFGP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.5% of US stocks).
MFGP Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.29, Micro Focus International Plc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 2.41% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MFGP is currently 2.03, higher than just 6.91% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, MFGP has reported earnings growth of -255.47%, putting it ahead of only 8.2% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MFGP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DDS, CPHI, IMKTA, NSEC, and AIH.
- Visit MFGP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.microfocus.com.
MFGP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MFGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.82||52-week high||$8.19|
|Prev. close||$6.56||52-week low||$2.78|
|Day high||$6.84||Avg. volume||945,310|
|50-day MA||$7.08||Dividend yield||2.05%|
|200-day MA||$5.26||Market Cap||2.29B|
Micro Focus Intl PLC ADS each representing One Ord Sh (MFGP) Company Bio
Micro Focus International plc, an infrastructure software company, develops, sells, and supports software products and solutions to federal, airlines, and healthcare industries in the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany, France, Japan, and internationally. The company operates through Micro Focus and SUSE segments. It provides software products in the areas of collaboration, endpoint management, file and networking services, identity and access management, information archiving, security management, terminal emulation, and software delivery and testing, as well as COBOL development and mainframe, and data center solutions. The company offers enterprise Linux, OpenStack private cloud, software-defined storage, and other IT infrastructure management and optimization solutions; and professional, and training and education services. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Newbury, the United Kingdom.
MFGP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Micro Focus International Plc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Micro Focus International Plc ranked in the 60th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 25.17% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MFGP, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Micro Focus International Plc over the past 1.06 years is 0.02%; that's higher than only 18.41% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- 32% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 7.08% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Micro Focus International Plc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -9.52. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 8.46% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MFGP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MFGP Latest Social Stream
View Full MFGP Social Stream
Latest MFGP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Micro Focus International Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MFGP as an investment opportunity.
Micro Focus and Microsoft Collaborate to Deliver Cloud and Digital Transformation Strategies for Government Agencies
Micro Focus (LSE: MCRO; NYSE: MFGP) today announced an expanded strategic collaboration with Microsoft to help reduce government clients' infrastructure costs by bridging existing and emerging technologies to transform and modernize. As state and local government agencies work to provide reliable services to their citizens in a cost-effective way, this partnership with Microsoft provides a reliable and scalable strategy for enabling mainframe applications to run on Microsoft Azure.
Rating Action: Moody's places SUSE's B3 ratings on review for upgradeGlobal Credit Research - 30 Apr 2021Frankfurt am Main, April 30, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has today placed on review for upgrade the B3 corporate family rating (CFR) and the B3-PD probability of default rating (PDR) of Marcel Lux IV S.a.r.l. Concurrently, Moody's has placed on review for upgrade the B2 instrument ratings on the E300 million guaranteed senior secured term loan B2 and the $81 million guaranteed senior secured revolving credit facility borrowed by Marcel Bidco GmbH; as well as the B2 instrument rating on the $360 million guaranteed senior secured term loan B1 issued by Marcel Bidco LLC. Moody's has also placed on review for upgrade the B2 instrument ratings on the $300 million guaran...
Photo by Melpomenem/iStock via Getty ImagesMicro Focus International (NYSE:MFGP) recently came to our attention due to the clear momentum shares have been enjoying. Price has rallied more than 26% over the past three months whereas the sector in which Micro Focus operates in has returned less than 1%. There's no...
Micro Focus (LSE: MCRO; NYSE: MFGP) today announced it has partnered globally with Citadel, to expand its Content Management product line to now provide Content Manager Select Software as a Service, an innovative managed service solution. The new service provides customers a one-stop cloud-based managed solution for content management that combines the strengths of Citadel's longstanding Citadel-IXTM market presence for managed SaaS solutions and Micro Focus' longstanding market and technical expertise with Content Manager. The new offering provides robust, innovative content management software in a SaaS model that lowers the total cost of ownership and offers unrivalled customer flexibility.
Today, Micro Focus (LSE: MCRO; NYSE: MFGP) announced that Citi, the leading global bank with 200 million customer accounts worldwide, has received its Digital Transformation (DX) Innovation Award in recognition of exceptional creativity in leveraging technology to win in today's digital economy. The award will be announced this week at Micro Focus Universe 2021, the company's flagship customer event.
MFGP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|