Micro Focus Intl PLC ADS each representing One Ord Sh (MFGP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MFGP POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MFGP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MFGP is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- MFGP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
MFGP Stock Summary
- MFGP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.41 -- higher than just 3.03% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Micro Focus International Plc is higher than just 6.12% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MFGP comes in at 28.83% -- higher than that of 91.6% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Micro Focus International Plc, a group of peers worth examining would be CPHI, AAME, DXYN, CPA, and GLRE.
- MFGP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Micro Focus International Plc's official web site, go to www.microfocus.com.
MFGP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MFGP's price/earnings ratio is 102.03% lower, now standing at -0.8.
- MFGP's price/sales ratio has moved down 8.7 over the prior 45 months.
- MFGP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 88.4 over the prior 45 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MFGP.
MFGP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MFGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.64||52-week high||$8.19|
|Prev. close||$5.61||52-week low||$2.78|
|Day high||$5.72||Avg. volume||846,423|
|50-day MA||$6.48||Dividend yield||2.53%|
|200-day MA||$6.03||Market Cap||1.89B|
Micro Focus Intl PLC ADS each representing One Ord Sh (MFGP) Company Bio
Micro Focus International plc, an infrastructure software company, develops, sells, and supports software products and solutions to federal, airlines, and healthcare industries in the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany, France, Japan, and internationally. The company operates through Micro Focus and SUSE segments. It provides software products in the areas of collaboration, endpoint management, file and networking services, identity and access management, information archiving, security management, terminal emulation, and software delivery and testing, as well as COBOL development and mainframe, and data center solutions. The company offers enterprise Linux, OpenStack private cloud, software-defined storage, and other IT infrastructure management and optimization solutions; and professional, and training and education services. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Newbury, the United Kingdom.
MFGP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MFGP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Micro Focus International Plc ranked in the 59th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 22.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Micro Focus International Plc, consider:
- In the past 1.06 years, Micro Focus International Plc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.02%; that's higher than only 15.95% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- Micro Focus International Plc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Micro Focus International Plc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -9.52. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 7.21% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MFGP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MFGP Latest Social Stream
View Full MFGP Social Stream
Latest MFGP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Micro Focus International Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MFGP as an investment opportunity.
Micro Focus Lends Expertise and Support to U.S. Legislation to Create the Grace Hopper Code for Us Act
Micro Focus (LSE: MCRO; NYSE: MFGP) today announced their full support for U.S. Representative Matt Cartwright's Grace Hopper Code for Us Act to support universities and colleges "in the development and implementation of courses of instruction regarding maintaining, developing, and modernizing information systems utilizing critical legacy computer languages." With thousands of successful modernization projects completed for customers around the world, the expertise of Micro Focus was requested i
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
It is not uncommon to see companies perform well in the years after insiders buy shares. On the other hand, we'd be...
BEST, JRSH, MRNS, MFGP and SABR have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on July 9, 2021.
Good morning, investor!
MFGP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|