McCormick & Company, Incorporated (MKC): Price and Financial Metrics
MKC Stock Summary
- Mccormick & Co Inc's market capitalization of $22,206,983,844 is ahead of 89.69% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 946.11, Mccormick & Co Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.64% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Mccormick & Co Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.33% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mccormick & Co Inc are K, HSY, SWK, IEX, and ROK.
- MKC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mccormick & Co Inc's official web site, go to www.mccormickcorporation.com.
MKC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MKC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$82.90||52-week high||$105.54|
|Prev. close||$83.19||52-week low||$56.11|
|Day high||$84.63||Avg. volume||1,369,988|
|50-day MA||$90.41||Dividend yield||1.63%|
|200-day MA||$93.35||Market Cap||22.13B|
McCormick & Company, Incorporated (MKC) Company Bio
McCormick & Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavorful products to the entire food industry – retail outlets, food manufacturers and foodservice businesses. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in Sparks, Maryland.
MKC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Mccormick & Co Inc. To summarize, we found that Mccormick & Co Inc ranked in the 37th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MKC, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 7.5 -- which is good for besting 61.15% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector with positive cash flow).
- Mccormick & Co Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 19.76% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MKC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MKC Latest Social Stream
View Full MKC Social Stream
Latest MKC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mccormick & Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MKC as an investment opportunity.
McCormick & Company, Incorporated -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of McCormick & Company, Incorporated
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of McCormick & Company, IncorporatedGlobal Credit Research - 03 Mar 2021New York, March 03, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of McCormick & Company, Incorporated and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 23 February 2021 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic ...
McCormick & Company, Incorporated (NYSE: MKC), a global leader in flavor, is scheduled to conduct a conference call and webcast of its first quarter 2021 financial results on Tuesday, March 30, 2021, at 8:00 a.m. Eastern time. Lawrence Kurzius, Chairman, President & CEO; Mike Smith, Executive Vice President & CFO; and Kasey Jenkins, Vice President Investor Relations will be hosting the call.
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. Furthermore, you'd generally like to see...
In this article we take a look at 10 best long-term dividend stocks to buy and hold. You can skip our detailed analysis of the performance of dividend stocks over the last several years, our criteria for choosing the dividend stocks in the list and go directly to 5 Best Long-Term Dividend Stocks To Buy […]
U.K. retail investors dive into derivatives, driving an ‘exceptional year’ for trading platform Plus500
The FTSE 100 drifted south on Wednesday, as investors absorbed inflation data and watched climbing global bond yields.
MKC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MKCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Mccormick & Co Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!