McCormick & Company, Incorporated (MKC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MKC POWR Grades
- MKC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 86.9% of US stocks.
- MKC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- MKC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
MKC Stock Summary
- Mccormick & Co Inc's market capitalization of $23,533,808,827 is ahead of 89.52% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 414.93, Mccormick & Co Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.14% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Mccormick & Co Inc's share price is greater than that of 89.7% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MKC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ZBRA, CLX, FMC, RCI, and K.
- MKC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mccormick & Co Inc's official web site, go to www.mccormickcorporation.com.
MKC Valuation Summary
- MKC's price/earnings ratio is 32.8; this is 52.56% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MKC's price/earnings ratio has gone up $9.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MKC.
MKC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MKC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$88.85||52-week high||$105.54|
|Prev. close||$88.74||52-week low||$82.03|
|Day high||$89.00||Avg. volume||1,330,190|
|50-day MA||$89.63||Dividend yield||1.53%|
|200-day MA||$92.12||Market Cap||23.73B|
McCormick & Company, Incorporated (MKC) Company Bio
McCormick & Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavorful products to the entire food industry – retail outlets, food manufacturers and foodservice businesses. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in Sparks, Maryland.
MKC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MKC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Mccormick & Co Inc ranked in the 29th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 62%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Mccormick & Co Inc ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 7.89; that's higher than 58.04% of US stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Mccormick & Co Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 20.11% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MKC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MKC Latest Social Stream
View Full MKC Social Stream
Latest MKC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mccormick & Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MKC as an investment opportunity.
McCormick & Company, Incorporated (NYSE: MKC), a global leader in flavor, will be participating in the Deutsche Bank dbAccess Global Consumer Conference at 1:00 p.m. ET, on June 9, 2021. Representing McCormick will be Lawrence Kurzius, Chairman, President & CEO and Mike Smith, Executive Vice President & CFO. The discussion will be webcast live via the McCormick website ir.mccormick.com.
In this article we discuss the 10 best stocks to buy according to billionaire David Harding. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Harding’s history and hedge fund performance, go directly to the 5 Best Stocks to Buy According to Billionaire David Harding. David Harding is a British billionaire businessman and the founder […]
McCormick & Company, Incorporated (NYSE: MKC), a global leader in flavor, was officially named to the Fortune 500 list of Companies by Fortune Magazine in early June. McCormick's overarching focus on growth and the successful execution of the Company's strategies has consistently driven industry leading revenue growth. As a result, McCormick ranked 482 overall on the list marking an important milestone for the Company. The Fortune 500 ranks the largest United States corporations by total revenue
Pulled from Benzinga Pro data McCormick & Co (NYSE: MKC ) posted Q1 earnings of $255.10 million, an increase from Q4 of 11.21%. Sales dropped to $1.48 billion, a 4.91% decrease between quarters. McCormick & Co earned $287.30 million, and sales totaled $1.56 billion in Q4. What Is Return On Capital Employed? Return on Capital Employed is a measure of yearly pre-tax profit relative to capital employed by a business. Changes in earnings and sales indicate shifts in a company's ROCE. A … Full story available on Benzinga.com
McCormick & Company, Incorporated (NYSE: MKC), a global leader in flavor, is scheduled to conduct a conference call and webcast of its second quarter 2021 financial results on Thursday, July 1, 2021, at 8:00 a.m. Eastern time. Lawrence Kurzius, Chairman, President & CEO; Mike Smith, Executive Vice President & CFO; and Kasey Jenkins, Vice President Investor Relations will be hosting the call.
MKC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|