McCormick & Company, Incorporated (MKC): Price and Financial Metrics
MKC Stock Summary
- MKC has a market capitalization of $22,181,662,485 -- more than approximately 90.82% of US stocks.
- MKC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 295.85 -- higher than 86.37% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of Mccormick & Co Inc's share price is greater than that of just 5.07% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mccormick & Co Inc are FAST, K, MTB, FOXA, and GIB.
- Visit MKC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mccormickcorporation.com.
MKC Stock Price Chart More Charts
MKC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$168.68||52-week high||$173.31|
|Prev. close||$167.15||52-week low||$119.00|
|Day high||$168.76||Avg. volume||749,992|
|50-day MA||$167.28||Dividend yield||1.48%|
|200-day MA||$160.73||Market Cap||22.42B|
McCormick & Company, Incorporated (MKC) Company Bio
McCormick & Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavorful products to the entire food industry – retail outlets, food manufacturers and foodservice businesses. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in Sparks, Maryland.