McCormick & Co. Inc. (MKC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MKC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where MKC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.46% of US stocks.
- MKC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- MKC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
MKC Stock Summary
- MKC has a market capitalization of $20,099,573,653 -- more than approximately 89.33% of US stocks.
- MCCORMICK & CO INC's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 85.88% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MKC is currently 30.85, higher than 81.47% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MCCORMICK & CO INC are DGX, CAG, HUBB, AVTR, and BEN.
- Visit MKC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mccormickcorporation.com.
MKC Valuation Summary
- MKC's price/earnings ratio is 31.5; this is 43.51% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- MKC's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MKC.
MKC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 42.19%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 50.38%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 32.14%.
The table below shows MKC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MKC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MKC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.35% of graded US stocks.
- MKC's asset turnover comes in at 0.487 -- ranking 43rd of 58 Food Products stocks.
- SAFM, LWAY, and RIBT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MKC.
The table below shows MKC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MKC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MKC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.54||52-week high||$107.35|
|Prev. close||$74.97||52-week low||$71.19|
|Day high||$76.02||Avg. volume||1,343,283|
|50-day MA||$82.22||Dividend yield||2.08%|
|200-day MA||$84.60||Market Cap||19.99B|
McCormick & Co. Inc. (MKC) Company Bio
McCormick & Company is an American food company that manufactures, markets, and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments, and other flavoring products to retail outlets, food manufacturers, and foodservice businesses. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
MKC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MKC Latest Social Stream
View Full MKC Social Stream
Latest MKC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MCCORMICK & CO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MKC as an investment opportunity.
Investing in McCormick (NYSE: MKC) 15 years ago would have been a smart move. The spice and flavorings giant has trounced the S&P 500 over that time by gaining more than 350%. While the stock's more recent returns have been less appetizing, there's still a lot for investors to love about McCormick right now.
McCormick wants a piece of Fortnite's marketing machine, as Frank's RedHot has a new world for gamers to explore.
McCormick ( NYSE:MKC ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$6.35b (flat on FY 2021). Net income...
With the increase in market volatility, investors are turning to consumer staples stocks.
McCormick & Company, Incorporated (NYSE:MKC) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript January 26, 2023 Kasey Jenkins: Good morning. This is Kasey Jenkins, Chief Strategy Officer and Senior Vice President, Investor Relations. Thank you for joining today’s fourth-quarter earnings call. To accompany this call, we have posted a set of slides at ir.mccormick.com. With me this morning […]
MKC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|