McCormick & Co. Inc. (MKC): Price and Financial Metrics
MKC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.64||52-week high||$94.39|
|Prev. close||$74.65||52-week low||$70.60|
|Day high||$76.13||Avg. volume||1,389,093|
|50-day MA||$83.00||Dividend yield||2.09%|
|200-day MA||$82.82||Market Cap||20.30B|
MKC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MKC POWR Grades
- MKC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MKC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- MKC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 8.2% of US stocks).
MKC Stock Summary
- MKC has a market capitalization of $20,540,394,953 -- more than approximately 90.31% of US stocks.
- MKC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 281.42 -- higher than 89.92% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- MCCORMICK & CO INC's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 85.48% of US equities in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MCCORMICK & CO INC, a group of peers worth examining would be IEX, CDW, BRO, HUBB, and J.
- MKC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MCCORMICK & CO INC's official web site, go to www.mccormickcorporation.com.
MKC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, MKC's price/sales ratio is 255.56% higher, now standing at 3.2.
- MKC's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MKC.
MKC Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 7.79%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 230.79%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 6.38%.
The table below shows MKC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MKC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MKC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.35% of graded US stocks.
- MKC's asset turnover comes in at 0.487 -- ranking 43rd of 58 Food Products stocks.
- SAFM, LWAY, and RIBT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MKC.
The table below shows MKC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
McCormick & Co. Inc. (MKC) Company Bio
McCormick & Company is an American food company that manufactures, markets, and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments, and other flavoring products to retail outlets, food manufacturers, and foodservice businesses. (Source:Wikipedia)
MKC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MKC Latest Social Stream
View Full MKC Social Stream
Latest MKC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MCCORMICK & CO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MKC as an investment opportunity.
The Board of Directors of McCormick & Company, Incorporated (NYSE:MKC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.39 per share on its common stocks, payable October 24, 2023 to shareholders of record October 10, 2023.
McCormick's (MKC) third-quarter results are likely to reflect the impacts of cost inflation and high SG&A costs. However, a focus on the CCI and GOE programs bodes well.
Delving into the financial growth, competitive edges, and market leadership of McCormick & Co Inc (MKC)
Delving into the intrinsic value of McCormick (MKC) to determine its investment potential
McCormick (MKC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
MKC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|