McCormick & Co. Inc. (MKC): Price and Financial Metrics
MKC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.65||52-week high||$94.39|
|Prev. close||$66.79||52-week low||$59.13|
|Day high||$67.40||Avg. volume||1,610,446|
|50-day MA||$65.34||Dividend yield||2.36%|
|200-day MA||$79.33||Market Cap||17.88B|
MKC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MKC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where MKC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MKC is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- MKC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 16.58% of US stocks).
MKC Stock Summary
- MKC has a market capitalization of $17,707,215,614 -- more than approximately 88.67% of US stocks.
- MCCORMICK & CO INC's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.98% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of MCCORMICK & CO INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 80.88% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MCCORMICK & CO INC are KMB, ANSS, EXC, GD, and USM.
- Visit MKC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mccormickcorporation.com.
MKC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, MKC's price/earnings ratio is 46.6% higher, now standing at 29.1.
- MKC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MKC.
MKC Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 7.79%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 230.79%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 6.38%.
The table below shows MKC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MKC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MKC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.35% of graded US stocks.
- MKC's asset turnover comes in at 0.487 -- ranking 43rd of 58 Food Products stocks.
- SAFM, LWAY, and RIBT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MKC.
The table below shows MKC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
McCormick & Co. Inc. (MKC) Company Bio
McCormick & Company is an American food company that manufactures, markets, and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments, and other flavoring products to retail outlets, food manufacturers, and foodservice businesses. (Source:Wikipedia)
MKC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MKC Latest Social Stream
View Full MKC Social Stream
Latest MKC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MCCORMICK & CO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MKC as an investment opportunity.
McCormick & Company, Incorporated ( NYSE:MKC ) will increase its dividend on the 8th of January to $0.42, which is 7.7...
McCormick (MKC) continues to uphold its commitment to rewarding its shareholders, as evidenced by its latest dividend increase. The company hikes its dividend rate for the 38th time.
The Board of Directors of McCormick & Company, Incorporated (NYSE:MKC) today declared an increase in the quarterly dividend from $0.39 to $0.42 per share on its common stocks, payable January 8, 2024 to shareholders of record December 29, 2023. This marks the 38th consecutive year that the Company has increased its quarterly dividend.
In this article, we discuss 13 best food dividend stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of the food industry and its previous performance, and go directly to read 5 Best Food Dividend Stocks To Buy Now. The food sector in the US is diverse and expansive, encompassing various aspects such as […]
An analysis of 25 food stocks, their performance, and potential.
MKC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|