McCormick & Company, Incorporated (MKC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MKC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where MKC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.45% of US stocks.
- MKC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- MKC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
MKC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $22,659,164,080, Mccormick & Co Inc has a greater market value than 88.76% of US stocks.
- MKC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2,812.66 -- higher than 98.65% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MKC is more volatile than only 0.68% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mccormick & Co Inc are IEX, TDY, VIAC, AVY, and ACGL.
- Visit MKC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mccormickcorporation.com.
MKC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, MKC's price/sales ratio is 178.57% higher, now standing at 3.9.
- Over the past 243 months, MKC's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.5.
- MKC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 8.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MKC.
MKC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 41.79%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 57.56%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 63.12%.
The table below shows MKC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MKC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MKC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.72% of graded US stocks.
- MKC's asset turnover comes in at 0.498 -- ranking 42nd of 57 Food Products stocks.
- PPC, TWNK, and FTFT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MKC.
The table below shows MKC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MKC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MKC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$84.55||52-week high||$101.67|
|Prev. close||$84.78||52-week low||$82.03|
|Day high||$85.19||Avg. volume||1,244,291|
|50-day MA||$85.79||Dividend yield||1.61%|
|200-day MA||$88.52||Market Cap||22.60B|
McCormick & Company, Incorporated (MKC) Company Bio
McCormick & Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavorful products to the entire food industry – retail outlets, food manufacturers and foodservice businesses. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in Sparks, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
MKC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MKC Latest Social Stream
View Full MKC Social Stream
Latest MKC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mccormick & Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MKC as an investment opportunity.
McCormick (MKC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Micron's (MU) Q4 results likely to reflect benefits from significant memory chip demand from data-center operators and PC manufacturers amid the pandemic-induced work-and-learn-from-home wave.
In a historically expensive market, with top stocks across a range of sectors competing for your attention, sometimes it's difficult to figure out which are the best companies for your investment portfolio. This is no small accomplishment, especially when you consider that the global pharmaceutical market was worth $1.3 trillion as of 2020, and is on track to reach a valuation of more than $1.7 trillion by the year 2025.
The company, McCormick & Co. Inc., is set to host investors and clients on a conference call on 9/30/2021 5:00:00 PM. The call comes after the company''s earnings, which are set to be announced on 9/30/2021.Investors, or members of the public who wish to dial in, can join the call by visiting
McCormick (MKC) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
MKC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|