McCormick & Co. Inc. (MKC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MKC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where MKC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MKC is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- MKC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 12.36% of US stocks).
MKC Stock Summary
- MKC has a higher market value than 89.91% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $25,976,611,881.
- Mccormick & Co Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.38% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MKC is currently 29.57, higher than 80.26% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mccormick & Co Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DGX, FOXA, TSN, ROK, and DHI.
- Visit MKC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mccormickcorporation.com.
MKC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, MKC's price/sales ratio is 178.57% higher, now standing at 3.9.
- Over the past 243 months, MKC's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.5.
- MKC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 8.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MKC.
MKC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 49.94%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 18.32%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 45.96%.
The table below shows MKC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MKC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MKC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.35% of graded US stocks.
- MKC's asset turnover comes in at 0.487 -- ranking 43rd of 58 Food Products stocks.
- SAFM, LWAY, and RIBT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MKC.
The table below shows MKC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MKC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MKC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$92.94||52-week high||$107.35|
|Prev. close||$91.96||52-week low||$77.85|
|Day high||$93.00||Avg. volume||1,438,293|
|50-day MA||$98.68||Dividend yield||1.61%|
|200-day MA||$91.97||Market Cap||24.92B|
McCormick & Co. Inc. (MKC) Company Bio
McCormick & Company is an American food company that manufactures, markets, and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments, and other flavoring products to retail outlets, food manufacturers, and foodservice businesses. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
MKC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MKC Latest Social Stream
View Full MKC Social Stream
Latest MKC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mccormick & Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MKC as an investment opportunity.
BoCa Flavor Co-Founders Jelece Morris and Suzanne Delica join Yahoo Finance Live to talk about the inception of their spice business, honoring their Haitian and Jamaican roots with their brand, and working alongside charity organizations.
McCormick (MKC) is on track to capitalize on the sustained shift to cooking more at home, higher digital engagement, clean and flavorful eating as well as trusted brands.
Sysco (SYY) acquires The Coastal Companies to diversify its portfolio by adding retail and ready-to-eat capabilities along with state-of-the-art facilities.
McCormick achieved a 20% reduction in greenhouse gas emissions four years early and isn't done yet.
McCormick Releases 2021 Purpose-led Performance Progress Report and Announces New Commitments to Address Climate Change
McCormick & Company, Incorporated (NYSE: MKC), a global leader in flavor, today released its 2021 Purpose-led Performance (PLP) Report, which highlights McCormick's commitment to delivering top tier financial results while doing what's right for People, Communities and the Planet. The company continues to successfully advance its sustainability agenda which is making a positive impact on addressing some of the world's toughest challenges. McCormick was recently named the 14th most sustainable co
MKC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|