McCormick & Co. Inc. (MKC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that MKC has less volatility in its price than merely 2.29% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of history, this is the 22nd quarter in a row dividends for MKC have increased.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MKC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: OGE, VERX, DLTH, SF and IDRA.
MKC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Mccormick & Co Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 2054.85% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Mccormick & Co Inc are:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for MKC, its beta is lower than 98.47% of stocks in the mid-sized revenue class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Mccormick & Co Inc's estimated return of 2054.85% surpasses about 94.67% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
MKC Dividend Chart
MKC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|