Mccormick & Co Inc (MKC) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Mccormick & Co Inc.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
MKC Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- Mccormick & Co Inc's average analyst price target is greater than 82.86% of all US stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of MKC is greater than 16.33% of Food Products stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of MKC is greater than 19.72% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Mccormick & Co Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is less than 22.45% of Food Products stocks.
- Mccormick & Co Inc's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- MKC has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than practically none of all US stocks.
- MKC has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than just about 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for MKC? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.