3M Company (MMM): Price and Financial Metrics
MMM Stock Summary
- MMM has a market capitalization of $103,382,606,756 -- more than approximately 98.05% of US stocks.
- 3M Co's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.49% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of 3M Co's share price is greater than that of only 10.52% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to 3M Co, a group of peers worth examining would be IBM, CAT, GSK, PBR, and UTX.
- Visit MMM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.3m.com.
MMM Stock Price Chart More Charts
MMM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$163.10||52-week high||$219.75|
|Prev. close||$165.58||52-week low||$150.58|
|Day high||$166.47||Avg. volume||3,005,753|
|50-day MA||$173.43||Dividend yield||3.48%|
|200-day MA||$171.31||Market Cap||93.79B|
3M Company (MMM) Company Bio
3M Company manufactures products related to electronics, telecommunications, industrial, consumer and office, health care, safety, and other markets. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in St. Paul, Minnesota.