3M Company (MMM): Price and Financial Metrics
MMM Stock Summary
- MMM has a higher market value than 98.12% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $100,576,359,560.
- 3M Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 81.9% of US listed stocks.
- MMM's went public 33.96 years ago, making it older than 92.38% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to 3M Co, a group of peers worth examining would be CAT, IBM, GSK, SNY, and TMO.
- MMM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit 3M Co's official web site, go to www.3m.com.
MMM Stock Price Chart More Charts
MMM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$167.61||52-week high||$219.75|
|Prev. close||$169.83||52-week low||$150.58|
|Day high||$169.39||Avg. volume||2,755,551|
|50-day MA||$165.92||Dividend yield||3.39%|
|200-day MA||$176.72||Market Cap||96.38B|
3M Company (MMM) Company Bio
3M Company manufactures products related to electronics, telecommunications, industrial, consumer and office, health care, safety, and other markets. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in St. Paul, Minnesota.