3M Company (MMM): Price and Financial Metrics
MMM Stock Summary
- MMM has a market capitalization of $103,382,606,756 -- more than approximately 98.05% of US stocks.
- 3M Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 81.77% of US listed stocks.
- 3M Co's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.47% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MMM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IBM, CAT, GSK, PBR, and UTX.
- MMM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit 3M Co's official web site, go to www.3m.com.
MMM Stock Price Chart More Charts
MMM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$178.15||52-week high||$219.75|
|Prev. close||$177.74||52-week low||$150.58|
|Day high||$179.81||Avg. volume||2,613,138|
|50-day MA||$173.59||Dividend yield||3.24%|
|200-day MA||$172.01||Market Cap||102.45B|
3M Company (MMM) Company Bio
3M Company manufactures products related to electronics, telecommunications, industrial, consumer and office, health care, safety, and other markets. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in St. Paul, Minnesota.