3M Company (MMM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, MMM has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 96.28% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: MMM reports less variability in its cash flow than 99.04% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that MMM has less volatility in its price than 96.52% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MMM's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FMX, ARLP, HMI, HAYN and WVFC.
MMM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding 3M Co, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 59.27%. Digging deeper, the aspects of 3M Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Industrials stocks that issue dividends, 3M Co offers a higher dividend yield than 86.7% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, 3M Co's expected return of 59.27% is higher than 89.91% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, 3M Co bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 89.91% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
MMM Dividend Chart
MMM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|