3M Company (MMM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MMM has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 96.34% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that MMM reports less variability in its free cash flow than 99.57% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, MMM has returned $3,333,000,000 US dollars -- more than 94.38% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with MMM's price: COST, EXPO, CTLT, TIF and TEVA.
MMM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for MMM, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 69.49%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for 3M Co are:
- As for its position relative to other Industrials stocks that issue dividends, 3M Co offers a higher dividend yield than 81.45% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, 3M Co's expected return of 69.49% is higher than 86.29% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, MMM has a discount rate lower than 86.29% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
MMM Dividend Chart
MMM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|