3M Company (MMM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MMM has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 96.17% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that MMM reports less variability in its free cash flow than 97.39% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, MMM has returned $3,399,000,000 US dollars, more than 94.96% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MMM that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MRTN, BF.B, PETS, AAON and SAIC.
MMM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding 3M Co, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 211.4%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for 3M Co are:
- As for its position relative to other Industrials stocks that issue dividends, MMM provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 90.87% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, 3M Co's expected return of 211.4% is higher than 93.48% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, 3M Co bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 93.48% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Industrials sector, 3M Co has an equity discount rate lower than 92.61% of them.
MMM Dividend Chart
MMM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|