3M Company (MMM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MMM has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 96.28% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: MMM reports less variability in its cash flow than 98.88% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, MMM has returned $3,368,000,000 US dollars -- more than 94.38% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MMM that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ENR, ENIA, PCTI, PDM and GECC.
MMM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding 3M Co, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 54.36% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MMM, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Industrials stocks that issue dividends, 3M Co offers a higher dividend yield than 90.87% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, MMM's provides a return of 54.36% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 81.33% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
MMM Dividend Chart
MMM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|