Nathan's Famous, Inc. (NATH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NATH POWR Grades
- NATH scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 93.95% of US stocks.
- NATH's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 197 days.
- NATH ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 57th percentile.
NATH Stock Summary
- Nathans Famous Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 4.58% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Nathans Famous Inc is higher than it is for about 92.48% of US stocks.
- NATH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 5.13% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NATH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RPAI, BFS, STAY, WLKP, and NEN.
- Visit NATH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nathansfamous.com.
NATH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NATH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.34||52-week high||$73.27|
|Prev. close||$64.55||52-week low||$49.38|
|Day high||$65.94||Avg. volume||10,652|
|50-day MA||$65.74||Dividend yield||2.17%|
|200-day MA||$57.68||Market Cap||268.87M|
Nathan's Famous, Inc. (NATH) Company Bio
Nathan's Famous operates and franchises quick-service restaurants that feature Nathans beef hot dogs, crinkle-cut french-fries potatoes, and a range of other menu offerings under the Nathans Famous brand name. The company was founded in 1916 and is based in Jericho, New York.
NATH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Nathans Famous Inc. To summarize, we found that Nathans Famous Inc ranked in the 21th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Nathans Famous Inc, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Nathans Famous Inc over the past 5.5 years is -0.07%; that's higher than merely 15.86% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- Nathans Famous Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 24.46% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NATH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NATH Latest Social Stream
View Full NATH Social Stream
Latest NATH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nathans Famous Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NATH as an investment opportunity.
Nathan's Famous, Inc. -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Nathan's Famous, Inc.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Nathan's Famous, Inc.Global Credit Research - 19 Mar 2021New York, March 19, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Nathan's Famous, Inc. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 16 March 2021 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to announce its comp...
Nathan's Famous, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NATH ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 4 days. If you purchase the stock on or...
And Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Of $.35 Per Share.JERICHO, N.Y., Feb. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nathan's Famous, Inc. (NASDAQ:NATH) today reported results for the third quarter of its 2021 fiscal year that ended December 27, 2020. For the fiscal quarter ended December 27, 2020: Revenues were $18,030,000, as compared to $21,376,000 during the thirteen weeks ended December 29, 2019;Income from operations was $4,403,000, as compared to $3,863,000 during the thirteen weeks ended December 29, 2019;Adjusted EBITDA1, a non-GAAP financial measure, was $4,818,000, as compared to $4,546,000 for the thirteen weeks ended December 29, 2019;Income before provision for income taxes was $1,851,000, as compared to $1,573,000 for the thirteen weeks ended December 29, 2019;Net income was $1,359,00...
And Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Of $.35 Per Share.JERICHO, N.Y., Nov. 06, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nathan's Famous, Inc. (NASDAQ:NATH) today reported results for the second quarter of its 2021 fiscal year that ended September 27, 2020. For the fiscal quarter ended September 27, 2020: * Revenues were $21,839,000 as compared to $29,726,000 during the thirteen weeks ended September 29, 2019; * Income from operations was $7,584,000 as compared to $7,366,000 during the thirteen weeks ended September 29, 2019; * Adjusted EBITDA1, a non-GAAP financial measure, was $8,040,000 as compared to $8,123,000 for the thirteen weeks ended September 29, 2019; * Income before provision for income taxes was $5,058,000 as compared to $5,103,000 for the thirteen weeks ended September 29, 2019; * N...
If you're not sure where to start when looking for the next multi-bagger, there are a few key trends you should keep...
NATH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|