Nathan's Famous, Inc. (NATH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NATH POWR Grades
- NATH scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NATH is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- NATH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 25.6% of US stocks).
NATH Stock Summary
- Nathans Famous Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 3.46% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Nathans Famous Inc is higher than it is for about 92.1% of US stocks.
- NATH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 4.53% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nathans Famous Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CENX, LOAN, SBS, ELP, and RYAM.
- Visit NATH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nathansfamous.com.
NATH Valuation Summary
- NATH's price/sales ratio is 3.1; this is 0% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- NATH's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, NATH's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NATH.
NATH Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -34.53%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -0.84%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -10.61%.
The table below shows NATH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NATH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NATH has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.09% of graded US stocks.
- NATH's asset turnover comes in at 0.825 -- ranking 26th of 80 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- PLAY, TXRH, and BJRI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NATH.
The table below shows NATH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NATH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NATH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.55||52-week high||$78.89|
|Prev. close||$63.80||52-week low||$50.50|
|Day high||$64.75||Avg. volume||9,472|
|50-day MA||$65.48||Dividend yield||2.19%|
|200-day MA||$64.20||Market Cap||261.51M|
Nathan's Famous, Inc. (NATH) Company Bio
Nathan's Famous operates and franchises quick-service restaurants that feature Nathans beef hot dogs, crinkle-cut french-fries potatoes, and a range of other menu offerings under the Nathans Famous brand name. The company was founded in 1916 and is based in Jericho, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
NATH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NATH Latest Social Stream
View Full NATH Social Stream
Latest NATH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nathans Famous Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NATH as an investment opportunity.
And Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.35 Per ShareJERICHO, N.Y., Aug. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nathan's Famous, Inc. (“Nathan’s”, the “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”) (NASDAQ:NATH) today reported results for its first fiscal quarter ended June 27, 2021. For the thirteen-week period ended June 27, 2021 (“first quarter fiscal 2022”): Revenues were $31,319,000, as compared to $17,686,000 during the thirteen weeks ended June 28, 2020;Income from operations was $10,702,000, as compared to $8,
A look at the shareholders of Nathan's Famous, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NATH ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Insiders...
We at Insider Monkey have gone over 866 13F filings that hedge funds and prominent investors are required to file by the SEC. The 13F filings show the funds’ and investors’ portfolio positions as of March 31st. In this article, we look at what those funds think of Nathan’s Famous, Inc. (NASDAQ:NATH) based on that […]
And Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Of $0.35 Per ShareJERICHO, N.Y., June 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nathan's Famous, Inc. (NASDAQ:NATH) today reported results for its fiscal year and fourth quarter ended March 28, 2021. Effective June 11, 2021, the Board of Directors declared its first quarterly cash dividend for fiscal 2022 of $0.35 per share, which is payable on June 25, 2021 to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 21, 2021. For the fiscal year ended March 28, 2021: Reve
Nathan's Famous, Inc. -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Nathan's Famous, Inc.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Nathan's Famous, Inc.Global Credit Research - 19 Mar 2021New York, March 19, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Nathan's Famous, Inc. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 16 March 2021 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to announce its comp...
NATH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|