Nathan's Famous, Inc. (NATH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that NATH has less fluctuation in its price than 88.71% of stocks we're observing.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, NATH has returned $5,873,000 US dollars -- more than only 15.84% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with NATH's price: TECK, TROX, TXRH, AGX and GPC.
NATH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Nathans Famous Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 19.32% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Nathans Famous Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Consumer Cyclical stocks that issue dividends, Nathans Famous Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 70.14% of them.
- With a market cap of roughly $209 million, NATH is in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 72.63% of stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for NATH, approximately 74.33% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
NATH Dividend Chart
NATH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|