NACCO Industries, Inc. (NC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NC is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- NC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 56th percentile.
NC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of NACCO INDUSTRIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.04% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for NACCO INDUSTRIES INC is higher than it is for about just 0.4% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, NACCO INDUSTRIES INC is reporting a growth rate of 357.8%; that's higher than 95.33% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASPS, PME, FSP, AEHL, and ARL.
- NC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NACCO INDUSTRIES INC's official web site, go to www.nacco.com.
NC Valuation Summary
- NC's EV/EBIT ratio is 2.7; this is 70.33% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NC's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NC.
NC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -83.82%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -76.36%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -12.92%.
The table below shows NC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.74||52-week high||$63.19|
|Prev. close||$49.98||52-week low||$28.32|
|Day high||$51.75||Avg. volume||30,037|
|50-day MA||$45.83||Dividend yield||1.66%|
|200-day MA||$41.23||Market Cap||379.51M|
NACCO Industries, Inc. (NC) Company Bio
NACCO Industries, Inc. operates in the mining, small appliances, and specialty retail businesses worldwide. The company was founded in 1913 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
NC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NC Latest Social Stream
View Full NC Social Stream
Latest NC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NACCO INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NC as an investment opportunity.
The 112% return delivered to NACCO Industries' (NYSE:NC) shareholders actually lagged YoY earnings growth
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But when you pick a company...
Readers hoping to buy NACCO Industries, Inc. ( NYSE:NC ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as the...
The board of NACCO Industries, Inc. ( NYSE:NC ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 15th of September...
In this article, we discuss the 8 coal stocks that pay dividends. If you want to read about some more coal stocks that pay dividends, go directly to 4 Coal Stocks that Pay Dividends. Inflation numbers and rising interest rates have pushed investors away from growth stocks in recent months. However, even value plays are […]
NACCO Industries® (NYSE: NC) announced today that the Board of Directors declared a regular cash dividend of 20.75 cents per share. The dividend is payable on both the Class A and Class B Common Stock, and will be paid September 15, 2022 to stockholders of record at the close of business on August 31, 2022.
NC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|