NACCO Industries, Inc. (NC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NC Stock Summary
- Nacco Industries Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.84% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Nacco Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.02% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Nacco Industries Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.28% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nacco Industries Inc are DTEA, ASPS, FNV, AZRE, and EQOS.
- NC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nacco Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.nacco.com.
NC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, NC's price/sales ratio is 25% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- Over the past 243 months, NC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 1.7.
- NC's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NC.
NC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 29.55%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -66.71%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -31.09%.
The table below shows NC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.85||52-week high||$63.19|
|Prev. close||$37.77||52-week low||$23.30|
|Day high||$40.40||Avg. volume||34,674|
|50-day MA||$48.94||Dividend yield||2.2%|
|200-day MA||$36.78||Market Cap||292.02M|
NACCO Industries, Inc. (NC) Company Bio
NACCO Industries, Inc. operates in the mining, small appliances, and specialty retail businesses worldwide. The company was founded in 1913 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
NC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NC Latest Social Stream
View Full NC Social Stream
Latest NC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nacco Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NC as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
Fourth Quarter NACCO Consolidated Highlights:
It looks like NACCO Industries, Inc. ( NYSE:NC ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days. Typically, the...
CLEVELAND, Feb. 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- NACCO Industries® (NYSE: NC) announced today that the Board of Directors declared a regular cash dividend of 19.75 cents per share. The dividend is payable on both the Class A and Class B Common Stock, and will be paid March 15, 2022 to…
NACCO INDUSTRIES ANNOUNCES DATES OF 2021 FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR EARNINGS RELEASE AND CONFERENCE CALL
NACCO Industries® (NYSE:NC) will release its 2021 Fourth Quarter and Full Year financial results and will file its 2021 Annual Report on Form 10-K after the close of the market on Wednesday, March 2, 2022.
NC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|