NACCO Industries, Inc. (NC): Price and Financial Metrics
NC Stock Summary
- Nacco Industries Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.78% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Nacco Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 100% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For NC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.41% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nacco Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RBCN, FCX, PME, QNST, and MSGS.
- Visit NC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nacco.com.
NC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.17||52-week high||$38.56|
|Prev. close||$27.14||52-week low||$17.95|
|Day high||$25.55||Avg. volume||20,031|
|50-day MA||$25.51||Dividend yield||2.84%|
|200-day MA||$23.65||Market Cap||177.35M|
NACCO Industries, Inc. (NC) Company Bio
NACCO Industries, Inc. operates in the mining, small appliances, and specialty retail businesses worldwide. The company was founded in 1913 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
NC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NC Latest Social Stream
View Full NC Social Stream
Latest NC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nacco Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NC as an investment opportunity.
NACCO Industries, Inc. (NC) Q4 2020 Results Conference Call March 04, 2021 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Christina Kmetko - IR J.C. Butler - President and CEO Elizabeth Loveman - VP and Controller Conference Call Participants Andrew Kuhn - Focused Compounding Trey Henninger - DIY Investing Presentation Operator Ladies and...
NACCO (NC): Q4 GAAP EPS of -$0.77.Revenue of $23.14M (-14.1% Y/Y)Shares -0.52% AH.Press Release...
Fourth Quarter Highlights:
CLEVELAND, Feb. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- NACCO Industries, Inc.® (NYSE: NC) today announced that the Board of Directors declared a regular cash dividend of 19.25 cents per share. The dividend is payable on both the Class A and Class B Common Stock, and will be paid March 16, 2021 to…
NACCO Industries, Inc. Announces Dates Of 2020 Fourth Quarter And Full Year Earnings Release And Conference Call
NACCO Industries, Inc.® (NYSE:NC) will release 2020 Fourth Quarter and Full Year financial results and will file its 2020 Annual Report on Form 10-K after the close of the market on Wednesday, March 3, 2021.
NC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NCWant to see what other sources are saying about Nacco Industries Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!