NACCO Industries, Inc. (NC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 5 -- higher than 94.56% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: UNF, SIF, TRN, EXPE and DTE.
NC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Nacco Industries Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 47.63%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Nacco Industries Inc are:
- As for its position relative to other Basic Materials stocks that issue dividends, NC provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 77.12% such stocks.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, NC boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 8.47% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Basic Materials sector, NC's equity discount rate is less than only 12.71% of those stocks.
NC Dividend Chart
NC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|