NACCO Industries, Inc. (NC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, NC's comes in at 2.87 -- better than 92.19% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: EDU, UFPI, GEO, NGG and SQFT.
NC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Nacco Industries Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 8.09% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for NC than it is for 76.3% of other equities in the Basic Materials sector that also issue dividends.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Nacco Industries Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than just 12.88% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Basic Materials sector, NC's equity discount rate is less than 67.41% of those stocks.
NC Dividend Chart
NC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|