National Grid Transco, PLC National Grid PLC (NEW) American Depositary Shares (NGG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NGG POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NGG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.85% of US stocks.
- NGG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- NGG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
NGG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of National Grid Plc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for National Grid Plc is higher than it is for about 99.54% of US stocks.
- The volatility of National Grid Plc's share price is greater than that of merely 2.74% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to National Grid Plc are PFLT, FSK, EPD, GBDC, and PME.
- NGG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit National Grid Plc's official web site, go to www.nationalgridet.com.
NGG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NGG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.07||52-week high||$68.49|
|Prev. close||$65.08||52-week low||$53.09|
|Day high||$65.28||Avg. volume||339,349|
|50-day MA||$65.28||Dividend yield||6.95%|
|200-day MA||$61.49||Market Cap||46.19B|
National Grid Transco, PLC National Grid PLC (NEW) American Depositary Shares (NGG) Company Bio
National Grid plc is an electricity and natural gas delivery company that connects nearly 7 million customers to vital energy sources through its networks in New York, Massachusetts and Rhode Island. It is the largest distributor of natural gas in the Northeast. National Grid also operates the systems that deliver gas and electricity across Great Britain. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
NGG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NGG Latest Social Stream
View Full NGG Social Stream
Latest NGG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Grid Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NGG as an investment opportunity.
45 volunteers. 31 clinics assisted. 11,000+ community members vaccinated.
HOUSTON, July 27, 2021--Sunnova partners with National Grid & SolarEdge to utilize its solar & storage assets in N.E. to help improve power quality in National Grid’s area.
Environmental activists have filed a lawsuit to halt construction of a National Grids natural gas facility in Greenpoint, saying the project is in violation of state environmental law. The suit, filed in Kings County Supreme Court on July 23 by the Sane Energy Project and the Cooper Park Resident Council, claims that the city and Read More
President Lungu further notes that in less than seven years the PF has added more than one thousand megawatts of power to the National power grid. He says such investments have now seen North Western Province and other districts across the country being connected to the National grid. The President said this when he officially  The post President Edgar Lungu Commissions The Kafue Gorge Lower Hydro Power station appeared first on ZambiaNews365.com .
Global Electric Power Transmission, Control, and Distribution Market 2021 Future Set to Massive Growth with High CAGR value | Market Players: Duke Energy, Engie, National Grid, NextEra Energy, Elctricit de France
The report on Global Electric Power Transmission, Control, and Distribution Market has been provided by researchers for a detailed understanding of market performance over an estimated period of time set from 2021 to 2026. However, this report has introduced a brief overview to provide the reader with better information on this report. This brief description 
NGG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|