National Grid Transco, PLC National Grid PLC (NEW) American Depositary Shares (NGG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NGG POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where NGG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NGG is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- NGG's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 10.03% of US stocks).
NGG Stock Summary
- NGG has a higher market value than 94.73% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $50,929,603,940.
- Of note is the ratio of National Grid Plc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for National Grid Plc is higher than it is for about 99.52% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to National Grid Plc are EPD, PNNT, GBDC, NMFC, and GSBD.
- Visit NGG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nationalgridet.com.
NGG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NGG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.07||52-week high||$68.49|
|Prev. close||$66.75||52-week low||$55.89|
|Day high||$67.40||Avg. volume||318,392|
|50-day MA||$63.56||Dividend yield||6.77%|
|200-day MA||$63.49||Market Cap||47.79B|
National Grid Transco, PLC National Grid PLC (NEW) American Depositary Shares (NGG) Company Bio
National Grid plc is an electricity and natural gas delivery company that connects nearly 7 million customers to vital energy sources through its networks in New York, Massachusetts and Rhode Island. It is the largest distributor of natural gas in the Northeast. National Grid also operates the systems that deliver gas and electricity across Great Britain. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
NGG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NGG Latest Social Stream
View Full NGG Social Stream
Latest NGG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Grid Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NGG as an investment opportunity.
National Grid (NYSE:NGG)‘s stock had its “outperform” rating restated by investment analysts at Credit Suisse Group in a note issued to investors on Friday, The Fly reports. Several other analysts have also recently commented on the stock. Argus cut shares of National Grid from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note […]
Will National Grids (LON: NG) relatively high yield make it an attractive dividend investment?
The post Crypto mining rig in Kazakhstan shuts down owing to electricity woes appeared on BitcoinEthereumNews.com . Crypto mining firm XIve has shut down operations in Kazakhstan due to inadequate electricity National grid has not been able to supply sufficient electricity for smooth operations Increase in miners
The board of National Grid plc ( LON:NG. ) has announced that the dividend on 19th of January will be increased to...
Irelands Commission for Regulation of Utilities (CRU) announced on Tuesday that, while it would not issue an outright ban on data centres connecting to the countrys national grid, new measures would be put in place to curb their energy usage.
NGG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|