National Grid Transco, PLC National Grid PLC (NEW) American Depositary Shares (NGG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NGG has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.46%, higher than about just 1.6% stocks in our dividend set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that NGG has less fluctuation in its price than 98.77% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with NGG's price: STN, JNJ, QTS, TCP and BAP.
NGG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding National Grid Plc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 10.13% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for National Grid Plc are:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for NGG than it is for 81.69% of other equities in the Utilities sector that also issue dividends.
- Based on dividend growth rate, National Grid Plc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 7.93% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
NGG Dividend Chart
NGG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|