National Grid Transco, PLC National Grid PLC (NEW) American Depositary Shares (NGG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NGG has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.46%, higher than about merely 1.03% stocks in our dividend set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that NGG has less fluctuation in its price than 95.34% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with NGG's price: ARCB, TR, LEJU, EXPD and CCOI.
NGG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding National Grid Plc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 17.16% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of National Grid Plc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Utilities stocks that issue dividends, NGG provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 95.59% such stocks.
- Based on dividend growth rate, National Grid Plc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 7.69% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
NGG Dividend Chart
NGG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|