National Grid Plc (NGG) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering NGG.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
NGG Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for NGG as an investment opportunity.
- NGG has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than 86.6% of all US stocks.
- The average analyst price target of NGG is greater than 77.18% of all US stocks.
- NGG has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 77.18% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of NGG is lower than 74.63% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- NGG has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of NGG is higher than practically none of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of NGG is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding NGG using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.