National Grid Plc (NGG) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering National Grid Plc.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
NGG Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for NGG as an investment opportunity.
- NGG has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 83.83% of all US stocks.
- National Grid Plc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than 86.08% of Utilities stocks.
- National Grid Plc's average analyst price target is higher than 76.71% of all US stocks.
- NGG has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 74.2% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of NGG is lower than 27.29% of all US stocks.
- NGG has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 70.65% of Utilities stocks.
- NGG has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding NGG using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.