NGL ENERGY PARTNERS LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (NGL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NGL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NGL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.24% of US stocks.
- NGL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- NGL's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 4.98% of US stocks).
NGL Stock Summary
- NGL Energy Partners LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.82% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NGL is currently 1.23, higher than just 4.24% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.05, NGL Energy Partners LP has a higher such ratio than just 0.19% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NGL Energy Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be TRMD, APLE, CEIX, CPLG, and HNP.
- Visit NGL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nglenergypartners.com.
NGL Valuation Summary
- NGL's price/sales ratio is 0; this is 100% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- NGL's price/earnings ratio has moved down 83.2 over the prior 125 months.
- NGL's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 125 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NGL.
NGL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -46.45%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1062.37%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -78.73%.
The table below shows NGL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NGL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NGL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.1% of graded US stocks.
- NGL's asset turnover comes in at 0.975 -- ranking 79th of 104 Wholesale stocks.
- DIT, SPRS, and MRC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NGL.
The table below shows NGL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NGL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NGL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.07||52-week high||$4.39|
|Prev. close||$2.10||52-week low||$1.38|
|Day high||$2.13||Avg. volume||2,156,413|
|50-day MA||$1.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.29||Market Cap||268.26M|
NGL ENERGY PARTNERS LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (NGL) Company Bio
NGL Energy Partners LP engages in the crude oil logistics, water solutions, liquids, retail propane, and refined products and renewables businesses in the United States. The company was founded in 1940 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
NGL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NGL Latest Social Stream
View Full NGL Social Stream
Latest NGL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NGL Energy Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NGL as an investment opportunity.
H. Michael Krimbill, Chief Executive Officer at Ngl Energy Partners (NYSE:NGL), made a large insider buy on September 14, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday showed that Krimbill purchased 100,000 shares of Ngl Energy Partners at a price of $1.74 per share. The total transaction amounted to $173,500. Following the transaction, Krimbill now owns 2,492,170 shares of the company, worth $4,560,671. Ngl Energy Partn
When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company's prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. Simply The Trade: Simply, Inc. (OTC: SIMP) 10% owner Sol Verano Blocker Llc acquired a total of 321420 shares at an averag
NGL ENERGY PARTNERS LP found using ticker (NGL) now have 4 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 3 and 1.75 calculating the mean target price we have 2.5. With the stocks previous close at 1.67 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 49.7%. The day 50 moving average is 1.78 and the 200 day moving average is 2.18. The company has a market capitalisation of $228m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="NGL" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] NGL Energy Partners LP engages in the crude oil and liquids logistics, and water solution businesses. The company''s Crude Oil Logistics segment purchases crude oil from producers and marketers, and transpo...
Hedge Fund and Insider Trading News: Bill Miller, Michael Burry, Tribeca Investment Partners, NGL Energy Partners LP (NGL), Seagen Inc (SGEN), and More
No summary available.
When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company's prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. Newpark Resources The Trade: Newpark Resources, Inc. (NYSE: NR) President and CEO Paul L Howes acquired a total of 30000 s
NGL Price Returns