NGL ENERGY PARTNERS LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (NGL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NGL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NGL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 64.7% of US stocks.
- NGL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- NGL's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.85% of US stocks).
NGL Stock Summary
- NGL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.05 -- higher than only 0.47% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- NGL's price/sales ratio is 0.05; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 0.65% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, NGL has reported earnings growth of -675.17%, putting it ahead of only 2.5% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NGL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EXTN, CMLS, NBR, GSM, and GTE.
- NGL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NGL Energy Partners LP's official web site, go to www.nglenergypartners.com.
NGL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NGL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.14||52-week high||$7.44|
|Prev. close||$2.15||52-week low||$1.87|
|Day high||$2.20||Avg. volume||2,650,761|
|50-day MA||$2.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.96||Market Cap||276.42M|
NGL ENERGY PARTNERS LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (NGL) Company Bio
NGL Energy Partners LP engages in the crude oil logistics, water solutions, liquids, retail propane, and refined products and renewables businesses in the United States. The company was founded in 1940 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
NGL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for NGL Energy Partners LP with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that NGL Energy Partners LP ranked in the 45th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 31.67%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of NGL Energy Partners LP, consider:
- 7% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 1.34% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- NGL Energy Partners LP's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.52. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 16.23% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 19. This value is greater than 97.17% stocks in the Energy sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NGL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NGL Latest Social Stream
View Full NGL Social Stream
Latest NGL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NGL Energy Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NGL as an investment opportunity.
In a new report Xtract Research examines some things you may have missed in February’s high yield bonds. Q4 2020 hedge fund letters, conferences and more Takeaways From February’s High Yield Bonds Highlights from the report include: Debt And Lien Traps Increase Secured Debt Capacity Vista Outdoor and NGL Energy Partners both contain an easy […] The post 5 Takeaways From February’s US High Yield Bonds appeared first on ValueWalk .
TULSA, Okla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NGL Energy Partners LP Announces Pricing of $2.05 Billion Offering of Senior Secured Notes
TULSA, Okla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NGL Energy Partners LP Announces $2.05 Billion Offering of Senior Secured Notes
TULSA, Okla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NGL Energy Partners LP Provides Financial Update
NGL Energy Partners LP to Participate in the 2020 RBC Midstream Energy Virtual Conference
NGL Price Returns