NGL ENERGY PARTNERS LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (NGL): Price and Financial Metrics
NGL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NGL is 11.86 -- better than 97.4% of US stocks.
- NGL's price/sales ratio is 0.06; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 1.68% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NGL comes in at 49.13% -- higher than that of 95.41% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NGL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TTMI, DK, WNC, MDLY, and TSC.
- Visit NGL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nglenergypartners.com.
NGL Stock Price Chart More Charts
NGL Price/Volume Stats
NGL ENERGY PARTNERS LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (NGL) Company Bio
NGL Energy Partners LP engages in the crude oil logistics, water solutions, liquids, retail propane, and refined products and renewables businesses in the United States. The company was founded in 1940 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.