NGL Energy Partners LP (NGL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NGL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NGL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.24% of US stocks.
- NGL's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NGL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
NGL Stock Summary
- NGL Energy Partners LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.93% of US listed stocks.
- NGL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.81 -- higher than just 4.22% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- NGL's price/sales ratio is 0.04; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 0.19% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NGL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VLRS, OMAB, GSM, PXS, and NEWT.
- Visit NGL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nglenergypartners.com.
NGL Valuation Summary
- NGL's price/sales ratio is 0; this is 100% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- NGL's price/earnings ratio has moved down 83.2 over the prior 125 months.
- NGL's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 125 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NGL.
NGL Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 32.02%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -137.38%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -56.12%.
The table below shows NGL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NGL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NGL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.83% of graded US stocks.
- NGL's asset turnover comes in at 0.975 -- ranking 80th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- DIT, SPRS, and INT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NGL.
The table below shows NGL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NGL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NGL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.93||52-week high||$3.21|
|Prev. close||$1.92||52-week low||$1.38|
|Day high||$2.05||Avg. volume||1,025,887|
|50-day MA||$2.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.13||Market Cap||250.48M|
NGL Energy Partners LP (NGL) Company Bio
NGL Energy Partners LP engages in the crude oil logistics, water solutions, liquids, retail propane, and refined products and renewables businesses in the United States. The company was founded in 1940 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
NGL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NGL Latest Social Stream
View Full NGL Social Stream
Latest NGL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NGL Energy Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NGL as an investment opportunity.
NGL Energy Partners LP (NGL) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call February 9, 2022 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Linda Bridges - Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer Mike Krimbill - Chief Executive Officer, President & Director Doug White - Executive Vice President-Water Solutions Jeff Pinter - Executive Vice President,...
NGL Energy Partners LP Announces New Acreage Dedication for Produced Water Transportation and Disposal in the Delaware Basin
TULSA, Okla., February 10, 2022--NGL Energy Partners LP Announces New Acreage Dedication for Produced Water Transportation and Disposal in the Delaware Basin
Since our last article, the stock for NGL Energy Partners (NGL) is up 40%. I believe the stock can double from here to my revised target price of $4.80 per share. Seeking Alpha 2Q21 Segment Performance In general, the results were pretty good, mainly driven by the Water Segment. Processed...
TULSA, Okla., February 09, 2022--NGL Energy Partners LP Announces Third Quarter Fiscal 2022 Financial Results
NGL Energy Partners LP Announces Collaboration to Increase Recycled and Reused Produced Water Volumes
TULSA, Okla., February 02, 2022--NGL Energy Partners LP Announces Collaboration to Increase Recycled and Reused Produced Water Volumes
NGL Price Returns