NGL ENERGY PARTNERS LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (NGL): Price and Financial Metrics
NGL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.06, NGL Energy Partners LP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 0.92% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.06, NGL Energy Partners LP has a higher such ratio than just 0.67% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for NGL Energy Partners LP comes in at -71.82%, a number that bests just 2.44% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NGL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IMTE, SP, APLE, AETUF, and HNP.
- NGL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NGL Energy Partners LP's official web site, go to www.nglenergypartners.com.
NGL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NGL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.50||52-week high||$8.34|
|Prev. close||$2.60||52-week low||$1.15|
|Day high||$2.61||Avg. volume||2,913,732|
|50-day MA||$2.66||Dividend yield||16%|
|200-day MA||$3.67||Market Cap||322.92M|
NGL ENERGY PARTNERS LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (NGL) Company Bio
NGL Energy Partners LP engages in the crude oil logistics, water solutions, liquids, retail propane, and refined products and renewables businesses in the United States. The company was founded in 1940 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
NGL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for NGL Energy Partners LP. To summarize, we found that NGL Energy Partners LP ranked in the 41th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 39.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NGL, they are:
- 9% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 1.61% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- NGL Energy Partners LP's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.52. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 16.22% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 18. This value is greater than 96.5% stocks in the Energy sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NGL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NGL Latest Social Stream
View Full NGL Social Stream
Latest NGL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NGL Energy Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NGL as an investment opportunity.
When we last covered NGL Energy partners (NGL), we made the case that there was an almost 100% probability that the common distributions would be toast. Since then NGL has announced details of the refinancing and its next quarter's results. We analyze both and tell you why there is still...
Miller Value Partners, an investment management firm, published its ‘Income Strategy’ fourth-quarter 2020 Investor Letter – a copy of which can be seen here. A net return of 19.17% was recorded by the fund for the Q4 of 2020 which is almost twice as much of its benchmark that returned 6.48%. You can view the fund’s […]
NGL Energy Partners LP (NGL) Q3 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 9, 2021 17:00 ET Company Participants Trey Karlovich - Chief Financial Officer Mike Krimbill - Chief Executive Officer Conference Call Participants TJ Schultz - RBC Capital Markets Patrick Fitzgerald - Baird Philipp Duffner - Aurelius Presentation Operator Ladies and...
NGL Energy Partners LP Announces Third Quarter Fiscal 2021 Financial Results
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 9, 2021 / NGL Energy Partners LP (NYSE:NGL) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Third Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 9, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
NGL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NGLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on NGL Energy Partners LP's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!