NGL Energy Partners LP (NGL) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering NGL.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
NGL Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- NGL has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than nearly none of all US stocks.
- NGL has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than nearly none of Wholesale stocks.
- NGL Energy Partners LP's average analyst price target is higher than 2.64% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- NGL Energy Partners LP's variance in analysts' estimates is less than 3.41% of Wholesale stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of NGL is higher than 29.41% of Energy stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of NGL is higher than 34.4% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- NGL Energy Partners LP's change in bullishness amongst analysts is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for NGL? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.