NGL ENERGY PARTNERS LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (NGL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NGL has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.31%, higher than about merely 2.74% stocks in our dividend set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that NGL has less volatility in its price than merely 4.28% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- NGL's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -338.81% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than merely 2.45% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NGL that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ABC, IIPR, SAP, HTHT and MAXR.
NGL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for NGL, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 262.2% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of NGL Energy Partners LP's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, NGL offers a dividend yield in the top 0.799999999999997% of stocks in our set.
- With a market cap of roughly $466 million, NGL is in the mid-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than just 1.56% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for NGL Energy Partners LP, its beta is lower than just 2.08% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
NGL Dividend Chart
NGL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|