NGL ENERGY PARTNERS LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (NGL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, NGL has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than only 6.5% US-listed dividend payers.
- NGL's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -450.75% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than only 2.09% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with NGL's price: SVT, HES, FAF, CXP and KBAL.
NGL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of NGL, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 276.56% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NGL, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, NGL Energy Partners LP produces a dividend yield 15.04% -- which falls in the top 0.659999999999997%.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for NGL, approximately merely 1.93% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
NGL Dividend Chart
NGL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|