NewJersey Resources Corporation (NJR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NJR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NJR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.59% of US stocks.
- NJR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NJR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 9.66% of US stocks).
NJR Stock Summary
- NJR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,494.22 -- higher than 97.85% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of New Jersey Resources Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for New Jersey Resources Corp is higher than it is for about 96.1% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to New Jersey Resources Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SR, GOOD, LNT, FRT, and WEC.
- Visit NJR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.njresources.com.
NJR Valuation Summary
- NJR's price/earnings ratio is 22.6; this is 0.44% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- NJR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11.2 over the prior 243 months.
- NJR's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NJR.
NJR Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 46.17%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 37.17%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 13.23%.
The table below shows NJR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NJR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NJR has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.02% of graded US stocks.
- NJR's asset turnover comes in at 0.371 -- ranking 20th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- AROC, UGI, and CNP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NJR.
The table below shows NJR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NJR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NJR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.96||52-week high||$47.50|
|Prev. close||$44.53||52-week low||$34.41|
|Day high||$44.99||Avg. volume||538,161|
|50-day MA||$44.61||Dividend yield||3.26%|
|200-day MA||$41.35||Market Cap||4.32B|
NewJersey Resources Corporation (NJR) Company Bio
New Jersey Resources is an energy services holding company that provides retail and wholesale energy services to customers primarily in the Gulf Coast, Mid-Continent, Appalachian, Northeastern, and Western market areas of the United States, as well as Canada. The company was founded in 1922 and is based in Wall, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
NJR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NJR Latest Social Stream
View Full NJR Social Stream
Latest NJR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about New Jersey Resources Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NJR as an investment opportunity.
ONE Gas' (OGS) fourth-quarter earnings match estimates. NJR is systematically investing to improve system integrity and service extension to new areas.
NewJersey Resources Corporation found using ticker (NJR) have now 6 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 56 and 37 calculating the mean target price we have 44.33. Now with the previous closing price of 40.41 this would imply there is a potential upside of 9.7%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 39.87 and the 200 moving average now moves to 39.32. The market cap for the company is $3,882m. Visit the company website at: https://www.njresources.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets=NJR" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $4,258m based on the market concensus. New Jersey Resources Corporation, an energy services holding com...
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
New Jersey Resources press release (NYSE:NJR): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.69. Revenue of $675.84M (+48.8% Y/Y)....
New Jersey Resources Corporation (NJR) CEO Steve Westhoven on Q1 2022 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
New Jersey Resources Corporation (NJR) Q1 2022 Results Conference Call February 03, 2022 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Dennis Puma - Director, IR Steve Westhoven - President and CEO Roberto Bel - SVP and CFO Conference Call Participants Richard Sunderland - JP Morgan Gabe Moreen - Mizuho Presentation Good day....
NJR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NJRWant to see what other sources are saying about New Jersey Resources Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
New Jersey Resources Corp (NJR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
New Jersey Resources Corp (NJR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
New Jersey Resources Corp (NJR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch