NewJersey Resources Corporation (NJR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NJR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NJR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NJR is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 168 days.
- NJR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.42% of US stocks).
NJR Stock Summary
- New Jersey Resources Corp's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.57% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of New Jersey Resources Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.41% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For NJR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.16% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to New Jersey Resources Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SR, FRT, AL, ILPT, and DLNG.
- NJR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit New Jersey Resources Corp's official web site, go to www.njresources.com.
NJR Valuation Summary
- NJR's price/earnings ratio is 22.6; this is 0.44% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- NJR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11.2 over the prior 243 months.
- NJR's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NJR.
NJR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -20.22%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 122.02%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 426.95%.
The table below shows NJR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NJR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NJR has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.02% of graded US stocks.
- NJR's asset turnover comes in at 0.371 -- ranking 20th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- AROC, UGI, and CNP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NJR.
The table below shows NJR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NJR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NJR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.37||52-week high||$44.41|
|Prev. close||$39.09||52-week low||$34.41|
|Day high||$40.09||Avg. volume||547,150|
|50-day MA||$39.33||Dividend yield||3.71%|
|200-day MA||$39.48||Market Cap||3.78B|
NewJersey Resources Corporation (NJR) Company Bio
New Jersey Resources is an energy services holding company that provides retail and wholesale energy services to customers primarily in the Gulf Coast, Mid-Continent, Appalachian, Northeastern, and Western market areas of the United States, as well as Canada. The company was founded in 1922 and is based in Wall, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
NJR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NJR Latest Social Stream
View Full NJR Social Stream
Latest NJR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about New Jersey Resources Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NJR as an investment opportunity.
WALL, N.J., January 26, 2022--New Jersey Resources Highlights Sustainability Agenda
WALL, N.J., January 26, 2022--New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR), today hosted its 69th Annual Shareowners Meeting. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the meeting was held virtually. By an overwhelming majority, shareowners re-elected Gregory E. Aliff, Robert B. Evans and Thomas C. O’Connor to the board of directors for three-year terms that will expire in 2025.
WALL, N.J., January 25, 2022--New Jersey Resources Board of Directors declares quarterly dividend.
Investment company Pinnacle Wealth Management Advisory Group, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Microsoft Corp, Apple Inc, Berkshire Hathaway Inc, Johnson & Johnson, FlexShares iBoxx 3-Year Target Duration TIPS Index, sells Foot Locker Inc, Direxion Auspice Broad Commodity Strategy ETF, SPDR Metals & Mining ETF, Alibaba Group Holding, CF Industries Holdings Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Pinnacle Wealth Management Advisory Group,
WALL, N.J., January 13, 2022--New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) schedules fiscal 2022 first-quarter earnings call for Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 10 a.m. ET
NJR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NJRWant to see what other sources are saying about New Jersey Resources Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
New Jersey Resources Corp (NJR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
New Jersey Resources Corp (NJR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
New Jersey Resources Corp (NJR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch