NewJersey Resources Corporation (NJR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NJR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NJR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.3% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NJR is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- NJR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 13.94% of US stocks).
NJR Stock Summary
- New Jersey Resources Corp's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.72% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of New Jersey Resources Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For NJR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.21% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to New Jersey Resources Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be FRO, TGH, AL, SVC, and WLKP.
- NJR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit New Jersey Resources Corp's official web site, go to www.njresources.com.
NJR Valuation Summary
- NJR's price/sales ratio is 2.2; this is 10% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NJR's price/sales ratio has gone up $1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NJR.
NJR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NJR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.15||52-week high||$44.22|
|Prev. close||$43.66||52-week low||$25.87|
|Day high||$44.22||Avg. volume||537,658|
|50-day MA||$42.45||Dividend yield||3.01%|
|200-day MA||$36.20||Market Cap||4.25B|
NewJersey Resources Corporation (NJR) Company Bio
New Jersey Resources is an energy services holding company that provides retail and wholesale energy services to customers primarily in the Gulf Coast, Mid-Continent, Appalachian, Northeastern, and Western market areas of the United States, as well as Canada. The company was founded in 1922 and is based in Wall, New Jersey.
NJR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NJR Latest Social Stream
View Full NJR Social Stream
Latest NJR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about New Jersey Resources Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NJR as an investment opportunity.
Hawaiian Electric (HE) makes a strong case for investment, given its rising estimates and systematic capital spending to strengthen operations.
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does New Jersey Resources (NJR) have what it takes? Let's find out.
UGI vs. NJR: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
New Jersey Resources' (NJR) strong investment plans, rising estimates and focus on lowering emissions make it a smart choice for investment in the gas supply space.
Otter Tail (OTTR), makes a strong case for investment at the moment, given its two platform business model and positive earnings estimate revisions.
NJR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NJRWant to see what other sources are saying about New Jersey Resources Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
New Jersey Resources Corp (NJR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
New Jersey Resources Corp (NJR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
New Jersey Resources Corp (NJR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch