NewJersey Resources Corporation (NJR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NJR POWR Grades
- NJR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.74% of US stocks.
- NJR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- NJR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
NJR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of NEW JERSEY RESOURCES CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.53% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For NJR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.75% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of NEW JERSEY RESOURCES CORP's share price is greater than that of just 2.1% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NJR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SR, CWEN, LNT, CMS, and CNP.
- Visit NJR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.njresources.com.
NJR Valuation Summary
- NJR's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 23.81% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NJR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NJR.
NJR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -44.6%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -13.26%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 9.66%.
The table below shows NJR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NJR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NJR has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.02% of graded US stocks.
- NJR's asset turnover comes in at 0.371 -- ranking 20th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- AROC, UGI, and CNP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NJR.
The table below shows NJR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NJR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NJR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.75||52-week high||$50.11|
|Prev. close||$48.81||52-week low||$36.77|
|Day high||$49.77||Avg. volume||516,648|
|50-day MA||$43.49||Dividend yield||3.2%|
|200-day MA||$44.36||Market Cap||4.80B|
NewJersey Resources Corporation (NJR) Company Bio
New Jersey Resources is an energy services holding company that provides retail and wholesale energy services to customers primarily in the Gulf Coast, Mid-Continent, Appalachian, Northeastern, and Western market areas of the United States, as well as Canada. The company was founded in 1922 and is based in Wall, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
NJR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NJR Latest Social Stream
View Full NJR Social Stream
Latest NJR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEW JERSEY RESOURCES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NJR as an investment opportunity.
Celebrations may be in order for New Jersey Resources Corporation ( NYSE:NJR ) shareholders, with the analysts...
New Jersey Resources ( NYSE:NJR ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$2.91b (up 35% from FY 2021...
WALL, N.J., November 17, 2022--Today, New Jersey Resources Corporation (NYSE: NJR) reported results for the fourth quarter and year ended fiscal 2022. Highlights include:
Spire (SR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -3.13% and 11.83%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Here is how National Fuel Gas (NFG) and New Jersey Resources (NJR) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
NJR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NJRWant to see what other sources are saying about New Jersey Resources Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
New Jersey Resources Corp (NJR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
New Jersey Resources Corp (NJR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
New Jersey Resources Corp (NJR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch