New Jersey Resources Corp (NJR) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering New Jersey Resources Corp think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
NJR Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- NJR has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 13.58% of all US stocks.
- NJR has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than 14.11% of all US stocks.
- NJR has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 26.32% of Utilities stocks.
- New Jersey Resources Corp's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than 28.31% of all US stocks.
- New Jersey Resources Corp's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 29.35% of Utilities stocks.
- NJR has a higher average analyst price target than 38.04% of Utilities stocks.
- NJR has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding NJR using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.