NewJersey Resources Corporation (NJR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NJR's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is 0.97% -- which is higher than about 97.75% stocks we're looking at.
- Currently, NJR generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than just 6.17% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NJR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SSSS, GPC, CPHC, YGYI and EURN.
NJR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding New Jersey Resources Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 27.17% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for New Jersey Resources Corp are:
- NJR generates about 2 billion US dollars in revenue annually; relative to its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 86.74%.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for NJR than it is for 2.82% of other equities in the Utilities sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Utilities sector, NJR's equity discount rate is less than 2.82% of those stocks.
NJR Dividend Chart
NJR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NJR Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on NJR dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about New Jersey Resources Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
New Jersey Resources Corp Common Stock (NJR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for New Jersey Resources Corp (NJR) - Dividend Investor
New Jersey Resources Corp (NJR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha