NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NXPI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NXPI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.96% of US stocks.
- NXPI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- NXPI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 40th percentile.
NXPI Stock Summary
- NXPI has a market capitalization of $53,358,394,600 -- more than approximately 95.04% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of NXP Semiconductors NV's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 11.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, NXPI has reported earnings growth of 362.02%, putting it ahead of 93.3% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NXP Semiconductors NV, a group of peers worth examining would be ADI, CDNS, SNPS, KLAC, and EA.
- NXPI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NXP Semiconductors NV's official web site, go to www.nxp.com.
NXPI Valuation Summary
- NXPI's price/earnings ratio is 54.1; this is 38.72% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 135 months, NXPI's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.7.
- NXPI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 135 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NXPI.
NXPI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 6.47%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -80.32%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 21.84%.
The table below shows NXPI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NXPI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NXPI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.44% of graded US stocks.
- NXPI's asset turnover comes in at 0.491 -- ranking 146th of 206 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- QRVO, CLFD, and MINM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NXPI.
The table below shows NXPI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NXPI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NXPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$200.29||52-week high||$228.72|
|Prev. close||$199.93||52-week low||$126.80|
|Day high||$202.13||Avg. volume||2,892,155|
|50-day MA||$204.94||Dividend yield||1.13%|
|200-day MA||$197.38||Market Cap||53.10B|
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI) Company Bio
NXP Semiconductors NV is a semiconductor company. It mainly provides high-performance mixed signal and standard product solutions for automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. Headquartered in Eindhoven, Netherlands, NXP has locations around the globe, including offices in Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and North America. The company employs 29,000 individuals around the globe, with over 8,900 of those workers dedicated to research and development of new products. The company invests approximately 17% of its yearly revenue on research and development, focused on creating new intellectual property and solutions for its clients. Kurt Sievers has served as NXP’s President and Chief Executive Officer since May, 2020.
Most Popular Stories View All
NXPI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NXPI Latest Social Stream
View Full NXPI Social Stream
Latest NXPI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NXP Semiconductors NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NXPI as an investment opportunity.
A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for NXP Semiconductors shows improving technical performance. Will it continue?
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
Amazon's (AMZN) AWS gets chosen by NXP Semiconductors as its preferred cloud provider.
Qualcomm Incorporated (US), Texas Instruments Incorporated (US), NXP Semiconductors N.V. Radford University Athletics
The Global Consumer IoT Market Report by QY Reports is a carefully conducted study. Experts with proven credentials and high standing within the research group presented an in-depth analysis of the subject, bringing out their unparalleled domain knowledge and vast research experience. They provide some penetrating insights into the complex world of the Consumer IoT 
Radio Frequency Identification RFID Technology Market Will Show Strong Demand During 2020-2025 With Major Key Players | NXP Semiconductors, Alien Technology, 3M, ACTAtek Technology, etc
New market research report on Radio Frequency Identification RFID Technology: The research report on global Radio Frequency Identification RFID Technology Market is a comprehensive guide for new market entrants. The report provides the market history of each product retailed by the company. It also provides a history of product types, technology and volume during the 
NXPI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|