NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NXPI POWR Grades
- NXPI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 83.37% of US stocks.
- NXPI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- NXPI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 36.66% of US stocks).
NXPI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $45,818,151,836, NXP SEMICONDUCTORS NV has a greater market value than 95.3% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of NXP SEMICONDUCTORS NV's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 13.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NXPI is more volatile than just 22.98% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NXP SEMICONDUCTORS NV are KLAC, STM, CDNS, EA, and SNPS.
- NXPI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NXP SEMICONDUCTORS NV's official web site, go to www.nxp.com.
NXPI Valuation Summary
- NXPI's price/sales ratio is 3.5; this is 45.83% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- NXPI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 28.5 over the prior 154 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NXPI.
NXPI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -7.9%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -7.18%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -7.9%.
The table below shows NXPI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NXPI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NXPI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.48% of graded US stocks.
- NXPI's asset turnover comes in at 0.527 -- ranking 136th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- QRVO, CLFD, and TDY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NXPI.
The table below shows NXPI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NXPI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of NXPI, see our NXPI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$234.26||Average Broker Recommendation||1.53 (Moderate Buy)|
NXPI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NXPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$186.48||52-week high||$198.28|
|Prev. close||$181.62||52-week low||$132.08|
|Day high||$186.82||Avg. volume||2,066,624|
|50-day MA||$181.55||Dividend yield||2.27%|
|200-day MA||$167.44||Market Cap||48.40B|
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI) Company Bio
NXP Semiconductors NV is a semiconductor company. It mainly provides high-performance mixed signal and standard product solutions for automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. Headquartered in Eindhoven, Netherlands, NXP has locations around the globe, including offices in Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and North America. The company employs 29,000 individuals around the globe, with over 8,900 of those workers dedicated to research and development of new products. The company invests approximately 17% of its yearly revenue on research and development, focused on creating new intellectual property and solutions for its clients. Kurt Sievers has served as NXP’s President and Chief Executive Officer since May, 2020.
Most Popular Stories View All
NXPI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NXPI Latest Social Stream
View Full NXPI Social Stream
Latest NXPI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NXP SEMICONDUCTORS NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NXPI as an investment opportunity.
Is NXP Semiconductors N.V.'s (NASDAQ:NXPI) ROE Of 37% Impressive?
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
20 Most Valuable European Tech Companies In The World
In this article, we will discuss the 20 Most Valuable European Tech Companies In The World. You can skip our industry overview and go directly to the 5 Most Valuable European Tech Companies In The World. According to a Deloitte Report published in 2022, the technology industry in Europe recorded sales of €1.5 trillion, accounting for more than […]
Option Trade On This Semiconductor Stock Can Make Money As It Goes Sideways
As the semiconductor industry boosts the technology sectors, NXP Semiconductors, holds steady in the midst of volatile markets. This gives us the opportunity to position a short iron condor that gives us upside and downside room that allows for the potential to deliver returns without full exposure to the market. The IBD Stock Checkup shows the stock sitting with an IBD Composite Rating of 90.
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ:NXPI) Looks Interesting, And It's About To Pay A Dividend
Readers hoping to buy NXP Semiconductors N.V. ( NASDAQ:NXPI ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as...
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI) Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference (Transcript)
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI)
Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference
March 07, 2023, 11:00 AM ET
Jeff Palmer - SVP, IR
Conference Call Participants
Joseph Moore - Morgan Stanley
I'll finish the story later, I guess, but hi, everybody. I'm Joe Moore from Morgan Stanley. Happy to have with us today Jeff Palmer from NXP. He's going to explain why Bill Betz is not here. But just quick research disclosures.
For important disclosures, please see the Morgan Stanley research disclosure website at morganstanley.com/researchdisclosures. If you have any questions, please reach out to your Morgan Stanley...
NXPI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...