NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NXPI POWR Grades
- NXPI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 78.78% of US stocks.
- NXPI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- NXPI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 38.62% of US stocks).
NXPI Stock Summary
- NXPI has a market capitalization of $43,630,536,715 -- more than approximately 94.75% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of NXP SEMICONDUCTORS NV's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 13.22% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, NXP SEMICONDUCTORS NV is reporting a growth rate of 65.65%; that's higher than 80.31% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NXP SEMICONDUCTORS NV are KLAC, EA, CDNS, STM, and BGNE.
- Visit NXPI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nxp.com.
NXPI Valuation Summary
- NXPI's price/earnings ratio is 16.7; this is 30.71% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- NXPI's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.5 over the prior 150 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NXPI.
NXPI Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 18.47%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -20.87%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 81.08%.
The table below shows NXPI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NXPI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NXPI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.48% of graded US stocks.
- NXPI's asset turnover comes in at 0.527 -- ranking 136th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- QRVO, CLFD, and TDY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NXPI.
The table below shows NXPI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NXPI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NXPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$163.08||52-week high||$239.91|
|Prev. close||$168.37||52-week low||$132.08|
|Day high||$167.87||Avg. volume||2,628,124|
|50-day MA||$156.55||Dividend yield||2.01%|
|200-day MA||$169.51||Market Cap||42.26B|
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI) Company Bio
NXP Semiconductors NV is a semiconductor company. It mainly provides high-performance mixed signal and standard product solutions for automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. Headquartered in Eindhoven, Netherlands, NXP has locations around the globe, including offices in Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and North America. The company employs 29,000 individuals around the globe, with over 8,900 of those workers dedicated to research and development of new products. The company invests approximately 17% of its yearly revenue on research and development, focused on creating new intellectual property and solutions for its clients. Kurt Sievers has served as NXP’s President and Chief Executive Officer since May, 2020.
Most Popular Stories View All
NXPI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NXPI Latest Social Stream
View Full NXPI Social Stream
Latest NXPI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NXP SEMICONDUCTORS NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NXPI as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will discuss the 15 Best Self Driving Car Stocks To Buy Now. You can skip our detailed analysis of the autonomous car industry and go directly to the 5 Best Self Driving Car Stocks To Buy Now. While automation was a niche technology almost exclusive to the manufacturing side in the previous […]
NXP Semiconductors NV continues to wait for a decision on tax abatements for a possible multibillion-dollar expansion in Austin. The controversial Chapter 313 program ends this year, so companies have just a little time remaining to secure the tax breaks.
Holding on to popular or trending stocks for the long-term can make your portfolio a winner.
EINDHOVEN, The Netherlands, Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- As part of its ongoing capital return program, NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) today announced that its board of directors has approved the payment of an interim dividend. The actions are based on the continued and significant strength of the NXP capital structure, and the board’s confidence in the company’s ability to drive long-term growth and strong cash flow. The board of directors has approved the payment of an interim div
Good things could be on the horizon when a stock surpasses the 200-day simple moving average. How should investors react?
NXPI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|