NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): Price and Financial Metrics
NXPI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $35,700,402,311, NXP Semiconductors NV has a greater market value than 94.49% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, NXPI has reported earnings growth of 173.12%, putting it ahead of 92.88% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for NXP Semiconductors NV comes in at 66.58%, a number that bests 91.73% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NXPI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATVI, ADI, BIIB, CTRP, and QRVO.
- NXPI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NXP Semiconductors NV's official web site, go to www.nxp.com.
NXPI Stock Price Chart More Charts
NXPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$130.45||52-week high||$137.92|
|Prev. close||$135.28||52-week low||$82.61|
|Day high||$131.67||Avg. volume||2,362,444|
|50-day MA||$124.29||Dividend yield||1.11%|
|200-day MA||$107.65||Market Cap||36.46B|
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI) Company Bio
NXP Semiconductor NV provides high performance mixed signal and standard product solutions for radio frequency (RF), analog, power management, interface, security, and digital processing products worldwide. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.