NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): Price and Financial Metrics
NXPI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $55,714,659,065, NXP Semiconductors NV has a greater market value than 95.57% of US stocks.
- NXPI's current price/earnings ratio is 1,071.44, which is higher than 99.33% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of NXP Semiconductors NV's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 11.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NXP Semiconductors NV, a group of peers worth examining would be ADI, KLAC, ILMN, NTES, and MCHP.
- NXPI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NXP Semiconductors NV's official web site, go to www.nxp.com.
NXPI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NXPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$201.72||52-week high||$216.43|
|Prev. close||$196.25||52-week low||$87.84|
|Day high||$202.25||Avg. volume||3,833,567|
|50-day MA||$194.10||Dividend yield||1.15%|
|200-day MA||$155.37||Market Cap||55.62B|
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI) Company Bio
NXP Semiconductor NV provides high performance mixed signal and standard product solutions for radio frequency (RF), analog, power management, interface, security, and digital processing products worldwide. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
NXPI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for NXP Semiconductors NV with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that NXP Semiconductors NV ranked in the 29th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for NXP Semiconductors NV ended up being:
- NXP Semiconductors NV's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 10. This value is greater than 71.28% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NXPI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NXPI Latest Social Stream
View Full NXPI Social Stream
Latest NXPI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NXP Semiconductors NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NXPI as an investment opportunity.
Intel Corp. was found by a federal jury to have not infringed patents once held by NXP Semiconductors NV according to reports late Wednesday. A federal jury…
Oppenheimer Stick to Their Buy Rating for NXP Semiconductors
(Bloomberg) -- Intel Corp. ducked getting hit with another multibillion-dollar damage award after a federal jury in Texas cleared it of claims it was infringing patents formerly owned by NXP Semiconductors NV on ways to speed up computers.Intel doesn’t infringe two patents owned by closely held VLSI Technology LLC, according to the federal jury in Waco, Texas. The trial was held in the same courthouse where a different jury told Intel to pay VLSI $2.18 billion over other patents last month.This was the second of three trials in suits VLSI lodged against Intel over patents that until early 2019 were owned by Dutch chipmaker NXP Semiconductors. A third trial, also before U.S. District Judge Alan Albright, is scheduled to begin in June.In the most recent trial, VLSI was seeking $3 billion ...
NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) closed the most recent trading day at $193.86, moving -0.46% from the previous trading session.
Alger, an investment management firm, published its “Alger Spectra Fund” first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. During the first quarter of 2021, the largest portfolio sector weightings were Information Technology and Consumer Discretionary. Class A shares of the Alger Spectra Fund underperformed the Russell 3000 Growth Index during […]
NXPI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|