NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, NXPI has greater average cash flow over the past 5.76 years than 87.61% US-listed dividend payers.
- NXPI is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 86.93% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NXPI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: GSHD, RKT, CPB, NFE and KAR.
NXPI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding NXP Semiconductors NV, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 83.73% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NXPI, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, it has a discount rate lower than 97.62% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for NXPI, approximately only 1.39% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $11 billion puts it in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 7.94% of companies in the same revenue class.
NXPI Dividend Chart
NXPI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NXPI Dividends vs. Peers
NXPI's dividend yield currently ranks #38 of 127 vs. its peers in the Semiconductor & Wireless Chip category.