NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NXPI's average cash flow over the past 5.51 years is greater than 88.32% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- NXPI is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 87.7% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NXPI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AWR, NI, INVA, ISSC and EGO.
NXPI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for NXPI, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 79.55%. Digging deeper, the aspects of NXP Semiconductors NV's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, NXP Semiconductors NV produces a dividend yield 0.86% -- which falls in the bottom 14.86%.
- In terms of opportunity, NXPI's provides a return of -79.55% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than just 12.2% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for NXPI than it is for just 13.49% of other equities in the Technology sector that also issue dividends.
NXPI Dividend Chart
NXPI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|