New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYCB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NYCB POWR Grades
- NYCB scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 91.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NYCB is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 157 days.
- NYCB's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.66% of US stocks).
NYCB Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NYCB is currently 36.47, higher than 86.94% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For NYCB, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.53% of US equities we're observing.
- NYCB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.59% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NYCB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NNI, HTHT, WVFC, DXF, and LBC.
- NYCB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit New York Community Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.mynycb.com.
NYCB Valuation Summary
- NYCB's EV/EBIT ratio is 26.1; this is 203.49% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NYCB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 1.9.
- Over the past 243 months, NYCB's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NYCB.
NYCB Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -24.01%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 104.09%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 17.74%.
The table below shows NYCB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NYCB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NYCB has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.88% of graded US stocks.
- NYCB's asset turnover comes in at 0.023 -- ranking 412th of 428 Banking stocks.
- INBK, CSWC, and FSBW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NYCB.
The table below shows NYCB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NYCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NYCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.26||52-week high||$14.33|
|Prev. close||$13.30||52-week low||$10.28|
|Day high||$13.31||Avg. volume||7,085,850|
|50-day MA||$12.39||Dividend yield||5.13%|
|200-day MA||$12.28||Market Cap||6.17B|
New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYCB) Company Bio
New York Community Bancorp offers banking products and financial services in New York, New Jersey, Florida, Ohio, and Arizona. The company was founded in 1859 and is based in Westbury, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
NYCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NYCB Latest Social Stream
View Full NYCB Social Stream
Latest NYCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about New York Community Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NYCB as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
Galveston, TX, based Investment company Moody National Bank Trust Division (Current Portfolio) buys iShares Core S&P 500 ETF, General Electric Co, Monster Beverage Corp, TJX Inc, MGP Ingredients Inc, sells American National Group Inc, Apple Inc, Microsoft Corp, Amazon.com Inc, Alphabet Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Moody National Bank Trust Division.
New York Community Capital Trust V -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of New York Community Bancorp, Inc.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of New York Community Bancorp, Inc.Global Credit Research - 13 Jan 2022New York, January 13, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of New York Community Bancorp, Inc. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to announce its completion.This publication does not announce a credit rating action and is not an indication of whether or not a credit rating action is likely in the near future. Credit ratings and outlook/review status cannot be changed in a portfolio review and hence are not impacted by this announcem...
A screen of dozens of banks shows a select few that may increase earnings at double-digit rates through 2023.
Sector ETF report for FTXO
NYCB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NYCBWant to do more research on New York Community Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
New York Community Bancorp Inc (NYCB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
New York Community Bancorp Inc (NYCB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
New York Community Bancorp Inc (NYCB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch