New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYCB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NYCB POWR Grades
- NYCB scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 82.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NYCB is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- NYCB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 10.01% of US stocks).
NYCB Stock Summary
- NYCB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 291.71 -- higher than 90.13% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for NEW YORK COMMUNITY BANCORP INC is higher than it is for about 97.71% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NYCB comes in at 50.49% -- higher than that of 96.5% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NYCB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TFSL, LBC, CFFN, BCS, and DXF.
- NYCB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NEW YORK COMMUNITY BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.mynycb.com.
NYCB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, NYCB's price/earnings ratio is 24.21% lower, now standing at 7.2.
- NYCB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NYCB.
NYCB Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 117.36%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -19.47%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 9.45%.
The table below shows NYCB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NYCB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NYCB has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.88% of graded US stocks.
- NYCB's asset turnover comes in at 0.023 -- ranking 412th of 428 Banking stocks.
- INBK, CSWC, and FSBW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NYCB.
The table below shows NYCB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NYCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NYCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.61||52-week high||$11.28|
|Prev. close||$6.54||52-week low||$5.81|
|Day high||$9.29||Avg. volume||14,061,095|
|50-day MA||$9.05||Dividend yield||9.91%|
|200-day MA||$9.25||Market Cap||5.88B|
New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYCB) Company Bio
New York Community Bancorp offers banking products and financial services in New York, New Jersey, Florida, Ohio, and Arizona. The company was founded in 1859 and is based in Westbury, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
NYCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NYCB Latest Social Stream
View Full NYCB Social Stream
Latest NYCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEW YORK COMMUNITY BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NYCB as an investment opportunity.
NY Community Bancorp unit agrees to buy Signature Bank deposits, some loans
New York Community Bancorp.'s Flagstar Bank agreed to buy now shuttered Signature Bank's (NASDAQ:SBNY) deposits and some of its loans.
The 40 former branches of Signature Bank will operate under New York Community Bancorp's Flagstar Bank starting on Monday, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. said in a statement on Sunday night.
New York state's Department of Financial Services took possession of Signature Bank (
New York Community Bancorp (NYCB) Moves 7.6% Higher: Will This Strength Last?
New York Community Bancorp (NYCB) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
In the wake of New York Community Bancorp, Inc.'s (NYSE:NYCB) latest US$860m market cap drop, institutional owners may be forced to take severe actions
Key Insights Given the large stake in the stock by institutions, New York Community Bancorp's stock price might be...
The 7 Best Dividend Stocks to Buy in March 2023
These best dividend stocks to buy will lower your risk and provide a strong hedge against inflation
FLAGSTAR BANK, N.A. PROVIDES $1 MILLION TO ADVANCE APPRAISER DIVERSITY
New York Community Bancorp, Inc. today announced that its subsidiary, Flagstar Bank, N.A., has donated $1 million to the Appraiser Diversity Initiative (ADI), a collaboration between the Appraisal Institute, the National Urban League, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac. The initiative aims to attract more diverse applicants to the appraisal field, overcome barriers, such as education and access, and provide support to help aspiring appraisers achieve professional success.
NYCB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NYCBWant to do more research on New York Community Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
New York Community Bancorp Inc (NYCB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
New York Community Bancorp Inc (NYCB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
New York Community Bancorp Inc (NYCB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...