New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYCB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NYCB POWR Grades
- NYCB scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NYCB is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- NYCB's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 7.57% of US stocks).
NYCB Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for New York Community Bancorp Inc is higher than 84.99% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For NYCB, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.56% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.33 for New York Community Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 87.42% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to New York Community Bancorp Inc are NNI, WVFC, DXF, HTHT, and LBC.
- Visit NYCB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mynycb.com.
NYCB Valuation Summary
- NYCB's EV/EBIT ratio is 26.1; this is 203.49% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NYCB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 1.9.
- Over the past 243 months, NYCB's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NYCB.
NYCB Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 52.1%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 59.02%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -33.02%.
The table below shows NYCB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NYCB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NYCB has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.88% of graded US stocks.
- NYCB's asset turnover comes in at 0.023 -- ranking 412th of 428 Banking stocks.
- INBK, CSWC, and FSBW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NYCB.
The table below shows NYCB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NYCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NYCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.40||52-week high||$14.33|
|Prev. close||$12.76||52-week low||$9.43|
|Day high||$12.45||Avg. volume||5,540,791|
|50-day MA||$13.03||Dividend yield||5.48%|
|200-day MA||$12.25||Market Cap||5.77B|
New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYCB) Company Bio
New York Community Bancorp offers banking products and financial services in New York, New Jersey, Florida, Ohio, and Arizona. The company was founded in 1859 and is based in Westbury, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
NYCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NYCB Latest Social Stream
View Full NYCB Social Stream
Latest NYCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about New York Community Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NYCB as an investment opportunity.
New York Community Bancorp Inc. (NYSE:NYCB) traded at $12.39 at close of the session on Friday, 11/05/21, made an upward move of 0.08% on its previous days price. Looking at the stock we see that its previous close was $12.38 and the beta (5Y monthly) reads 1.06 with the days price range being $12.365 New York Community Bancorp Inc.s Stock Price Plummeted Recently, But There Might Be Trouble Ahead Read More »
MML Investors Services LLC acquired a new position in shares of New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE:NYCB) during the 2nd quarter, HoldingsChannel reports. The firm acquired 14,051 shares of the financial services providers stock, valued at approximately $155,000. Other institutional investors and hedge funds have also added to or reduced their stakes in the company. 
Cullman Bancorp (NASDAQ:CULL) and New York Community Bancorp (NYSE:NYCB) are both finance companies, but which is the superior investment? We will compare the two businesses based on the strength of their profitability, risk, institutional ownership, earnings, dividends, analyst recommendations and valuation. Earnings and Valuation This table compares Cullman Bancorp and New York Community Bancorps revenue, 
Public Employees Retirement System of Ohio Grows Position in New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE:NYCB)
Public Employees Retirement System of Ohio increased its holdings in New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE:NYCB) by 6.8% in the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm owned 292,498 shares of the financial services providers stock after acquiring an additional 18,610 shares 
Public Employees Retirement System of Ohio Grows Stock Holdings in New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE:NYCB)
Public Employees Retirement System of Ohio boosted its holdings in shares of New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE:NYCB) by 6.8% during the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 292,498 shares of the financial services providers stock after purchasing an additional 
NYCB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NYCBWant to do more research on New York Community Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
New York Community Bancorp Inc (NYCB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
New York Community Bancorp Inc (NYCB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
New York Community Bancorp Inc (NYCB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch