New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYCB): Price and Financial Metrics
NYCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.27||52-week high||$14.22|
|Prev. close||$11.26||52-week low||$5.81|
|Day high||$11.38||Avg. volume||12,197,834|
|50-day MA||$12.21||Dividend yield||6.11%|
|200-day MA||$10.27||Market Cap||8.14B|
NYCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NYCB POWR Grades
- NYCB scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 85.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NYCB is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- NYCB ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
NYCB Stock Summary
- NYCB's current price/earnings ratio is 2.97, which is higher than just 3.06% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that NYCB's revenue has grown 220.09% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.23% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NYCB comes in at 62.16% -- higher than that of 96.94% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NEW YORK COMMUNITY BANCORP INC are WAFD, KEY, INBK, HMST, and ONB.
- NYCB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NEW YORK COMMUNITY BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.mynycb.com.
NYCB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, NYCB's price/sales ratio is 90% higher, now standing at 1.9.
- NYCB's price/sales ratio has moved down 6.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NYCB.
NYCB Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 117.36%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -19.47%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 9.45%.
The table below shows NYCB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NYCB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NYCB has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.88% of graded US stocks.
- NYCB's asset turnover comes in at 0.023 -- ranking 412th of 428 Banking stocks.
- INBK, CSWC, and FSBW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NYCB.
The table below shows NYCB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYCB) Company Bio
New York Community Bancorp offers banking products and financial services in New York, New Jersey, Florida, Ohio, and Arizona. The company was founded in 1859 and is based in Westbury, New York.
NYCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NYCB Latest Social Stream
View Full NYCB Social Stream
Latest NYCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEW YORK COMMUNITY BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NYCB as an investment opportunity.
JPMorgan (JPM) closes 14 First Republic Bank branches in California, completing its initial plan to trim the failed bank's branch network. More closures are expected to follow.
Each of these seven dividend stocks to buy has a high (5% or more), sustainable yield, and trades at a favorable price
AY, CLS, EXTR, NYCB and BMA have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on September 21, 2023.
Supported by solid fundamentals and good growth prospects, New York Community (NYCB) stock looks like an attractive investment option now.
I wouldn't go out and just buy every banking stock that looks cheap on a screener.
NYCB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NYCBWant to do more research on New York Community Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
New York Community Bancorp Inc (NYCB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
New York Community Bancorp Inc (NYCB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
New York Community Bancorp Inc (NYCB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch