New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYCB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NYCB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NYCB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- NYCB's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NYCB ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
NYCB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NYCB is 0.19 -- better than merely 16.25% of US stocks.
- For NYCB, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.42% of US equities we're observing.
- NYCB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.83% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NYCB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WVFC, TFSL, LBC, NNI, and DXF.
- NYCB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit New York Community Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.mynycb.com.
NYCB Valuation Summary
- NYCB's EV/EBIT ratio is 26.1; this is 203.49% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NYCB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 1.9.
- Over the past 243 months, NYCB's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NYCB.
NYCB Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 54.56%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 360.41%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -32.14%.
The table below shows NYCB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NYCB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NYCB has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.88% of graded US stocks.
- NYCB's asset turnover comes in at 0.023 -- ranking 412th of 428 Banking stocks.
- INBK, CSWC, and FSBW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NYCB.
The table below shows NYCB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NYCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NYCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.29||52-week high||$14.33|
|Prev. close||$9.13||52-week low||$8.50|
|Day high||$9.31||Avg. volume||7,869,950|
|50-day MA||$9.41||Dividend yield||7.32%|
|200-day MA||$11.42||Market Cap||4.34B|
New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYCB) Company Bio
New York Community Bancorp offers banking products and financial services in New York, New Jersey, Florida, Ohio, and Arizona. The company was founded in 1859 and is based in Westbury, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
NYCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NYCB Latest Social Stream
View Full NYCB Social Stream
Latest NYCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about New York Community Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NYCB as an investment opportunity.
New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: NYCB) (the "Company") today announced that Wednesday, June 1st, has been established as the date of its 2022 Annual Meeting of Shareholders.
The Board of Directors of New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: NYCB) (the "Company") announced the declaration of a quarterly cash dividend on its Fixed-to-Floating Rate Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series A (NYSE: NYCB PA) at the rate of $15.94 per preferred share, which equates to $0.3984 for each depositary share. Each depositary share represents a 1/40th ownership interest in a share of the Series A preferred stock.
NEW YORK COMMUNITY BANCORP, INC. REGRETFULLY ANNOUNCES THE PASSING OF JOHN M. TSIMBINOS, A MEMBER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
It is with deep regret that New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: NYCB) (the "Company") today announced the death of John M. Tsimbinos, a highly-respected and well-regarded member of the Board of Directors of the Company and its subsidiary, New York Community Bank (the "Bank"), on February 16, 2022.
Investors of all sorts would be wise to consider names they've shunned only because of sweeping assumptions.
New York Community's (NYCB) declining expense base and expansion of the banking-as-a-service space can support its financials. Yet, unsustainable capital deployment activities and high debt ail.
NYCB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NYCBWant to do more research on New York Community Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
New York Community Bancorp Inc (NYCB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
New York Community Bancorp Inc (NYCB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
New York Community Bancorp Inc (NYCB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch