New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYCB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NYCB POWR Grades
- NYCB scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NYCB is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- NYCB's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 4.68% of US stocks).
NYCB Stock Summary
- For NYCB, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.36% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.96 for NEW YORK COMMUNITY BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 88.75% of US stocks.
- NEW YORK COMMUNITY BANCORP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 44.45%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.44% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NEW YORK COMMUNITY BANCORP INC are LBC, SKYH, TFSL, FFIC, and CFFN.
- NYCB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NEW YORK COMMUNITY BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.mynycb.com.
NYCB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, NYCB's price/earnings ratio is 36.21% lower, now standing at 7.4.
- Over the past 243 months, NYCB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NYCB.
NYCB Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -29.45%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -36.17%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -36.21%.
The table below shows NYCB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NYCB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NYCB has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.88% of graded US stocks.
- NYCB's asset turnover comes in at 0.023 -- ranking 412th of 428 Banking stocks.
- INBK, CSWC, and FSBW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NYCB.
The table below shows NYCB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NYCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NYCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.28||52-week high||$13.56|
|Prev. close||$9.46||52-week low||$8.17|
|Day high||$9.41||Avg. volume||7,944,642|
|50-day MA||$9.01||Dividend yield||7.19%|
|200-day MA||$9.82||Market Cap||4.33B|
New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYCB) Company Bio
New York Community Bancorp offers banking products and financial services in New York, New Jersey, Florida, Ohio, and Arizona. The company was founded in 1859 and is based in Westbury, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
NYCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NYCB Latest Social Stream
View Full NYCB Social Stream
Latest NYCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEW YORK COMMUNITY BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NYCB as an investment opportunity.
New York Community's (NYCB) acquisitions and efforts to expand its deposit base are expected to aid it amid rising rates and limited liquidity.
New York Community Bancorp (NYCB) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
The Board of Directors of New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: NYCB) (the "Company") announced the declaration of a quarterly cash dividend on its Fixed-to-Floating Rate Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series A (NYSE: NYCB PA) at the rate of $15.94 per preferred share, which equates to $0.3984 for each depositary share. Each depositary share represents a 1/40th ownership interest in a share of the Series A preferred stock.
New York Community (NYCB) receives approval from the FRB to complete its previously announced merger with Flagstar (FBC).
New York Community Bancorp ( NYSE:NYCB ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$341.0m (up 2.1...
NYCB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NYCBWant to do more research on New York Community Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
New York Community Bancorp Inc (NYCB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
New York Community Bancorp Inc (NYCB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
New York Community Bancorp Inc (NYCB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch