New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYCB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NYCB POWR Grades
- NYCB scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 66.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NYCB is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- NYCB ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
NYCB Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of New York Community Bancorp Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For NYCB, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.75% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.24 for New York Community Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 86.54% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NYCB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WVFC, SC, NNI, MFA, and PMT.
- NYCB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit New York Community Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.mynycb.com.
NYCB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, NYCB's EV/EBIT ratio is 207.78% higher, now standing at 27.7.
- NYCB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 9.1 over the prior 243 months.
- NYCB's price/sales ratio has moved down 8.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NYCB.
NYCB Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -37.04%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 104.98%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 66.85%.
The table below shows NYCB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NYCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NYCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.05||52-week high||$13.23|
|Prev. close||$12.11||52-week low||$7.72|
|Day high||$12.22||Avg. volume||5,684,818|
|50-day MA||$11.50||Dividend yield||5.77%|
|200-day MA||$11.07||Market Cap||5.60B|
New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYCB) Company Bio
New York Community Bancorp offers banking products and financial services in New York, New Jersey, Florida, Ohio, and Arizona. The company was founded in 1859 and is based in Westbury, New York.
NYCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NYCB Latest Social Stream
View Full NYCB Social Stream
Latest NYCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about New York Community Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NYCB as an investment opportunity.
NYCB, BRKL, R, and WSO made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on August 2, 2021.
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Rank.
August, historically, hasn't been a good month for stocks. Delta variant spread and China worries are also adding to the woes. Thus, invest in safer dividend stocks like Energy Transfer (ET) & Redwood Trust (RWT).
New York Community Bancorp, Inc. ( NYSE:NYCB ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 4 days. Typically, the...
The following slide deck was published by New York Community Bancorp, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
NYCB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NYCBWant to do more research on New York Community Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
New York Community Bancorp Inc (NYCB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
New York Community Bancorp Inc (NYCB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
New York Community Bancorp Inc (NYCB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch