New York Community Bancorp Inc (NYCB) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering New York Community Bancorp Inc.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
NYCB Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- NYCB has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 91.2% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of NYCB is lower than 10.7% of Financial Services stocks.
- The average analyst price target of NYCB is higher than 13.97% of Banking stocks.
- NYCB has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 37.53% of all US stocks.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of NYCB is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- NYCB has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than just about none of of all US stocks.
- New York Community Bancorp Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is NYCB a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!