Old National Bancorp (ONB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ONB POWR Grades
- ONB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 87.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ONB is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ONB ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
ONB Stock Summary
- ONB's went public 31.27 years ago, making it older than 84.21% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- ONB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.18% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ONB comes in at 25.84% -- higher than that of 90.75% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Old National Bancorp are BY, RBB, CTBI, CNOB, and EBSB.
- ONB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Old National Bancorp's official web site, go to www.oldnational.com.
ONB Valuation Summary
- ONB's EV/EBIT ratio is 15.8; this is 68.09% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ONB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down $16.5.
- ONB's price/sales ratio has moved down $0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ONB.
ONB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ONB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.96||52-week high||$21.28|
|Prev. close||$17.82||52-week low||$12.02|
|Day high||$18.04||Avg. volume||848,051|
|50-day MA||$18.94||Dividend yield||3.14%|
|200-day MA||$17.19||Market Cap||2.98B|
Old National Bancorp (ONB) Company Bio
Old National Bancorp operates as the holding company for Old National Bank, which provides various financial services to individual and commercial customers in Indiana, Southeastern Illinois, Western Kentucky, and Southwestern Michigan. The company was founded in 1834 and is based in Evansville, Indiana.
ONB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ONB Latest Social Stream
View Full ONB Social Stream
Latest ONB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Old National Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ONB as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates CORE, ARPO, MMAC, ONB; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, June 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Core-Mark Holding Company, Inc. (NASDAQ: CORE) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Performance Food Group Company. Under the terms of the merger, Core-Mark shareholders will receive $23.875 per share in cash and 0.44 Performance Food shares for each Core-Mark s
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / June 18, 2021 / --First Foundation Inc. (NasdaqGS:FFWM)Lifshitz Law Firm, P.
INVESTIGATION ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates MMAC, ONB, DSSI, TGRF; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, June 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: MMA Capital Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: MMAC) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to an affiliate of Fundamental Advisors LP for $27.77 per share in cash. If you are an MMA Capital shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options. Old National Banco
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates MMAC, ONB, CNST, SLCT; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
Old National Bancorp found using ticker (ONB) have now 6 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 22 and 20 calculating the mean target price we have 21.08. Now with the previous closing price of 18.79 this would imply there is a potential upside of 12.2%. The day 50 moving average is 19.15 and the 200 day MA is 18.33. The market capitalisation for the company is $3,093m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="ONB" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Old National Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for Old National Bank that provides various financial services to individual and commercial customers in the Unit...
ONB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|