Old National Bancorp (ONB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ONB POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ONB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ONB is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- ONB's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 11.37% of US stocks).
ONB Stock Summary
- ONB's went public 31.52 years ago, making it older than 83.95% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- ONB's current price/earnings ratio is 9, which is higher than just 18.13% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- ONB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.6% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Old National Bancorp, a group of peers worth examining would be CZWI, NWFL, BY, GBCI, and GFED.
- Visit ONB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oldnational.com.
ONB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ONB's price/sales ratio is 166.67% higher, now standing at 3.2.
- Over the past 243 months, ONB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 12.2.
- ONB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 19.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ONB.
ONB Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 22.58%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 33.39%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 4.93%.
The table below shows ONB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ONB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ONB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.22% of graded US stocks.
- ONB's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 240th of 437 Banking stocks.
- CCNE, MSBI, and SLCT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ONB.
The table below shows ONB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ONB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ONB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.83||52-week high||$21.28|
|Prev. close||$16.39||52-week low||$12.11|
|Day high||$16.85||Avg. volume||994,922|
|50-day MA||$16.33||Dividend yield||3.38%|
|200-day MA||$17.87||Market Cap||2.79B|
Old National Bancorp (ONB) Company Bio
Old National Bancorp operates as the holding company for Old National Bank, which provides various financial services to individual and commercial customers in Indiana, Southeastern Illinois, Western Kentucky, and Southwestern Michigan. The company was founded in 1834 and is based in Evansville, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
ONB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ONB Latest Social Stream
View Full ONB Social Stream
Latest ONB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Old National Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ONB as an investment opportunity.
First Midwest Bancorp's (NASDAQ:FMBI) stockholders approved the company's $6.5B merger with Old National Bancorp. (NASDAQ:ONB) ~99% of the votes cast voted in favor of the merger. The company said the merger remains on track for an expected closing in Q4 2021. The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency has...
CHICAGO, Sept. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. (First Midwest) today announced that its stockholders have overwhelmingly approved the proposed merger between First Midwest and Old National Bancorp (Old National), which was announced on June 1, 2021. At First Midwests stockholder meeting held on September 15, 2021, approximately 99% of the votes cast voted in favor of the merger.
Old National Bancorp found using ticker (ONB) have now 6 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 22 and 18 calculating the average target price we see 20.25. Given that the stocks previous close was at 16.18 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 25.2%. There is a 50 day moving average of 16.44 and the 200 day moving average is 18.23. The market capitalisation for the company is $2,686m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="ONB" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Old National Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for Old National Bank that provides various financial services to individual and comme...
The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment -- meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend. The post Old National Bancorp (ONB): Price Now Near $16.37; Daily Chart Shows Downtrend on 100 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
The board of Old National Bancorp ( NASDAQ:ONB ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.14 per share on the...
ONB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|