Old National Bancorp (ONB) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Old National Bancorp think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
Over the past 7 days, ONB's average price target has gone up $2.58.
ONB Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for ONB as an investment opportunity.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of ONB is less than 69.28% of all US stocks.
- ONB has a greater average analyst price target than 25.31% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- ONB has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 65.93% of Banking stocks.
- Old National Bancorp's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 37.86% of all US stocks.
- Old National Bancorp's NA is higher than practically none of all US stocks.
Is ONB a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!