Old National Bancorp (ONB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that ONB has less fluctuation in its price than 80.69% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ONB's price: GRFS, SHEN, TEDU, BDX and WEYS.
ONB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of ONB, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 17.51%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ONB, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Old National Bancorp than it is for 82.71% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
- ONB's market cap of approximately $3 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 76.45% of them.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, ONB's equity discount rate is less than 85.66% of those stocks.
ONB Dividend Chart
ONB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|