Old National Bancorp (ONB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ONB's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.11% -- which is higher than about merely 10.42% stocks we're looking at.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ONB's price: HTLD, ADT, ASTE, SHW and BRKS.
ONB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for ONB, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 29.66% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Old National Bancorp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for ONB than it is for 83.43% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- ONB's market cap of approximately $2 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 74.51% of them.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Old National Bancorp has an equity discount rate lower than 86.43% of them.
ONB Dividend Chart
ONB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|