Old National Bancorp (ONB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for ONB has a compound average growth rate of -19.4%, which is higher than merely 22.19% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ONB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PAAS, DGICA, CBFV, SJR and CORR.
ONB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Old National Bancorp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 37.04% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Old National Bancorp are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, ONB offers a dividend yield in the top 29.97% of stocks in our set.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, ONB has a beta lower than 66.3% of them.
- ONB's market cap of approximately $3 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 66.3% of them.
ONB Dividend Chart
ONB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|