Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd Common Shares (OR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OR POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where OR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 54.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OR is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- OR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 13.05% of US stocks).
OR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Osisko Gold Royalties LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 12.97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- OR's price/sales ratio is 12.31; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 88.14% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that OR's revenue has grown -10.16% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 10.75% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Osisko Gold Royalties LTD are SNDL, PDS, BRY, NEX, and PSFE.
- OR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Osisko Gold Royalties LTD's official web site, go to www.osiskogr.com.
OR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.42||52-week high||$15.12|
|Prev. close||$11.43||52-week low||$10.18|
|Day high||$11.53||Avg. volume||1,039,327|
|50-day MA||$12.82||Dividend yield||1.49%|
|200-day MA||$12.28||Market Cap||2.11B|
Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd Common Shares (OR) Company Bio
Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd. operates as a mining royalty and exploration company. The company primarily explores for gold and base metals. The company is based in Montreal, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
OR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OR Latest Social Stream
View Full OR Social Stream
Latest OR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Osisko Gold Royalties LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OR as an investment opportunity.
Osisko Gold Royalties press release (NYSE:OR): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.14 beats by $0.07. Revenue of $50.67M beats by $11.41M....
MONTREAL, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd (the “Company” or “Osisko”) (OR: TSX & NYSE) is pleased to announce a first quarter 2022 dividend of C$0.055 per common share. The dividend will be paid on April 14, 2022 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on March 31, 2022. This dividend is an "eligible dividend" as defined in the Income Tax Act (Canada). For shareholders residing in the United States, the U.S. dollar equivalent will be determined based on
Record cash margin of $187.2 million Record operating cash flows from the royalties and streams segment of $153.2 million MONTRÉAL, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd (the “Company” or “Osisko”) (OR: TSX & NYSE) today announced its consolidated financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2021, and provides guidance for 2022 as well as an inaugural 5-year growth outlook. Amounts presented are in Canadian dollars, except where otherwise noted. 2021 Financial Hig
The following issues have been halted by IIROC:
St. Louis, MO, based Investment company Terril Brothers, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys SPDR Bloomberg Investment Grade Floating Rate ETF, AT&T Inc, Cleveland-Cliffs Inc, Southwest Airlines Co, Legg Mason Partners Fund Advisor, LLC, sells Discovery Inc, Plains GP Holdings LP, ESS U.S.Global Jets ETF, Organon, New Gold Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Terril Brothers, Inc..
OR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ORWant to see what other sources are saying about Osisko Gold Royalties LTD's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Osisko Gold Royalties LTD (OR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Osisko Gold Royalties LTD (OR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Osisko Gold Royalties LTD (OR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch