Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd Common Shares (OR): Price and Financial Metrics
OR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.54||52-week high||$17.96|
|Prev. close||$12.63||52-week low||$9.20|
|Day high||$12.78||Avg. volume||866,028|
|50-day MA||$13.67||Dividend yield||1.38%|
|200-day MA||$14.30||Market Cap||2.32B|
OR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where OR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OR is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- OR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 29.21% of US stocks).
OR Stock Summary
- OR's price/sales ratio is 13.47; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.45% of US stocks.
- OR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 13.14% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, OR has reported earnings growth of -216.58%, putting it ahead of merely 6.84% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OSISKO GOLD ROYALTIES LTD are PSTL, NRP, VAL, IIPR, and SHIP.
- Visit OR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.osiskogr.com.
Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd Common Shares (OR) Company Bio
Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd. operates as a mining royalty and exploration company. The company primarily explores for gold and base metals. The company is based in Montreal, Canada.
OR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OR Latest Social Stream
View Full OR Social Stream
Latest OR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OSISKO GOLD ROYALTIES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OR as an investment opportunity.
Investors need to pay close attention to Osisko (OR) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
In this article, we discuss the 11 cheap gold stocks to buy according to analysts. To skip the detailed analysis of the gold industry, go directly to the 5 Cheap Gold Stocks To Buy According to Analysts. Gold is considered one of the biggest safe haven assets. In 2022, the international demand for gold was […]
Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd (NYSE:OR) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 10, 2023 Operator: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Osisko Gold Royalties Q2 2023 Results Conference Call. After the presentation, we will conduct a question-and-answer session. [Operator Instructions] Please note that this call is being recorded today, August 10, 2023 at […]
MONTREAL, Aug. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd (the “Company” or “Osisko”) (OR: TSX & NYSE) is pleased to announce a third quarter 2023 dividend of C$0.06 per common share. The dividend will be paid on October 16, 2023 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on September 29, 2023. This dividend is an "eligible dividend" as defined in the Income Tax Act (Canada). For shareholders residing in the United States, the U.S. dollar equivalent will be determined base
Strong cash margin of $56.2 million and operating cash flows of $47.4 millionMONTRÉAL, Aug. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd (the “Corporation” or “Osisko”) (OR: TSX & NYSE) today announced its consolidated financial results for the second quarter of 2023. Amounts presented are in Canadian dollars, except where otherwise noted. Highlights – Second Quarter of 2023 24,645 GEOs1 earned, an increase of 11% over the second quarter of 2022 (Q2 2022 – 22,243);Revenues from royalti
OR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ORWant to see what other sources are saying about Osisko Gold Royalties LTD's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Osisko Gold Royalties LTD (OR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Osisko Gold Royalties LTD (OR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Osisko Gold Royalties LTD (OR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch