Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd Common Shares (OR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where OR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.83% of US stocks.
- OR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- OR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
OR Stock Summary
- OR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 4,998.42 -- higher than 99.62% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- OR's price/sales ratio is 9.94; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 89.32% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for OSISKO GOLD ROYALTIES LTD comes in at -11.18%, a number that bests only 12.31% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASC, BMBL, ILMN, BRP, and LFG.
- Visit OR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.osiskogr.com.
OR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.81||52-week high||$14.56|
|Prev. close||$10.51||52-week low||$9.19|
|Day high||$10.98||Avg. volume||954,259|
|50-day MA||$10.10||Dividend yield||1.62%|
|200-day MA||$11.48||Market Cap||1.99B|
Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd Common Shares (OR) Company Bio
Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd. operates as a mining royalty and exploration company. The company primarily explores for gold and base metals. The company is based in Montreal, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
OR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OR Latest Social Stream
View Full OR Social Stream
Latest OR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OSISKO GOLD ROYALTIES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OR as an investment opportunity.
Figure 1: Osisko NSR Area of Interest Figure 1: Osisko NSR Area of Interest MONTREAL, Sept. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd (“Osisko”) (OR: TSX & NYSE) is pleased to announce that it has acquired a 1.0% net smelter return (“NSR”) royalty covering the currently known mineralization and prospective exploration areas that constitute the Marimaca copper project located in Antofagasta, Chile (Figure 1). HIGHLIGHTS Osisko has acquired a 1.0% NSR royalty from Marimaca Copper Corp
E ratio of -573.08.
Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: Century Aluminum (CENX), Trex Company (TREX) and Osisko Gold Royalties (OR)
Analysts fell to the sidelines weighing in on Century Aluminum (CENX – Research Report), Trex Company (TREX – Research Report) and Osisko Gold Royalties (OR – Research Report) with neutral ratings, indicating that the experts are neither bullish nor bearish on the stocks. Century Aluminum (CENX) In a report released today, David Gagliano from BMO Capital maintained a Hold rating on Century Aluminum, with a price target of $8.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $8.37, close to its 52-week low of $6.58. According to TipRanks.com, Gagliano is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 8.9% and a 36.1% success rate.
MONTREAL, Aug. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd (the “Company” or “Osisko”) (OR: TSX & NYSE) is pleased to announce a third quarter 2022 dividend of C$0.055 per common share. The dividend will be paid on October 14, 2022 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on September 30, 2022. This dividend is an "eligible dividend" as defined in the Income Tax Act (Canada). For shareholders residing in the United States, the U.S. dollar equivalent will be determined bas
Record cash margin of $47.8 million from royalties and streamsOperating cash flows from the royalties and streams segment of $35.0 million MONTRÉAL, Aug. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd (the “Corporation” or “Osisko”) (OR: TSX & NYSE) today announced its consolidated financial results for the second quarter of 2022. Amounts presented are in Canadian dollars, except where otherwise noted. Q2 2022 Financial Highlights 22,243 GEOs1 earned (Q2 2021 – 20,178 GEOs);Consolidated
OR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ORWant to see what other sources are saying about Osisko Gold Royalties LTD's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Osisko Gold Royalties LTD (OR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Osisko Gold Royalties LTD (OR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Osisko Gold Royalties LTD (OR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch