Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd Common Shares (OR): Price and Financial Metrics
OR Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 672.66%, Osisko Gold Royalties LTD's debt growth rate surpasses 96.75% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, OR has reported earnings growth of -308.15%, putting it ahead of merely 4.69% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Osisko Gold Royalties LTD comes in at 684.66%, a number that bests 99% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Osisko Gold Royalties LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be APHA, AM, GOGL, BBU, and EOLS.
- OR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Osisko Gold Royalties LTD's official web site, go to www.osiskogr.com.
OR Stock Price Chart More Charts
OR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.06||52-week high||$13.43|
|Prev. close||$8.75||52-week low||$7.77|
|Day high||$9.15||Avg. volume||729,362|
|50-day MA||$9.05||Dividend yield||1.66%|
|200-day MA||$10.66||Market Cap||1.43B|
Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd Common Shares (OR) Company Bio
Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd. operates as a mining royalty and exploration company. The company primarily explores for gold and base metals. The company is based in Montreal, Canada.