Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd Common Shares (OR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OR POWR Grades
- OR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 69.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OR is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- OR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
OR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 3,034.7, Osisko Gold Royalties LTD is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.83% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 840.71%, Osisko Gold Royalties LTD's debt growth rate surpasses 98.18% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that OR's revenue has grown 266.57% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.1% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ADV, CHDN, AHCO, VIST, and TPIC.
- OR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Osisko Gold Royalties LTD's official web site, go to www.osiskogr.com.
OR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.34||52-week high||$15.12|
|Prev. close||$12.32||52-week low||$9.77|
|Day high||$12.44||Avg. volume||727,422|
|50-day MA||$11.90||Dividend yield||1.38%|
|200-day MA||$12.39||Market Cap||2.06B|
Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd Common Shares (OR) Company Bio
Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd. operates as a mining royalty and exploration company. The company primarily explores for gold and base metals. The company is based in Montreal, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
OR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OR Latest Social Stream
View Full OR Social Stream
Latest OR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Osisko Gold Royalties LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OR as an investment opportunity.
What's bad news for your next shopping trip might be good news for certain industries.
Gold has slid 7% year-to-date and Osisko Gold Royalties stock has followed suit.
MONTRÉAL, Oct. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd (the Corporation or Osisko) (OR: TSX & NYSE) is pleased to provide an update on its third quarter deliveries, sales and operating cash margins 1 and recent asset advancements.
Although it is impossible to cite a specific reason why the gold price has been drifting lower, the dollar can give us some useful signs.
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 130 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, September 22 - 23, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 21, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Sidoti Fall Virtual Small Cap Investor Conference, to be held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, and Thursday, September 23, 2021. Virtual Agenda - Wednesday, September 22nd - All Times EDT Click on Company Name to Open Link to
OR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ORWant to see what other sources are saying about Osisko Gold Royalties LTD's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Osisko Gold Royalties LTD (OR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Osisko Gold Royalties LTD (OR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Osisko Gold Royalties LTD (OR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch