Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd Common Shares (OR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OR POWR Grades
- OR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.99% of US stocks.
- OR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- OR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
OR Stock Summary
- OR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3,756.54 -- higher than 98.79% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 840.71%, Osisko Gold Royalties LTD's debt growth rate surpasses 98.29% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that OR's revenue has grown 266.57% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.34% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CMRE, BWXT, LANC, PRFT, and XYL.
- Visit OR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.osiskogr.com.
OR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.77||52-week high||$15.12|
|Prev. close||$15.04||52-week low||$8.91|
|Day high||$15.12||Avg. volume||819,768|
|50-day MA||$13.38||Dividend yield||0.73%|
|200-day MA||$12.09||Market Cap||2.47B|
Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd Common Shares (OR) Company Bio
Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd. operates as a mining royalty and exploration company. The company primarily explores for gold and base metals. The company is based in Montreal, Canada.
OR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OR Latest Social Stream
View Full OR Social Stream
Latest OR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Osisko Gold Royalties LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OR as an investment opportunity.
Photo by VladK213/iStock via Getty ImagesOsisko Gold Royalties (OR) is the last of the top 5 precious metals royalty and streaming companies that reported the Q1 2021 results. Over the recent weeks, the quarterly results were reported also by Sandstorm Gold (SAND) (an article can be found here), Royal Gold...
Osisko Announces Election of Directors and Other Voting Results From Its Annual Meeting of Shareholders
MONTREAL, May 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd (the “Corporation” or “Osisko”) (OR: TSX & NYSE) announces that, at the annual meeting of shareholders held on May 12, 2021, each of the 9 nominees listed in the management information circular, filed on April 8, 2021 (the “Circular”) with regulatory authorities, were elected as directors of the Corporation. Election of Directors Based on the proxies received and the votes by ballot, the following individuals were elected as directors of the Corporation until the next annual shareholders’ meeting, with the following results: RESOLUTION No 1Name of NomineeVotes castFORPercentage (%)of votes castFORVotesWITHHELDPercentage (%)WITHHELDThe Honorable John R. Baird119,147,28199.70361,9560.30Christopher C. Curfman118,461,58799...
The analysts covering Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd ( TSE:OR ) delivered a dose of negativity to shareholders today, by...
OR earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
The following slide deck was published by Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
OR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ORWant to see what other sources are saying about Osisko Gold Royalties LTD's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Osisko Gold Royalties LTD (OR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Osisko Gold Royalties LTD (OR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Osisko Gold Royalties LTD (OR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch