Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd Common Shares (OR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- OR's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 25.97%.
- OR's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -291.07% over the past 5.01 years -- higher than 2.93% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with OR's price: STRS, POWI, NATI, EQC and CNI.
OR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for OR, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 34.81%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of OR, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Basic Materials sector, OR is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 92.16% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Osisko Gold Royalties LTD, its beta is lower than 95.42% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
OR Dividend Chart
OR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
OR Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on OR dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Osisko Gold Royalties LTD and its dividends:
Osisko Gold Royalties LTD Common Stock (OR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Osisko Gold Royalties LTD (OR) - Dividend Investor
Osisko Gold Royalties LTD (OR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha