Orrstown Financial Services Inc (ORRF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ORRF POWR Grades
- ORRF scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 97.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ORRF is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ORRF ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
ORRF Stock Summary
- ORRF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.86% of US stocks.
- The volatility of ORRSTOWN FINANCIAL SERVICES INC's share price is greater than that of only 3.87% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- ORRSTOWN FINANCIAL SERVICES INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 11.82%, greater than the shareholder yield of 86.69% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ORRF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OPBK, MRBK, CBFV, BHLB, and EBMT.
- ORRF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ORRSTOWN FINANCIAL SERVICES INC's official web site, go to www.orrstown.com.
ORRF Valuation Summary
- ORRF's price/earnings ratio is 13.2; this is 15.79% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- ORRF's price/sales ratio has moved down 4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORRF.
ORRF Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 152.74%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 14.76%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 77.08%.
The table below shows ORRF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ORRF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ORRF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.53% of graded US stocks.
- ORRF's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 175th of 430 Banking stocks.
- FMNB, TCBK, and TREE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ORRF.
The table below shows ORRF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ORRF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORRF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.43||52-week high||$28.42|
|Prev. close||$23.98||52-week low||$21.81|
|Day high||$24.49||Avg. volume||12,612|
|50-day MA||$25.19||Dividend yield||3.17%|
|200-day MA||$24.95||Market Cap||260.86M|
Orrstown Financial Services Inc (ORRF) Company Bio
Orrstown Financial Services, Inc. provides commercial banking and trust services in Pennsylvania and Maryland. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Shippensburg, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
ORRF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORRF Latest Social Stream
View Full ORRF Social Stream
Latest ORRF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ORRSTOWN FINANCIAL SERVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORRF as an investment opportunity.
Orrstown Financial Services, Inc. Reports Earnings for the Fourth Quarter 2022 and Full Year 2022 Results
Net income of $9.6 million and diluted earnings per share of $0.91 for the three months ended December 31, 2022 compared to a net loss of $4.8 million and diluted loss per share of $0.47 for the three months ended September 30, 2022; net income of $22.0 million and diluted earnings per share of $2.06 for the year ended December 31, 2022 compared to net income of $32.9 million and diluted earnings per share of $2.96 for the year ended December 31, 2021;Excluding the impact from the third quarter
Investing in Orrstown Financial Services (NASDAQ:ORRF) three years ago would have delivered you a 23% gain
Low-cost index funds make it easy to achieve average market returns. But across the board there are plenty of stocks...
The Juniata Valley Bank and Orrstown Bank Announce Definitive Agreement for Sale of Orrstown’s Path Valley Branch to Juniata
MIFFLINTOWN, PA AND SHIPPENSBURG, PA, Dec. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Juniata Valley Bank, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Juniata Valley Financial Corp. (OTCQX:JUVF) (“Juniata”), and Orrstown Bank, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Orrstown Financial Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: ORRF) (“Orrstown”), jointly announced today that they have entered into a Purchase and Assumption Agreement (the “Agreement”) providing for the sale of Orrstown’s Path Valley branch, located at 16400 Path Valley Road in Spring
The transit agency had filed a lawsuit against a Pennsylvania bank in 2012, claiming the bank misrepresented its financial health, causing a decline in stock value that impacted the SEPTA’s retirement funds.
ORRSTOWN FINANCIAL SERVICES INC – 10-Q – Management''s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations
At September 30, 2022, the Company had total assets of $2.9 billion, total liabilities of $2.6 billion and total shareholders'' equity of $217.4 million. For the three and nine months ended September 30, 2022, the Company had a net loss of $4.8 million and net income of $12.4 million, respectively. Excluding the legal settlement and the restructuring charge, net…
ORRF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ORRFWant to do more research on Orrstown Financial Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Orrstown Financial Services Inc (ORRF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Orrstown Financial Services Inc (ORRF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Orrstown Financial Services Inc (ORRF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch