Orrstown Financial Services Inc (ORRF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ORRF POWR Grades
- ORRF scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 99.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ORRF is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ORRF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 14.97% of US stocks).
ORRF Stock Summary
- ORRF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.41% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ORRF is more volatile than only 2.15% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ORRF comes in at 24.3% -- higher than that of 92.89% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Orrstown Financial Services Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ESSA, PRK, WASH, TMP, and CATC.
- Visit ORRF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.orrstown.com.
ORRF Valuation Summary
- ORRF's EV/EBIT ratio is 0.9; this is 89.53% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- ORRF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 20.5 over the prior 243 months.
- ORRF's price/earnings ratio has moved down 14.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORRF.
ORRF Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 8.95%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 12.49%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 94.48%.
The table below shows ORRF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ORRF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ORRF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.53% of graded US stocks.
- ORRF's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 175th of 430 Banking stocks.
- FMNB, TCBK, and TREE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ORRF.
The table below shows ORRF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ORRF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORRF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.85||52-week high||$25.91|
|Prev. close||$23.62||52-week low||$21.81|
|Day high||$23.96||Avg. volume||30,383|
|50-day MA||$23.38||Dividend yield||3.19%|
|200-day MA||$23.92||Market Cap||263.66M|
Orrstown Financial Services Inc (ORRF) Company Bio
Orrstown Financial Services, Inc. provides commercial banking and trust services in Pennsylvania and Maryland. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Shippensburg, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
ORRF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORRF Latest Social Stream
View Full ORRF Social Stream
Latest ORRF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Orrstown Financial Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORRF as an investment opportunity.
Investment company River Oaks Capital LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Southern First Bancshares Inc, Western Alliance Bancorp, Servisfirst Bancshares Inc, Orrstown Financial Services Inc, ConnectOne Bancorp Inc, sells Alerus Financial Corp, , Cadence Bank, Cadence Bank, Renasant Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, River Oaks Capital LLC.
Orrstown Financial (ORRF) had declares $0.19/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Forward yield 3.13%
Investment company Econ Financial Services Corp (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Short-Term Bond ETF, Vanguard Long-Term Corporate Bond ETF, Vanguard Intermediate-Term Corporate Bond ETF, Vanguard Total International Bond ETF, SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 Value ETF, sells Schwab International Equity ETF, Schwab U.S.
Orrstown (ORRF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -11.76% and 4.79%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Orrstown Financial Services, Inc. Reports Record Earnings for Full Year 2021 and Fourth Quarter Results
Net income of $32.9 million and diluted earnings per share of $2.96 for the year ended December 31, 2021 compared to $26.5 million and diluted earnings per share of $2.40 for the year ended December 31, 2020; net income of $6.7 million for the quarter; diluted fourth quarter 2021 earnings per share of $0.60 compared to diluted earnings per share of $0.65 in the third quarter of 2021 and $0.91 in the fourth quarter of 2020Fourth quarter commercial loan growth, excluding Small Business Administrat
ORRF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ORRFWant to do more research on Orrstown Financial Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Orrstown Financial Services Inc (ORRF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Orrstown Financial Services Inc (ORRF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Orrstown Financial Services Inc (ORRF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch