Orrstown Financial Services Inc (ORRF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ORRF POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ORRF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.35% of US stocks.
- ORRF's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 50 weeks.
- ORRF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 13.8% of US stocks).
ORRF Stock Summary
- ORRF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.56% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -73.55%, Orrstown Financial Services Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.61% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ORRF comes in at 64.52% -- higher than that of 96.96% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ORRF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TMP, ESSA, PRK, EBTC, and SAFT.
- Visit ORRF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.orrstown.com.
ORRF Valuation Summary
- ORRF's EV/EBIT ratio is 0.9; this is 89.53% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- ORRF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 20.5 over the prior 243 months.
- ORRF's price/earnings ratio has moved down 14.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORRF.
ORRF Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 470.99%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 88.18%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 101.61%.
The table below shows ORRF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ORRF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ORRF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.53% of graded US stocks.
- ORRF's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 175th of 430 Banking stocks.
- FMNB, TCBK, and TREE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ORRF.
The table below shows ORRF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ORRF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORRF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.58||52-week high||$25.91|
|Prev. close||$25.00||52-week low||$16.02|
|Day high||$25.00||Avg. volume||25,928|
|50-day MA||$23.99||Dividend yield||3.09%|
|200-day MA||$23.37||Market Cap||275.44M|
Orrstown Financial Services Inc (ORRF) Company Bio
Orrstown Financial Services, Inc. provides commercial banking and trust services in Pennsylvania and Maryland. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Shippensburg, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
ORRF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORRF Latest Social Stream
View Full ORRF Social Stream
Latest ORRF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Orrstown Financial Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORRF as an investment opportunity.
Orrstown Financial Services' (NASDAQ:ORRF) investors will be pleased with their notable 76% return over the last year
These days it's easy to simply buy an index fund, and your returns should (roughly) match the market. But investors can...
Orrstown Financial Services (NASDAQ:ORRF) posted its earnings results on Monday. The bank reported $0.65 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, meeting analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.65, Fidelity Earnings reports. Orrstown Financial Services had a net margin of 26.90% and a return on equity of 14.14%. Shares of Orrstown Financial Services stock traded down $0.07 […]
(1) Non-GAAP measure. See Appendix B for additional information.
Orrstown (ORRF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.56% and 5.53%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Orrstown Financial Services} stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Orrstown Financial Services Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 10/14/2021. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Sell. The analysts previously had rating of Hold. The post Orrstown Financial Services (NASDAQ:ORRF) Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research to Sell appeared first on .
ORRF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ORRFWant to do more research on Orrstown Financial Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Orrstown Financial Services Inc (ORRF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Orrstown Financial Services Inc (ORRF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Orrstown Financial Services Inc (ORRF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch