Orrstown Financial Services Inc (ORRF): Price and Financial Metrics
ORRF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.26||52-week high||$28.42|
|Prev. close||$20.41||52-week low||$15.52|
|Day high||$20.53||Avg. volume||16,664|
|50-day MA||$18.44||Dividend yield||4%|
|200-day MA||$22.94||Market Cap||215.93M|
ORRF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORRF POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ORRF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.97% of US stocks.
- ORRF's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ORRF ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
ORRF Stock Summary
- ORRF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.09% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 256.84%, ORRSTOWN FINANCIAL SERVICES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 94.43% of about US stocks.
- ORRSTOWN FINANCIAL SERVICES INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -65.3%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 8.38% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ORRSTOWN FINANCIAL SERVICES INC are SFST, OSBC, MRBK, COFS, and OPOF.
- Visit ORRF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.orrstown.com.
ORRF Valuation Summary
- ORRF's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 31.82% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ORRF's price/earnings ratio has gone down 11.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORRF.
ORRF Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -35.04%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 135.41%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 100.12%.
The table below shows ORRF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ORRF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ORRF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.53% of graded US stocks.
- ORRF's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 175th of 430 Banking stocks.
- FMNB, TCBK, and TREE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ORRF.
The table below shows ORRF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ORRF Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ORRF, see our ORRF price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$27.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.75 (Moderate Buy)|
Orrstown Financial Services Inc (ORRF) Company Bio
Orrstown Financial Services, Inc. provides commercial banking and trust services in Pennsylvania and Maryland. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Shippensburg, Pennsylvania.
ORRF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORRF Latest Social Stream
View Full ORRF Social Stream
Latest ORRF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ORRSTOWN FINANCIAL SERVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORRF as an investment opportunity.
Strength Seen in Orrstown (ORRF): Can Its 5.7% Jump Turn into More Strength?
Orrstown (ORRF) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
The Juniata Valley Bank and Orrstown Bank Announce Completion of the Sale of Orrstown’s Path Valley Branch Location to Juniata
MIFFLINTOWN, Pa. and SHIPPENSBURG, Pa., May 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Juniata Valley Bank, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Juniata Valley Financial Corp. (OTCQX:JUVF) (“Juniata”), and Orrstown Bank, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Orrstown Financial Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: ORRF) (“Orrstown”), announced the completion of Juniata’s purchase of Orrstown’s Path Valley branch, located at 16400 Path Valley Road in Spring Run, PA. The transaction closed today pursuant to the Purchase and Assumption Ag
Orrstown Financial Services (ORRF) Beats Q1 Earnings Estimates
Orrstown (ORRF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8.75% and 0.52%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Orrstown Financial Services, Inc. Reports Earnings for the First Quarter 2023
Net income of $9.2 million and diluted earnings per share of $0.87 for the three months ended March 31, 2023 compared to net income of $9.6 million and diluted earnings per share of $0.91 for the three months ended December 31, 2022 and net income of $8.4 million and diluted earnings per share of $0.76 for the three months ended March 31, 2022;First quarter 2023 return on average assets of 1.27% and return on average equity of 15.88%;Tangible book value per share was $20.50 at March 31, 2023 com
Bar Harbor Bankshares (BHB) Earnings Expected to Grow: What to Know Ahead of Q1 Release
Bar Harbor (BHB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ORRF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ORRFWant to do more research on Orrstown Financial Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Orrstown Financial Services Inc (ORRF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Orrstown Financial Services Inc (ORRF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Orrstown Financial Services Inc (ORRF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...