Orrstown Financial Services Inc (ORRF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ORRF POWR Grades
- ORRF scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 98.01% of US stocks.
- ORRF's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ORRF's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 49.64% of US stocks).
ORRF Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -48.55%, ORRSTOWN FINANCIAL SERVICES INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.45% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ORRF is more volatile than only 2.98% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ORRF comes in at 31.02% -- higher than that of 94.04% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ORRF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FCAP, FNLC, PRK, TMP, and VBFC.
- ORRF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ORRSTOWN FINANCIAL SERVICES INC's official web site, go to www.orrstown.com.
ORRF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ORRF's price/earnings ratio is 19.23% lower, now standing at 8.4.
- Over the past 243 months, ORRF's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORRF.
ORRF Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -16.01%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 274.95%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -27.27%.
The table below shows ORRF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ORRF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ORRF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.53% of graded US stocks.
- ORRF's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 175th of 430 Banking stocks.
- FMNB, TCBK, and TREE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ORRF.
The table below shows ORRF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ORRF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORRF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.52||52-week high||$27.37|
|Prev. close||$24.79||52-week low||$21.81|
|Day high||$24.79||Avg. volume||28,390|
|50-day MA||$25.69||Dividend yield||3.1%|
|200-day MA||$24.58||Market Cap||261.78M|
Orrstown Financial Services Inc (ORRF) Company Bio
Orrstown Financial Services, Inc. provides commercial banking and trust services in Pennsylvania and Maryland. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Shippensburg, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
ORRF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORRF Latest Social Stream
View Full ORRF Social Stream
Latest ORRF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ORRSTOWN FINANCIAL SERVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORRF as an investment opportunity.
Orrstown Financial Services, Inc. Announces Strategic Initiatives to Drive Long-Term Growth and Improve Operating Efficiencies
SHIPPENSBURG, Pa., Sept. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Orrstown Financial Services, Inc. ("Orrstown" or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: ORRF), the parent company of Orrstown Bank (the “Bank”), today announced initiatives designed to drive long-term growth, focus the organization on a rapidly changing banking environment and improve operating efficiencies. These initiatives include the closing of five branch locations and certain staffing model adjustments. As a result of these initiatives, the Company ex
Orrstown Financial Services, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:ORRF) top owners are individual investors with 48% stake, while45% is held by institutions
A look at the shareholders of Orrstown Financial Services, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ORRF ) can tell us which group is most...
Analysts Just Made A Huge Upgrade To Their Orrstown Financial Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:ORRF) Forecasts
Celebrations may be in order for Orrstown Financial Services, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ORRF ) shareholders, with the analysts...
Orrstown Financial Services, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ORRF ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.19 per share on the...
Orrstown (ORRF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 23.88% and 7.09%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ORRF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ORRFWant to do more research on Orrstown Financial Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Orrstown Financial Services Inc (ORRF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Orrstown Financial Services Inc (ORRF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Orrstown Financial Services Inc (ORRF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch