Orrstown Financial Services Inc (ORRF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ORRF POWR Grades
- ORRF scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ORRF is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- ORRF's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 41% of US stocks).
ORRF Stock Summary
- ORRF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.94% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -53.82%, Orrstown Financial Services Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.38% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ORRF comes in at 53.27% -- higher than that of 95.82% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ORRF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TMP, IBCP, SAL, HAFC, and EMCF.
- Visit ORRF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.orrstown.com.
ORRF Valuation Summary
- ORRF's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 100% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ORRF's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.8.
- Over the past 243 months, ORRF's price/earnings ratio has gone down 13.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORRF.
ORRF Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 83.82%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 136.36%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 38.58%.
The table below shows ORRF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ORRF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORRF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.00||52-week high||$25.91|
|Prev. close||$22.90||52-week low||$12.40|
|Day high||$23.11||Avg. volume||30,422|
|50-day MA||$23.89||Dividend yield||3.12%|
|200-day MA||$20.56||Market Cap||259.00M|
Orrstown Financial Services Inc (ORRF) Company Bio
Orrstown Financial Services, Inc. provides commercial banking and trust services in Pennsylvania and Maryland. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Shippensburg, Pennsylvania.
ORRF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORRF Latest Social Stream
View Full ORRF Social Stream
Latest ORRF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Orrstown Financial Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORRF as an investment opportunity.
Earnings results for Orrstown Financial Services , Analyst Opinion on Orrstown Financial Services , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:ORRF), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Nothing seems to bother Orrstown Financial Services (NASDAQ:ORRF) appeared first on .
Orrstown Financial Services, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2021 Results and Announces Increased Quarterly Dividend
(1) Non-GAAP measure. See Appendix B for additional information.
Orrstown (ORRF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 14.49% and 1.91%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Orrstown Financial Services (ORRF) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
Orrstown (ORRF) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ORRF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ORRFWant to do more research on Orrstown Financial Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Orrstown Financial Services Inc (ORRF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Orrstown Financial Services Inc (ORRF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Orrstown Financial Services Inc (ORRF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch