Orrstown Financial Services Inc (ORRF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ORRF's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 13.52%.
- ORRF reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.57% over the past 5.76 years.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ORRF's price: RGLD, QCOM, AWK, ATRI and ZYXI.
ORRF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Orrstown Financial Services Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 27.43% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Orrstown Financial Services Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Orrstown Financial Services Inc's dividend yield of 3.62% is in the top 28.24%.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, ORRF has a beta lower than 33.05% of them.
ORRF Dividend Chart
ORRF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ORRF Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on ORRF dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Orrstown Financial Services Inc and its dividends:
Orrstown Financial Services Inc Common Stock (ORRF) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Orrstown Financial Services Inc (ORRF) - Dividend Investor
Orrstown Financial Services Inc (ORRF) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha