Oshkosh Corp. (OSK): Price and Financial Metrics
OSK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$95.48||52-week high||$106.66|
|Prev. close||$96.57||52-week low||$69.30|
|Day high||$97.12||Avg. volume||547,269|
|50-day MA||$98.51||Dividend yield||1.66%|
|200-day MA||$88.51||Market Cap||6.23B|
OSK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSK POWR Grades
- OSK scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.12% of US stocks.
- OSK's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- OSK ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
OSK Stock Summary
- OSK's went public 33.51 years ago, making it older than 85.21% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of OSHKOSH CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.16% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, OSHKOSH CORP is reporting a growth rate of 208.34%; that's higher than 93.37% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OSHKOSH CORP are LECO, PSN, UFPI, MAT, and WOR.
- Visit OSK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oshkoshcorp.com.
OSK Valuation Summary
- OSK's price/earnings ratio is 15.6; this is 16.13% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, OSK's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OSK.
OSK Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -27.67%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -13.6%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -23.95%.
The table below shows OSK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OSK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OSK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.93% of graded US stocks.
- OSK's asset turnover comes in at 1.199 -- ranking 27th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- MTOR, MLR, and WNC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OSK.
The table below shows OSK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Oshkosh Corp. (OSK) Company Bio
Oshkosh Corporation is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of a broad range of specialty access equipment, commercial, fire & emergency and military vehicles and vehicle bodies. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
OSK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSK Latest Social Stream
View Full OSK Social Stream
Latest OSK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OSHKOSH CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSK as an investment opportunity.
Lithia (LAD) joins forces with Pinewood Technologies and purchases the U.K. motor and fleet management divisions of Pendragon plc.
AutoZone (AZO) opens 53 new stores in the United States, 27 in Mexico and 17 in Brazil in the fourth quarter of 2023.
BYD (BYDDY) reaches a milestone by producing 500,000 Yuan Plus EVs. It adds Oxygen Blue and Dynamic Purple color options.
There are economy-related headwinds that are pushing some consumer discretionary stocks into “F” ratings.
Undervalued mid-cap stocks get less press but are every bit as deserving of investment as their larger counterparts.
OSK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|