Oshkosh Corp. (OSK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OSK POWR Grades
- OSK scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 71.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OSK is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- OSK's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 39.76% of US stocks).
OSK Stock Summary
- OSK's went public 32.72 years ago, making it older than 85.95% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 66.15, OSHKOSH CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 91.9% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -26.21%, OSHKOSH CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 11.95% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OSHKOSH CORP are FLS, EVI, AMWD, AVO, and LHCG.
- Visit OSK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oshkoshcorp.com.
OSK Valuation Summary
- OSK's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 60% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, OSK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 19.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OSK.
OSK Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 120%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 193.41%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 17.26%.
The table below shows OSK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OSK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OSK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.93% of graded US stocks.
- OSK's asset turnover comes in at 1.199 -- ranking 27th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- MTOR, MLR, and WNC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OSK.
The table below shows OSK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OSK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$87.92||52-week high||$125.16|
|Prev. close||$90.81||52-week low||$69.30|
|Day high||$89.96||Avg. volume||554,415|
|50-day MA||$83.92||Dividend yield||1.63%|
|200-day MA||$89.26||Market Cap||5.75B|
Oshkosh Corp. (OSK) Company Bio
Oshkosh Corporation is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of a broad range of specialty access equipment, commercial, fire & emergency and military vehicles and vehicle bodies. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
OSK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSK Latest Social Stream
View Full OSK Social Stream
Latest OSK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OSHKOSH CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSK as an investment opportunity.
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Oshkosh Corporation ( NYSE:OSK ) by taking the...
OSHKOSH, Wis., November 18, 2022--Oshkosh Corporation (NYSE: OSK), a leading innovator of mission-critical vehicles and essential equipment, will participate in a fireside chat at Credit Suisse’s 10th Annual Global Industrials Conference on Wednesday, November 30, 2022.
OSHKOSH, Wis., November 15, 2022--Oshkosh Corporation (NYSE: OSK), a leading innovator of mission-critical vehicles and essential equipment, today announced it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Hinowa® S.p.A., a privately held international company and leading manufacturer of track-based aerial work platforms, mini dumpers, lift trucks and undercarriages. Once complete, Hinowa will become part of the Oshkosh Access Equipment segment.
OSHKOSH, Wis., November 08, 2022--Oshkosh Corporation (NYSE: OSK), a leading innovator of mission-critical vehicles and essential equipment, today announced that it has won Forrester’s 2022 Technology Strategy Impact Award for excellence in executing an enterprise wide, future fit technology strategy that puts customers at the center of its operating model.
Oshkosh (OSK) misses earnings and sales estimates in third-quarter 2022. Revenues and operating income shrink in all segments except the Access Equipment unit.
OSK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|