Oshkosh Corporation (Holding Company) (OSK): Price and Financial Metrics
OSK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for OSK is 3.22 -- better than 83.53% of US stocks.
- Oshkosh Corp's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.38% of US equities in our set.
- OSK's current price/earnings ratio is 10.74, which is higher than only 17.08% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OSK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LECO, THG, TKR, HDS, and HUBB.
- Visit OSK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oshkoshcorp.com.
OSK Stock Price Chart More Charts
OSK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$84.78||52-week high||$95.62|
|Prev. close||$85.00||52-week low||$66.04|
|Day high||$85.34||Avg. volume||716,169|
|50-day MA||$90.90||Dividend yield||1.41%|
|200-day MA||$82.06||Market Cap||5.77B|
Oshkosh Corporation (Holding Company) (OSK) Company Bio
Oshkosh Corporation is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of a broad range of specialty access equipment, commercial, fire & emergency and military vehicles and vehicle bodies. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
OSK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Oshkosh Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Oshkosh Corp ranked in the 43st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for OSK, they are:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 74.82% of its sector Industrials.
- OSK's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 37.33% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Oshkosh Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 13.98. This coverage rate is greater than that of 78.92% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|