Oshkosh Corp. (OSK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OSK POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where OSK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.52% of US stocks.
- OSK's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- OSK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 49.38% of US stocks).
OSK Stock Summary
- Oshkosh Corp's market capitalization of $8,752,773,550 is ahead of 79.27% of US-listed equities.
- Oshkosh Corp's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.48% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Oshkosh Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.04% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OSK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CW, FLS, LECO, HUBB, and MKSI.
- Visit OSK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oshkoshcorp.com.
OSK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, OSK's price/earnings ratio is 17.43% lower, now standing at 25.1.
- OSK's price/earnings ratio has moved up $10.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OSK.
OSK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$125.22||52-week high||$137.47|
|Prev. close||$127.56||52-week low||$66.74|
|Day high||$127.16||Avg. volume||700,269|
|50-day MA||$127.80||Dividend yield||1.03%|
|200-day MA||$99.12||Market Cap||8.59B|
Oshkosh Corp. (OSK) Company Bio
Oshkosh Corporation is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of a broad range of specialty access equipment, commercial, fire & emergency and military vehicles and vehicle bodies. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
OSK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Oshkosh Corp. To summarize, we found that Oshkosh Corp ranked in the 82th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 368.83%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for OSK, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.25 years, is 0.49% -- higher than 79.17% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- OSK's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 40.54% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Oshkosh Corp has a reliance on debt greater than just 21.91% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OSK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSK Latest Social Stream
View Full OSK Social Stream
Latest OSK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oshkosh Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSK as an investment opportunity.
OSK vs. NIU: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Oshkosh Corporation (NYSE: OSK), a leading innovator of mission-critical vehicles and essential equipment, announced today that its Fire & Emergency segment unveiled the Volterra™ platform of electric vehicles with the introduction of two new trucks under the Pierce Manufacturing and Oshkosh Airport Products brands.
Pierce Manufacturing and Oshkosh Airport Products Introduce the Volterra Platform of Electric Vehicles
Pierce Manufacturing and Oshkosh Airport Products have introduced the Volterra™ platform of electric vehicles for the fire and emergency market, with the first municipal truck already in service with the City of Madison, Wisconsin Fire Department’s Station 8. Pierce Manufacturing and Oshkosh Airport Products have introduced the Volterra™ platform of electric vehicles for the fire and emergency market. The first Pierce Volterra zero-emissions pumper has been placed in service with the City of Mad
New Strong Buy Stocks for June 7th
OSHKOSH DEFENSE AWARDED $942.9M CONTRACT TO UPDATE WEAPON SYSTEM ON U.S. ARMY STRYKER INFANTRY CARRIER VEHICLES
The U.S. Army Contracting Command – Detroit Arsenal (ACC-DTA) announced that it has awarded Oshkosh Defense, a wholly owned subsidiary of Oshkosh Corporation (NYSE: OSK), a $942.9M contract to integrate a 30MM Medium Caliber Weapon System (MCWS) onto the Stryker Double V Hull Infantry Carrier Vehicle (ICVVA1). This upgrade will provide precision lethality capability to the Army’s Stryker Brigade Combat Team (SBCT).
OSK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|