Oshkosh Corp. (OSK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- OSK has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 599,100,000; for context, that's better than 95.03% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with OSK's price: FDBC, CONE, BRG, COR and MTA.
OSK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Oshkosh Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 61.2% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of OSK, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Oshkosh Corp's dividend yield of 1.39% is in the bottom 26.14%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, OSK's provides a return of -61.2% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than merely 24.41% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for OSK, approximately 26.26% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
OSK Dividend Chart
OSK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|