Oshkosh Corp. (OSK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- OSK has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 599,100,000; for context, that's better than 95.03% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with OSK's price: FDBC, CONE, BRG, COR and MTA.
OSK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for OSK, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 58.17%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Oshkosh Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Oshkosh Corp's dividend yield of 1.55% is in the bottom 31.44%.
- Oshkosh Corp's market cap of $6 billion US dollars puts it in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 66.02% of stocks.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, OSK's provides a return of -58.17% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 29.33% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
OSK Dividend Chart
OSK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|