Phibro Animal Health Corporation - (PAHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAHC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PAHC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.63% of US stocks.
- PAHC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- PAHC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 34.68% of US stocks).
PAHC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PAHC is 3.7 -- better than 88.24% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Phibro Animal Health Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- PAHC's price/sales ratio is 1.24; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 25.85% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Phibro Animal Health Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CRI, ULH, ABG, GPI, and UFAB.
- Visit PAHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pahc.com.
PAHC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PAHC's price/earnings ratio is 32.65% lower, now standing at 22.9.
- PAHC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 89 months.
- Over the past 89 months, PAHC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PAHC.
PAHC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -30.19%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 11.33%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 76.4%.
The table below shows PAHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PAHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.56||52-week high||$31.00|
|Prev. close||$24.33||52-week low||$16.27|
|Day high||$24.70||Avg. volume||134,565|
|50-day MA||$27.37||Dividend yield||2.03%|
|200-day MA||$23.25||Market Cap||994.78M|
Phibro Animal Health Corporation - (PAHC) Company Bio
Phibro Animal Health Corporation is a diversified global developer, manufacturer and marketer of a broad range of animal health and mineral nutrition products for use in the production of poultry, swine, cattle, dairy and aquaculture. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Teaneck, New Jersey.
PAHC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Phibro Animal Health Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Phibro Animal Health Corp ranked in the 7th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 96%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PAHC, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Phibro Animal Health Corp over the past 5.66 years is -0.17%; that's better than only 9.76% of cash flow producing equities in the Healthcare sector, where it is classified.
- Phibro Animal Health Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 14.25% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PAHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAHC Latest Social Stream
View Full PAHC Social Stream
Latest PAHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Phibro Animal Health Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAHC as an investment opportunity.
The board of Phibro Animal Health Corporation ( NASDAQ:PAHC ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.12 per...
Phibro Animal Health Corporation to Host Webcast and Conference Call on Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2021 Results
Phibro Animal Health Corporation (Nasdaq:PAHC) expects to announce its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2021 financial results on Wednesday, August 25,
TEANECK, N.J., July 26, 2021--The Board of Directors of Phibro Animal Health Corporation (Nasdaq:PAHC) today declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.12 per share on its Class A common stock and Class B common stock, payable on September 22, 2021, to stockholders of record at the close of business on September 1, 2021.
Poultry Drugs Market 2021 SWOT Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Significant Growth | Top Brands:Zoetis, Zydus, Boehringer Ingelheim, Merck, Phibro Animal Health, Virbac, Bayer Animal Health, Ela
This report studies the Poultry Drugs Market with many aspects of the industry such as market size, market status, market trends and forecast. The report also provides brief information on competitors and opportunities for specific growth with the key market drivers. Find the comprehensive analysis of the Poultry Drugs market segmented by company, region, type 
PAHC vs. ABT: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
PAHC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PAHCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Phibro Animal Health Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Phibro Animal Health Corp (PAHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Phibro Animal Health Corp (PAHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Phibro Animal Health Corp (PAHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch