Phibro Animal Health Corporation - (PAHC): Price and Financial Metrics
PAHC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PAHC is 3.74 -- better than 88.53% of US stocks.
- PAHC's went public 7.03 years ago, making it older than 25.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Phibro Animal Health Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Phibro Animal Health Corp are CRI, TITN, PRIM, LINC, and ARC.
- Visit PAHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pahc.com.
PAHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.00||52-week high||$28.51|
|Prev. close||$25.03||52-week low||$16.27|
|Day high||$25.07||Avg. volume||138,302|
|50-day MA||$23.82||Dividend yield||1.92%|
|200-day MA||$20.94||Market Cap||1.01B|
Phibro Animal Health Corporation - (PAHC) Company Bio
Phibro Animal Health Corporation is a diversified global developer, manufacturer and marketer of a broad range of animal health and mineral nutrition products for use in the production of poultry, swine, cattle, dairy and aquaculture. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Teaneck, New Jersey.
PAHC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Phibro Animal Health Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Phibro Animal Health Corp ranked in the 15th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 88%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Phibro Animal Health Corp ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 72. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 22.44% of US equities in the Healthcare sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Phibro Animal Health Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 8.8% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PAHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAHC Latest Social Stream
View Full PAHC Social Stream
Latest PAHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Phibro Animal Health Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAHC as an investment opportunity.
Investors continue to be optimistic about Phibro (PAHC), owing to its potential in Performance Products and consistent high demand for its nutritional specialty products.
Phibro Animal Health Corporation to Host Webcast and Conference Call on March 2021 Quarterly Financial Results
Phibro Animal Health Corporation (NASDAQ:PAHC) expects to announce its third quarter financial results on Thursday, May 6, 2021, after the market closes. Phibro management will host a conference call and webcast on Friday, May 7, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
Phibro Animal Health Corporation to Participate in Bank of America Securities 2021 Virtual Healthcare Conference
Phibro Animal Health Corporation (NASDAQ:PAHC) announced today it will participate in the Bank of America Securities 2021 Virtual Healthcare Conference.
PAHC vs. SRDX: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Phibro (PAHC) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
PAHC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PAHCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Phibro Animal Health Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Phibro Animal Health Corp (PAHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Phibro Animal Health Corp (PAHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Phibro Animal Health Corp (PAHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!