Phibro Animal Health Corp. (PAHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAHC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PAHC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.82% of US stocks.
- PAHC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- PAHC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 8.94% of US stocks).
PAHC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PAHC is 3.65 -- better than 86.24% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of PHIBRO ANIMAL HEALTH CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.85% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- PAHC's price/sales ratio is 0.53; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 17.23% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PHIBRO ANIMAL HEALTH CORP are TGLS, BDL, BVH, RCKY, and LIVE.
- PAHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PHIBRO ANIMAL HEALTH CORP's official web site, go to www.pahc.com.
PAHC Valuation Summary
- PAHC's price/earnings ratio is 10.8; this is 53.85% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- PAHC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 15 over the prior 105 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PAHC.
PAHC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -13.55%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 13.56%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -12.54%.
The table below shows PAHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PAHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PAHC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.34% of graded US stocks.
- PAHC's asset turnover comes in at 1.029 -- ranking 22nd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CLVS, ELTP, and AZN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PAHC.
The table below shows PAHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PAHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.44||52-week high||$22.52|
|Prev. close||$12.56||52-week low||$11.75|
|Day high||$12.55||Avg. volume||123,131|
|50-day MA||$13.51||Dividend yield||3.86%|
|200-day MA||$17.44||Market Cap||503.87M|
Phibro Animal Health Corp. (PAHC) Company Bio
Phibro Animal Health Corporation is a diversified global developer, manufacturer and marketer of a broad range of animal health and mineral nutrition products for use in the production of poultry, swine, cattle, dairy and aquaculture. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Teaneck, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
PAHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAHC Latest Social Stream
View Full PAHC Social Stream
Latest PAHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PHIBRO ANIMAL HEALTH CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAHC as an investment opportunity.
Phibro's (PAHC) growing uptake of MFAs, dairy products and vaccines buoys optimism.
Phibro Animal Health Corporation ( NASDAQ:PAHC ) will pay a dividend of $0.12 on the 21st of December. The dividend...
Phibro Animal Health ( NASDAQ:PAHC ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$232.5m (up 8.3% from...
Phibro (PAHC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -19.23% and 3.71%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TEANECK, N.J., November 09, 2022--Phibro Animal Health Corporation (Nasdaq: PAHC) ("Phibro" or the "Company") today announced financial results for its first quarter ended September 30, 2022, and reiterated its financial guidance for Net sales and Adjusted EBITDA and revised its guidance for Net income, Diluted EPS, Adjusted net income, Adjusted diluted EPS and Adjusted effective tax rate for the year ending June 30, 2023.
PAHC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PAHCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Phibro Animal Health Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Phibro Animal Health Corp (PAHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Phibro Animal Health Corp (PAHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Phibro Animal Health Corp (PAHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch