Phibro Animal Health Corporation - (PAHC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for PAHC has a compound average growth rate of 138.99%, which is higher than 94.46% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PAHC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SWM, RRD, BAC, WHF and GCBC.
PAHC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of PAHC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 38.03% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Phibro Animal Health Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Healthcare stocks that issue dividends, PAHC provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 76.67% such stocks.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for PAHC than it is for only 13.33% of other equities in the Healthcare sector that also issue dividends.
- As other dividend issuers in the Healthcare sector, Phibro Animal Health Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 6.67% of them.
PAHC Dividend Chart
PAHC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PAHC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on PAHC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Phibro Animal Health Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Phibro Animal Health Corp Common Stock (PAHC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Phibro Animal Health Corp (PAHC) - Dividend Investor
Phibro Animal Health Corp (PAHC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha