Phibro Animal Health Corporation - (PAHC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PAHC's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 132.65% over the past 5.76 years -- higher than 95.34% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PAHC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GME, BY, WBK, BBU and HY.
PAHC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of PAHC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 38.93% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Phibro Animal Health Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Healthcare sector, Phibro Animal Health Corp offers a higher dividend yield than 78.33% of them.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Phibro Animal Health Corp than it is for just 13.33% of other dividend issuers in the Healthcare sector.
- As other dividend issuers in the Healthcare sector, Phibro Animal Health Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 6.67% of them.
PAHC Dividend Chart
PAHC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PAHC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on PAHC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Phibro Animal Health Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Phibro Animal Health Corp Common Stock (PAHC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Phibro Animal Health Corp (PAHC) - Dividend Investor
Phibro Animal Health Corp (PAHC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha