People's United Financial, Inc. (PBCT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PBCT POWR Grades
- PBCT scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 61.63% of US stocks.
- PBCT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- PBCT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 22.38% of US stocks).
PBCT Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.11 for People's United Financial Inc; that's greater than it is for 86.17% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -68.81%, People's United Financial Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.64% of about US stocks.
- People's United Financial Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 73.89%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.45% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to People's United Financial Inc are CATY, FHB, INDB, PPBI, and GBCI.
- PBCT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit People's United Financial Inc's official web site, go to www.peoples.com.
PBCT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PBCT's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.56% higher, now standing at 9.5.
- Over the past 243 months, PBCT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 20.3.
- PBCT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 20.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PBCT.
PBCT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 63.39%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 97.88%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 52.35%.
The table below shows PBCT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PBCT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.70||52-week high||$19.62|
|Prev. close||$15.87||52-week low||$9.73|
|Day high||$16.05||Avg. volume||4,796,592|
|50-day MA||$17.35||Dividend yield||4.6%|
|200-day MA||$15.72||Market Cap||6.71B|
People's United Financial, Inc. (PBCT) Company Bio
People's United Financial provides commercial banking, retail banking, and wealth management services to individual, corporate, and municipal customers in Connecticut, southeastern New York, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine. The company was founded in 1842 and is based in Bridgeport, Connecticut.
PBCT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBCT Latest Social Stream
View Full PBCT Social Stream
Latest PBCT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about People's United Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBCT as an investment opportunity.
Landscape and nature photographer based in Upstate, New York/iStock Editorial via Getty ImagesIt’s been a rough and disappointing road for M&T Bank (MTB) since this large Northeastern bank announced its acquisition of People’s United (PBCT). Down more than 15% since then, the shares have lagged bank indices by a wide...
M&T Bank Corporation (NYSE: MTB) ("M&T") and People's United Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: PBCT) ("People's United") today issued an update on their pending merger to create a diversified, community-focused banking franchise. Last week, M&T issued Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification (WARN) in two states, Connecticut and Vermont. The majority of the reductions would be effective in 2022.
We at Insider Monkey have gone over 866 13F filings that hedge funds and prominent investors are required to file by the SEC. The 13F filings show the funds’ and investors’ portfolio positions as of March 31st. In this article, we look at what those funds think of People’s United Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ:PBCT) based on […]
MTB earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
People's United (PBCT) Q2 earnings beat estimates on controlled non-interest expenses, robust capital position and recapturing of provisions amid a low-rate environment.
PBCT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PBCTWant to do more research on People's United Financial Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
People's United Financial Inc (PBCT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
People's United Financial Inc (PBCT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
People's United Financial Inc (PBCT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch