People's United Financial, Inc. (PBCT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, PBCT has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 407,600,000, ranking above 93.59% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PBCT's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CAAS, MTA, HASI, GLT and MELI.
PBCT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding People's United Financial Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 2.5% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for People's United Financial Inc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, People's United Financial Inc produces a dividend yield 3.46% -- which falls in the top 27.83%.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for People's United Financial Inc, its beta is lower than only 22.78% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, PBCT's equity discount rate is less than 25.49% of those stocks.
PBCT Dividend Chart
PBCT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PBCT Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on PBCT dividends?Want to do more research on People's United Financial Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
People's United Financial Inc Common Stock (PBCT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for People's United Financial Inc (PBCT) - Dividend Investor
People's United Financial Inc (PBCT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha