People's United Financial, Inc. (PBCT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, PBCT has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 407,600,000, ranking above 93.59% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PBCT's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CAAS, MTA, HASI, GLT and MELI.
PBCT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of PBCT, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 46.68%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PBCT, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, People's United Financial Inc's dividend yield of 4.45% is in the top 15.81%.
- People's United Financial Inc's market cap of $7 billion US dollars puts it in the mid-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 66.79% of them.
- PBCT's market cap of approximately $7 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 80.84% of them.
PBCT Dividend Chart
PBCT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PBCT Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on PBCT dividends?Want to do more research on People's United Financial Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
People's United Financial Inc Common Stock (PBCT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for People's United Financial Inc (PBCT) - Dividend Investor
People's United Financial Inc (PBCT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha