People's United Financial, Inc. (PBCT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PBCT has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 407,600,000; for context, that's better than 93.77% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PBCT's price: EDUC, UGP, MPX, CPAC and CL.
PBCT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding People's United Financial Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 62.33% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for People's United Financial Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, People's United Financial Inc produces a dividend yield 5.57% -- which falls in the top 13.01%.
- PBCT's market cap of approximately $5 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 87.31% of them.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, People's United Financial Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 75.74% of them.
PBCT Dividend Chart
PBCT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PBCT Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on PBCT dividends?Want to do more research on People's United Financial Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
People's United Financial Inc Common Stock (PBCT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for People's United Financial Inc (PBCT) - Dividend Investor
People's United Financial Inc (PBCT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha