Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): Price and Financial Metrics
PBR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $106,897,229,334, Petrobra has a greater market value than 98.28% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PBR has reported earnings growth of 93.24%, putting it ahead of 88.17% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PBR comes in at 22.21% -- higher than that of 90.39% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Petrobra are TMO, TD, UPS, DEO, and PTR.
- Visit PBR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.petrobras.com.br.
PBR Stock Price Chart More Charts
PBR Price/Volume Stats
Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR) Company Bio
PetroBras operates as an integrated energy company in Brazil and internationally. The Company operates in the Exploration and Production, Refining, Transportation and Marketing, Gas and Power, Biofuels, Distribution, and International segments. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.