Petroleo Brasileiro S/A ADR (PBR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PBR POWR Grades
- PBR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PBR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- PBR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 12.73% of US stocks).
PBR Stock Summary
- PBR has a higher market value than 97.11% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $72,982,306,055.
- Of note is the ratio of PETROBRA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- PETROBRA's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 55.72%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.25% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PETROBRA, a group of peers worth examining would be ELP, GGB, EMN, SUZ, and CSAN.
- PBR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PETROBRA's official web site, go to pt.
PBR Valuation Summary
- PBR's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 40.74% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PBR's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PBR.
PBR Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 30.81%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -10.62%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -5.58%.
The table below shows PBR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PBR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PBR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.39% of graded US stocks.
- PBR's asset turnover comes in at 0.256 -- ranking 95th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PBR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.05||52-week high||$16.32|
|Prev. close||$11.19||52-week low||$8.88|
|Day high||$11.29||Avg. volume||24,288,287|
|50-day MA||$10.77||Dividend yield||30.74%|
|200-day MA||$12.64||Market Cap||72.07B|
Petroleo Brasileiro S/A ADR (PBR) Company Bio
Petróleo Brasileiro S.A., better known by the acronym Petrobras (Portuguese pronunciation: [ˌpɛtɾoˈbɾas ]), is a state-owned Brazilian multinational corporation in the petroleum industry headquartered in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The company's name translates to Brazilian Petroleum Corporation — Petrobras. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBR Latest Social Stream
View Full PBR Social Stream
Latest PBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PETROBRA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBR as an investment opportunity.
Brazilian state-run oil company Petrobras said on Thursday it has tapped Joelson Falcao to become its new head of exploration and production, as the company announced a slate of new appointments as part of a management shake-up. In a securities filing, Petrobras added that Chief Executive Jean Paul Prates has also appointed William Franca as head of refining and natural gas and Claudio Schlosser as head of commercial and logistics. Carlos Travassos was named as head of production development, it added, and Carlos Augusto Barreto as head of digital transformation and innovation.
Ensnaring stocks: Rivian Automotive, Inc. (NASDAQ:RIVN -9.03%), Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. – Petrobras (NYSE:PBR -0.09%)
RIVN has seen its SMA50 which is now -21.51%. In looking the SMA 200 we see that the stock has seen a -39.76%. PBR has seen its SMA50 which is … The post Ensnaring stocks: Rivian Automotive, Inc. (NASDAQ:RIVN -9.03%), Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. – Petrobras (NYSE:PBR -0.09%) appeared first on Stocks Equity .
In the latest trading session, Petrobras (PBR) closed at $11.28, marking a -0.09% move from the previous day.
Petrobras (PBR) awards a contract to TechnipFMC, the state-owned energy company of Brazil, for subsea services valued at up to $500 million.
Petrobras has finalized the sale of its total interest in the Albacora Leste production field, located in the Campos Basin, to Petro Rio.
PBR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|