Petroleo Brasileiro S/A ADR (PBR): Price and Financial Metrics
PBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.45||52-week high||$16.32|
|Prev. close||$12.35||52-week low||$8.88|
|Day high||$12.51||Avg. volume||21,975,961|
|50-day MA||$11.36||Dividend yield||16.2%|
|200-day MA||$11.80||Market Cap||81.20B|
PBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PBR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PBR is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PBR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 7.06% of US stocks).
PBR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $78,069,544,547, PETROBRA has a greater market value than 97.4% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.13, PETROBRA P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 3.1% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- PETROBRA's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 65.88%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.03% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PETROBRA, a group of peers worth examining would be BDX, ZTS, ETN, BSX, and DE.
- PBR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PETROBRA's official web site, go to pt.
PBR Valuation Summary
- PBR's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 40% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- PBR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PBR.
PBR Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -49.12%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -43.84%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 56.41%.
The table below shows PBR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PBR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PBR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.39% of graded US stocks.
- PBR's asset turnover comes in at 0.256 -- ranking 95th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PBR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Petroleo Brasileiro S/A ADR (PBR) Company Bio
Petróleo Brasileiro S.A., better known by the acronym Petrobras (Portuguese pronunciation: [ˌpɛtɾoˈbɾas ]), is a state-owned Brazilian multinational corporation in the petroleum industry headquartered in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The company's name translates to Brazilian Petroleum Corporation — Petrobras. (Source:Wikipedia)
PBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBR Latest Social Stream
View Full PBR Social Stream
Latest PBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PETROBRA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBR as an investment opportunity.
Petrobras (PBR) Gains As Market Dips: What You Should Know
Petrobras (PBR) closed at $12.35 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.9% move from the prior day.
Petrobras (PBR) to Boost Oil Production in Buzios Field
Petrobras (PBR) commences production on the FPSO Almirante Barroso platform in Brazil's Buzios field, which has the capacity to produce up to 150,000 barrels of oil and 6 million cubic meters of gas per day.
10 Oil Stocks Billionaires Are Loading Up On
In this article, we discuss 10 oil stocks that billionaires are buying. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Oil Stocks Billionaires Are Loading Up On. According to Deloitte, the global oil and gas sector entered 2023 with a strong balance sheet position and a controlled capital spending strategy. The […]
3 Stocks That High-Yield ETFs Are Betting On
Growth stocks fill headlines, but investors are in search for lower-risk yields.
TotalEnergies (TTE) Signs PSC for Offshore Agua Marinha Block
TotalEnergies (TTE), along with Petrobras, QatarEnergy and PETRONAS Petroleo Brasil Ltda, enters into a production sharing contract for the Agua Marinha block.
PBR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PBRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Petrobra's stock as an investment opportunity:
Petrobra (PBR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Petrobra (PBR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Petrobra (PBR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...