Petroleo Brasileiro S/A ADR (PBR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PBR POWR Grades
- PBR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PBR is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- PBR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
PBR Stock Summary
- PBR has a market capitalization of $65,090,564,292 -- more than approximately 96.04% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PBR is currently 2.25, higher than just 7.12% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that PBR's revenue has grown -39.56% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 6.67% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Petrobra are MPC, CB, SNP, AMOV, and WM.
- PBR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Petrobra's official web site, go to pt.
PBR Valuation Summary
- PBR's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 13.33% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PBR's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
- PBR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 28.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PBR.
PBR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1353.85%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -48%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 12.85%.
The table below shows PBR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PBR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PBR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.49% of graded US stocks.
- PBR's asset turnover comes in at 0.256 -- ranking 96th of 138 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PBR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.39||52-week high||$12.38|
|Prev. close||$9.98||52-week low||$6.15|
|Day high||$10.41||Avg. volume||33,944,887|
|50-day MA||$10.58||Dividend yield||6.11%|
|200-day MA||$10.09||Market Cap||67.76B|
Petroleo Brasileiro S/A ADR (PBR) Company Bio
PetroBras operates as an integrated energy company in Brazil and internationally. The Company operates in the Exploration and Production, Refining, Transportation and Marketing, Gas and Power, Biofuels, Distribution, and International segments. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
PBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBR Latest Social Stream
View Full PBR Social Stream
Latest PBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Petrobra that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBR as an investment opportunity.
Petrobras' (PBR) net-zero target revolves around scopes 1 and 2 emissions, which include operational emissions and indirect emissions associated with energy purchases from third-party suppliers.
Brazilian authorities are investigating whether JPMorgan Chase & Co played a role in an alleged bribery and money laundering scheme that dated back to 2011 and involved state-run oil company Petrobras, according to documents reviewed by Reuters and two law enforcement sources.
Brazils Petrobras has announced that it plans to achieve carbon neutrality in activities under its control, within a period compatible with that established by the Paris Agreement. It also intends to influence other companies with which it is partnered to achieve the same goal in joint projects. Petrobras reported that, over the past 11 years,
The potential implosion of China's property market and broader economy sent oil prices tumbling at the start of the week
Petrobras (PBR) begins the binding phase of the sale of its full 27.88% ownership holding in Deten as part of its strategy to lower expenses and improve its capital deployment to add shareholder value.
PBR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|