Petroleo Brasileiro S/A ADR (PBR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PBR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PBR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.45% of US stocks.
- PBR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- PBR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
PBR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $76,243,356,371, Petrobra has a greater market value than 96.76% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PBR is currently 2.64, higher than merely 8.35% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Petrobra comes in at -39.56%, a number that bests only 9.43% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Petrobra are ENB, D, ITW, DUK, and CI.
- Visit PBR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to pt.
PBR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, PBR's EV/EBIT ratio is 28.33% higher, now standing at 23.1.
- Over the past 243 months, PBR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $5.
- PBR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PBR.
PBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.67||52-week high||$11.89|
|Prev. close||$11.69||52-week low||$6.15|
|Day high||$11.67||Avg. volume||37,590,832|
|50-day MA||$9.76||Dividend yield||2.4%|
|200-day MA||$9.20||Market Cap||76.11B|
Petroleo Brasileiro S/A ADR (PBR) Company Bio
PetroBras operates as an integrated energy company in Brazil and internationally. The Company operates in the Exploration and Production, Refining, Transportation and Marketing, Gas and Power, Biofuels, Distribution, and International segments. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
PBR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Petrobra. To summarize, we found that Petrobra ranked in the 73th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 145.33%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Petrobra, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 0.99; that's higher than 60.63% of US stocks in the Energy sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Petrobra's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBR Latest Social Stream
View Full PBR Social Stream
Latest PBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Petrobra that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBR as an investment opportunity.
Brazilian state-run oil company Petrobras said on Thursday that a Bolivian court has annulled a $61 million fine its subsidiary Petrobras Bolivia SA (PEB) was ordered to pay in a land dispute in one of its main gas fields there. Petroleo Brasileiro SA, as the company is formally known, said in a statement that the court in Sucre decided there was no evidence the land was the property of the complainant seeking compensation. The San Alberto field is operated by PEB, with a 35% interest, along with YPFB Andina - a joint venture of Bolivia’s YPFB, Spain’s Repsol and France’s Total.
Top Analyst Reports for Chevron, Accenture & Anheuser-Busch
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor in Petrobras (PBR).
Petrobras (PBR), TrueBlue (TBI), Navient (NAVI), Target (TGT) and Signet Jewelers (SIG) are five stocks with explosive relative price strength.
Petrobras (PBR) will own 92.666% of the Buzios reservoir at the commencement of the agreement while the leftover 3.667% stake will be held by other partners each.
PBR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|