Petroleo Brasileiro S/A ADR (PBR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PBR POWR Grades
- PBR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- PBR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- PBR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 14.62% of US stocks).
PBR Stock Summary
- PETROBRA's market capitalization of $79,308,743,667 is ahead of 97.81% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of PETROBRA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- PETROBRA's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 51.27%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.45% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PETROBRA are EMN, ETN, GGB, ASYS, and APD.
- PBR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PETROBRA's official web site, go to pt.
PBR Valuation Summary
- PBR's price/earnings ratio is 4.1; this is 58.16% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- PBR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PBR.
PBR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 6.56%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 1641.89%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -55.48%.
The table below shows PBR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PBR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PBR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.39% of graded US stocks.
- PBR's asset turnover comes in at 0.256 -- ranking 95th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PBR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.34||52-week high||$16.30|
|Prev. close||$12.14||52-week low||$9.36|
|Day high||$12.60||Avg. volume||32,238,068|
|50-day MA||$13.74||Dividend yield||29.17%|
|200-day MA||$13.33||Market Cap||80.48B|
Petroleo Brasileiro S/A ADR (PBR) Company Bio
PetroBras operates as an integrated energy company in Brazil and internationally. The Company operates in the Exploration and Production, Refining, Transportation and Marketing, Gas and Power, Biofuels, Distribution, and International segments. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
PBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBR Latest Social Stream
View Full PBR Social Stream
Latest PBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PETROBRA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBR as an investment opportunity.
Savvy investors should play contrarian and take a close look at these seven growth stocks to buy before the bull market returns.
Petrobras is set to present its new strategic plan for the coming years in November, an executive for Brazil's state-run company said on Wednesday, hinting it should be "consistent" with the current focus on offshore oil formation known as pre-salt. During an oil and gas event in Rio de Janeiro, Petrobras' executive director of governance, Salvador Dahan, said that the company will continue "what it has been doing" in pre-salt exploration and production. "The plan continues to address our focus in Brazil and with development in the pre-salt, with a lot of investment in exploration and production, but also in the downstream (logistics segments)," he said.
(Bloomberg) -- Brazilian stocks have outperformed global peers this year, and some investors say more gains are likely in store as neither of the two candidates vying for the presidency in the first round of voting Sunday is expected to jeopardize the country’s fiscal accounts in the short term. Most Read from BloombergApple Ditches iPhone Production Increase After Demand FaltersGermany Suspects Sabotage Hit Russia’s Nord Stream PipelinesAlzheimer’s Progression Slowed by Drug in Major TrialPutin
Presidential candidates offer competing visions for Brazil’s most valuable listed business in energy transition
In the latest trading session, Petrobras (PBR) closed at $12.25, marking a +0.74% move from the previous day.
PBR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|