Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): Price and Financial Metrics
PBR Stock Summary
- PBR has a higher market value than 97.89% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $96,983,636,376.
- PBR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2.13 -- higher than merely 10.6% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PBR comes in at 24.48% -- higher than that of 91.5% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Petrobra, a group of peers worth examining would be PTR, SYK, CVS, MO, and UPS.
- PBR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Petrobra's official web site, go to www.petrobras.com.br.
PBR Stock Price Chart More Charts
PBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.77||52-week high||$17.90|
|Prev. close||$15.16||52-week low||$12.68|
|Day high||$15.10||Avg. volume||16,162,716|
|50-day MA||$15.47||Dividend yield||2.3%|
|200-day MA||$15.08||Market Cap||96.33B|
Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR) Company Bio
PetroBras operates as an integrated energy company in Brazil and internationally. The Company operates in the Exploration and Production, Refining, Transportation and Marketing, Gas and Power, Biofuels, Distribution, and International segments. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.