Petroleo Brasileiro S/A ADR (PBR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PBR's average cash flow over the past 1 years is greater than 96.69% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that PBR reports less variability in its free cash flow than 99.95% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, PBR's comes in at -22.93 -- better than merely 3.19% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PBR's price: WMT, DRAD, DG, DL and HIMX.
PBR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for PBR, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 83.37% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Petrobra are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Petrobra's dividend yield of 6% is in the top 10.33%.
- In terms of opportunity, PBR's provides a return of -83.37% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than only 11.38% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Petrobra, its beta is lower than only 20.96% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
PBR Dividend Chart
PBR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|