Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc. (PEBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PEBK Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $165,473,737, Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc has a greater market value than only 20.98% of US stocks.
- PEBK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.83% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PEBK is more volatile than only 1.16% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FGBI, PEBO, NKSH, BANF, and NHC.
- PEBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc's official web site, go to www.peoplesbanknc.com.
PEBK Valuation Summary
- PEBK's EV/EBIT ratio is -3.9; this is 145.35% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- PEBK's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PEBK's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PEBK.
PEBK Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 35.51%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -42.88%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 2.69%.
The table below shows PEBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PEBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PEBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.16||52-week high||$30.00|
|Prev. close||$26.20||52-week low||$24.50|
|Day high||$26.19||Avg. volume||3,922|
|50-day MA||$27.83||Dividend yield||2.75%|
|200-day MA||$28.08||Market Cap||147.96M|
Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc. (PEBK) Company Bio
Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc. provides various banking products and services to individuals and small to medium-sized businesses in North Carolina. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Newton, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
PEBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PEBK Latest Social Stream
View Full PEBK Social Stream
Latest PEBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PEBK as an investment opportunity.
Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina (NASDAQ:PEBK) Will Pay A Larger Dividend Than Last Year At US$0.18
Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:PEBK ) dividend will be increasing to US$0.18 on 15th of March. This...
NEWTON, N.C., Feb. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc. (Nasdaq: PEBK), the parent company of Peoples Bank, Newton, NC, announced today that its Board of Directors has authorized a stock repurchase program, whereby up to $2 million will be allocated to repurchase the Company’s common stock. At December 31, 2021, the Company had assets of $1.6 billion and stockholder’s equity of $142.4 million. Any purchases under the Company’s repurchase program may be made period
Why You Might Be Interested In Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc. (NASDAQ:PEBK) For Its Upcoming Dividend
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
NEWTON, NC / ACCESSWIRE / January 24, 2022 / Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc. (NASDAQ:PEBK) (the "Company"), the parent company of Peoples Bank (the "Bank"), reported fourth quarter and full year 2021 results with highlights as follows:Fourth quarter 2021 highlights: * Net earnings were $3.
NEWTON, N.C., Jan. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc. (Nasdaq: PEBK) is pleased to announce the declaration of a special cash dividend in the amount of $0.15 per share. The special cash dividend will be paid on February 16, 2022 to shareholders of record on February 4, 2022. Shareholders are encouraged to enroll in the Company’s Dividend Reinvestment and Stock Purchase Plan. For details, contact Krissy Price at (828) 464-5620 or (800) 9
PEBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PEBKWant to do more research on Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc (PEBK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc (PEBK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc (PEBK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch