Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc. (PEBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PEBK Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 169.1, PEOPLES BANCORP OF NORTH CAROLINA INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 85.39% of US stocks.
- PEOPLES BANCORP OF NORTH CAROLINA INC's stock had its IPO on August 18, 1995, making it an older stock than 74.75% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.72 for PEOPLES BANCORP OF NORTH CAROLINA INC; that's greater than it is for 95.95% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PEOPLES BANCORP OF NORTH CAROLINA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FGBI, PLBC, NKSH, AUBN, and TRMK.
- PEBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PEOPLES BANCORP OF NORTH CAROLINA INC's official web site, go to www.peoplesbanknc.com.
PEBK Valuation Summary
- PEBK's price/sales ratio is 2.5; this is 13.79% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- PEBK's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PEBK.
PEBK Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 17.34%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 10.32%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -14.75%.
The table below shows PEBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PEBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PEBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.17||52-week high||$34.00|
|Prev. close||$33.44||52-week low||$24.42|
|Day high||$33.30||Avg. volume||12,487|
|50-day MA||$31.67||Dividend yield||2.17%|
|200-day MA||$28.01||Market Cap||187.61M|
Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc. (PEBK) Company Bio
Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc. provides various banking products and services to individuals and small to medium-sized businesses in North Carolina. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Newton, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
PEBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PEBK Latest Social Stream
View Full PEBK Social Stream
Latest PEBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PEOPLES BANCORP OF NORTH CAROLINA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PEBK as an investment opportunity.
The board of Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PEBK ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.15...
Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina press release (PEBK): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.74.Revenue of $20.82M (+18.3% Y/Y).
Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc.: Peoples Bancorp Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
NEWTON, NC / ACCESSWIRE / January 23, 2023 / Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc. (NASDAQ:PEBK) (the "Company"), the parent company of Peoples Bank (the "Bank"), reported fourth quarter and full…
Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc. (NASDAQ:PEBK) (the "Company"), the parent company of Peoples Bank (the "Bank"), reported fourth quarter and full year 2022 results with highlights as follows:
NEWTON, N.C., Jan. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc. (Nasdaq: PEBK) is pleased to announce the declaration of a special cash dividend in the amount of $0.15 per share. The special cash dividend will be paid on February 15, 2023 to shareholders of record on February 3, 2023.
PEBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PEBKWant to do more research on Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc (PEBK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc (PEBK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc (PEBK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch