Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc. (PEBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PEBK POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where PEBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PEBK is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 43 weeks.
- PEBK's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 51.02% of US stocks).
PEBK Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.64 for Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc; that's greater than it is for 92.74% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -58.72%, Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.79% of about US stocks.
- Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 45.77%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc are NKSH, FGBI, STBA, PLBC, and SMMF.
- Visit PEBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.peoplesbanknc.com.
PEBK Valuation Summary
- PEBK's EV/EBIT ratio is -3.9; this is 145.35% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- PEBK's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PEBK's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PEBK.
PEBK Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -34.4%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 131.98%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -42.88%.
The table below shows PEBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PEBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PEBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.98||52-week high||$29.69|
|Prev. close||$27.88||52-week low||$15.21|
|Day high||$27.98||Avg. volume||16,797|
|50-day MA||$27.87||Dividend yield||2.43%|
|200-day MA||$25.22||Market Cap||161.98M|
Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc. (PEBK) Company Bio
Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc. provides various banking products and services to individuals and small to medium-sized businesses in North Carolina. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Newton, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
PEBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PEBK Latest Social Stream
View Full PEBK Social Stream
Latest PEBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PEBK as an investment opportunity.
NEWTON, N.C., Aug. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc., Newton, NC (Nasdaq: PEBK) declared the Company’s regular cash dividend for the third quarter of 2021 in the amount of $0.17 per share. The third quarter cash dividend will be paid on September 15, 2021 to shareholders of record on September 3, 2021. Shareholders are encouraged to enroll in the Company’s Dividend Reinvestment and Stock Purchase Plan. For details, contact Krissy Price
Passive investing in index funds can generate returns that roughly match the overall market. But if you pick the right...
NEWTON, NC / ACCESSWIRE / July 19, 2021 / Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc. (NASDAQ:PEBK), the parent company of Peoples Bank, reported second quarter earnings results with highlights as foll
Earnings results for Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina , Analyst Opinion on Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:PEBK), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post How Have the Numbers Shaped Up for Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina (NASDAQ:PEBK) appeared first on .
NEWTON, NC / ACCESSWIRE / July 19, 2021 / Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc. (NASDAQ:PEBK), the parent company of Peoples Bank, reported second quarter earnings results with highlights as follows:Second quarter highlights: * Net earnings were $4.
PEBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PEBKWant to do more research on Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc (PEBK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc (PEBK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc (PEBK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch