Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc. (PEBK): Price and Financial Metrics
PEBK Stock Summary
- Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc's market capitalization of $175,027,630 is ahead of 25.5% of US-listed equities.
- PEBK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.12% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 6.57% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc are PLBC, GCBC, LCNB, CBAN, and AUBN.
- PEBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc's official web site, go to www.peoplesbanknc.com.
PEBK Stock Price Chart More Charts
PEBK Price/Volume Stats
Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc. (PEBK) Company Bio
Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc. provides various banking products and services to individuals and small to medium-sized businesses in North Carolina. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Newton, North Carolina.