Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc. (PEBK): Price and Financial Metrics
PEBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.00||52-week high||$34.88|
|Prev. close||$22.00||52-week low||$16.35|
|Day high||$22.00||Avg. volume||10,347|
|50-day MA||$21.26||Dividend yield||3.49%|
|200-day MA||$25.84||Market Cap||123.00M|
PEBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PEBK POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where PEBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PEBK is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- PEBK ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
PEBK Stock Summary
- PEBK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.72% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 93.99%, PEOPLES BANCORP OF NORTH CAROLINA INC's debt growth rate surpasses 89.24% of about US stocks.
- PEOPLES BANCORP OF NORTH CAROLINA INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -41.54%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 12.22% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PEBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MPB, CCNE, FGBI, PLBC, and NKSH.
- Visit PEBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.peoplesbanknc.com.
PEBK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PEBK's price/sales ratio is 60% higher, now standing at 1.6.
- Over the past 243 months, PEBK's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PEBK.
PEBK Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 25.34%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 18.38%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -14.75%.
The table below shows PEBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc. (PEBK) Company Bio
Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc. provides various banking products and services to individuals and small to medium-sized businesses in North Carolina. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Newton, North Carolina.
PEBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PEBK Latest Social Stream
View Full PEBK Social Stream
Latest PEBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PEOPLES BANCORP OF NORTH CAROLINA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PEBK as an investment opportunity.
Investors in Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina (NASDAQ:PEBK) have seen respectable returns of 53% over the past three years
One simple way to benefit from the stock market is to buy an index fund. But if you choose individual stocks with...
Is It Smart To Buy Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc. (NASDAQ:PEBK) Before It Goes Ex-Dividend?
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
NEWTON, N.C., Aug. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc., Newton, NC (Nasdaq: PEBK) declared the Company’s regular cash dividend for the third quarter of 2023 in the amount of $0.19 per share. The third quarter cash dividend will be paid on September 15, 2023 to shareholders of record on September 5, 2023. Shareholders are encouraged to enroll in the Company’s Dividend Reinvestment and Stock Purchase Plan. For details, contact Krissy Price
Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc. (NASDAQ:PEBK) (the "Company"), the parent company of Peoples Bank (the "Bank"), reported second quarter 2023 results with highlights as follows:
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
PEBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PEBKWant to do more research on Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc (PEBK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc (PEBK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc (PEBK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch