Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc. (PEBK): Price and Financial Metrics
PEBK Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $128,193,214, Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc has a greater market value than only 23.67% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 10.34, Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 18.24% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- PEBK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.31% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SMMF, GNTY, CBAN, CZNC, and RVSB.
- PEBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc's official web site, go to www.peoplesbanknc.com.
PEBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PEBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.10||52-week high||$33.18|
|Prev. close||$22.15||52-week low||$13.30|
|Day high||$23.98||Avg. volume||8,216|
|50-day MA||$18.16||Dividend yield||2.6%|
|200-day MA||$18.88||Market Cap||133.68M|
Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc. (PEBK) Company Bio
Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc. provides various banking products and services to individuals and small to medium-sized businesses in North Carolina. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Newton, North Carolina.