PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP): Price and Financial Metrics
PEP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $201,317,491,477, Pepsico Inc has a greater market value than 99.16% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 898.43, Pepsico Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.36% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PEP is more volatile than just 0.34% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PEP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NKE, WFC, KO, TM, and COST.
- Visit PEP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pepsico.com.
PEP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$146.98||52-week high||$148.77|
|Prev. close||$145.71||52-week low||$126.53|
|Day high||$147.80||Avg. volume||5,706,688|
|50-day MA||$137.19||Dividend yield||2.81%|
|200-day MA||$138.91||Market Cap||203.07B|
PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) Company Bio
Pepsico operates worldwide beverage, snack and food businesses. The company sells its products to authorized bottlers, independent distributors, and retailers. The company was founded in 1898 and is based in Purchase, New York.
PEP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Pepsico Inc. To summarize, we found that Pepsico Inc ranked in the 21th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PEP, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.77 years, is -0.03% -- higher than just 19.65% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Pepsico Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 17.14% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 0% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Defensive).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PEP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PEP Latest Social Stream
View Full PEP Social Stream
Latest PEP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pepsico Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PEP as an investment opportunity.
A dividend king has been rewarding income investors for years, and both KO and PEP stock are in the ranks.
The Dow Jones help up better than the Nasdaq again Tuesday, helped by strong showings from IBM, Johnson & Johnson and Amgen.
State Street Corp's asset-management arm said it would join other big investment firms pushing to limit greenhouse gas emissions to net zero by 2050, part of a rush by large companies to embrace climate goals. PepsiCo Inc and Ikea stores owner Ingka Group also announced on Tuesday new efforts ahead of a U.S.-led virtual climate summit with world leaders starting Thursday. Scientists and activists expect U.S. President Joe Biden to pledge to cut greenhouse gas emissions in half by 2030, the first upgrade of the national climate target since 2015.
The farming methods are better for farmers’ wallets and the environment.
Dividend stocks usually aren't exciting investments, especially in bull markets that favor high-growth stocks. Let's examine three stocks that check all those boxes: Clorox (NYSE: CLX), McDonald's (NYSE: MCD), and PepsiCo (NASDAQ: PEP). Clorox is often considered a slow-growth consumer staples company, but its stock price has still risen about 50% over the past five years.
PEP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PEPWant to see what other sources are saying about Pepsico Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!