PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PEP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PEP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.46% of US stocks.
- PEP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- PEP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 31.64% of US stocks).
PEP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $250,233,323,631, PEPSICO INC has a greater market value than 99.45% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of PEPSICO INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.25% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PEP is more volatile than only 1.28% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PEP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KO, COST, BAC, TMO, and TM.
- PEP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PEPSICO INC's official web site, go to www.pepsico.com.
PEP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, PEP's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.28% higher, now standing at 21.2.
- PEP's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PEP.
PEP Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 31.54%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 40.42%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 18.63%.
The table below shows PEP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PEP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PEP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.84% of graded US stocks.
- PEP's asset turnover comes in at 0.829 -- ranking 5th of 16 Beer & Liquor stocks.
- BUD, KO, and BTTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PEP.
The table below shows PEP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PEP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$183.10||52-week high||$186.62|
|Prev. close||$183.78||52-week low||$153.37|
|Day high||$184.21||Avg. volume||5,142,318|
|50-day MA||$177.05||Dividend yield||2.5%|
|200-day MA||$171.09||Market Cap||252.26B|
PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) Company Bio
PepsiCo, Inc. is an American based multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo's business encompasses all aspects of the food and beverage market. It oversees the manufacturing, distribution, and marketing of its products. PepsiCo was formed in 1965 with the merger of the Pepsi-Cola Company and Frito-Lay, Inc. PepsiCo has since expanded from its namesake product Pepsi Cola to an immensely diversified range of food and beverage brands. The largest and most recent acquisition was Tropicana Products in 1998 and the Quaker Oats Company in 2001, which added the Gatorade brand to the Pepsi portfolio. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PEP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PEP Latest Social Stream
View Full PEP Social Stream
Latest PEP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PEPSICO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PEP as an investment opportunity.
With the electric vehicle boom only expected to accelerate, here are just some of the top EV stock picks for 2023.
Tesla and TSLA stock are trending on social media after the automaker delivered its first few Tesla Semi trucks to PepsiCo.
The top Dow stocks for 2023 are all big free cash flow generators that ought to be able to cope with whatever next year brings.
In this article, we discuss 11 best Canadian dividend stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of Canadian dividend stocks and their performance and go directly to read 5 Best Canadian Dividend Stocks To Buy Now. The Canadian stock market regained its footing last year after suffering heavily in the face of […]
The S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats index has slipped 6% year to date, compared with a 17% drop for the S&P 500.
PEP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|