PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP): Price and Financial Metrics
PEP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $194,105,399,050, Pepsico Inc has a greater market value than 99.24% of US stocks.
- Pepsico Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.47% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Pepsico Inc's share price is greater than that of just 2.48% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pepsico Inc are TM, CMCSA, C, WFC, and CHL.
- PEP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pepsico Inc's official web site, go to www.pepsico.com.
PEP Stock Price Chart More Charts
PEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$142.91||52-week high||$144.15|
|Prev. close||$143.65||52-week low||$108.00|
|Day high||$144.15||Avg. volume||4,427,063|
|50-day MA||$136.56||Dividend yield||2.66%|
|200-day MA||$133.24||Market Cap||199.28B|
PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) Company Bio
Pepsico operates worldwide beverage, snack and food businesses. The company sells its products to authorized bottlers, independent distributors, and retailers. The company was founded in 1898 and is based in Purchase, New York.