PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PEP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PEP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.37% of US stocks.
- PEP's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- PEP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
PEP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $213,025,378,168, Pepsico Inc has a greater market value than 99.03% of US stocks.
- PEP's went public 35.75 years ago, making it older than 92.65% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PEP is more volatile than only 7.42% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pepsico Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be COST, KO, WFC, MS, and NKE.
- PEP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pepsico Inc's official web site, go to www.pepsico.com.
PEP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, PEP's price/sales ratio is 7.41% higher, now standing at 2.9.
- Over the past 243 months, PEP's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
- PEP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 2.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PEP.
PEP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 22.45%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 143.8%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -11.45%.
The table below shows PEP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PEP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PEP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.27% of graded US stocks.
- PEP's asset turnover comes in at 0.809 -- ranking 5th of 15 Beer & Liquor stocks.
- KO, BUD, and BF.B are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PEP.
The table below shows PEP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PEP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$154.20||52-week high||$159.63|
|Prev. close||$154.13||52-week low||$128.32|
|Day high||$154.62||Avg. volume||4,926,834|
|50-day MA||$155.85||Dividend yield||2.79%|
|200-day MA||$145.90||Market Cap||213.12B|
PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) Company Bio
PepsiCo, Inc. is an American based multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo's business encompasses all aspects of the food and beverage market. It oversees the manufacturing, distribution, and marketing of its products. PepsiCo was formed in 1965 with the merger of the Pepsi-Cola Company and Frito-Lay, Inc. PepsiCo has since expanded from its namesake product Pepsi Cola to an immensely diversified range of food and beverage brands. The largest and most recent acquisition was Tropicana Products in 1998 and the Quaker Oats Company in 2001, which added the Gatorade brand to the Pepsi portfolio. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PEP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PEP Latest Social Stream
View Full PEP Social Stream
Latest PEP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pepsico Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PEP as an investment opportunity.
PepsiCo, Inc. (NASDAQ: PEP) and The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) are market-leading consumer staples companies with many similarities, like their broad product portfolio and high-yield dividends. Unlike the majority of  The post PepsiCo (PEP) vs. Coca-Cola (KO): Which soft drink giant is a better investment? first appeared on AlphaStreet .
PepsiCo, Inc (NASDAQ: PEP), Skillz, Inc (NYSE: SKLZ) and Visa, Inc (NYSE: V) have recently been trading in descending channel patterns on the daily chart, making lower lows and lower highs between two parallel trendlines. The pattern is bearish for the short term but can be bullish down the road. For bearish traders, the "trend is your friend" (until it's not) and the stock is likely to continue downwards. Aggressive traders may decide to short the stock at the upper trendline and exit the trade
Frito-Lay® Launches Industrially Compostable Bags with Off The Eaten Path® Brand; Advances in Goal to Design 100% of Packaging to be Recyclable, Compostable, Biodegradable or Reusable across Portfolio by 2025
Frito-Lay, a division of PepsiCo® and leader in snacking, today introduced an industrially compostable bag for its Off The Eaten Path® brand.
Creatine-Free Pre-Workout Supplement Market Upcoming Trend & Positions 2027 | BioTech USA Kft., Bulk Powders, Glanbia Plc, GNC Holdings Inc., Amway, PepsiCo Inc., MusclePharm Corporation, and Abbott Laboratories Inc.
Creatine-Free Pre-Workout Supplement Market Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats analysis. Demanding Market Research Report on Global Creatine-Free Pre-Workout Supplement Market conducted by a team of industry specialists. The report covers briefly the products or services in the market and their application.
Over the past 3 months, 7 analysts have published their opinion on PepsiCo (NASDAQ: PEP ) stock. These analysts are typically
PEP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|