PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PEP POWR Grades
- PEP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92.55% of US stocks.
- PEP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PEP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
PEP Stock Summary
- Pepsico Inc's market capitalization of $232,682,690,966 is ahead of 99.24% of US-listed equities.
- Pepsico Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.02% of US listed stocks.
- Pepsico Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.84% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PEP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CMCSA, VZ, NKE, COST, and DIS.
- Visit PEP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pepsico.com.
PEP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, PEP's price/sales ratio is 7.41% higher, now standing at 2.9.
- Over the past 243 months, PEP's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
- PEP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 2.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PEP.
PEP Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 3.64%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 31.43%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 6.43%.
The table below shows PEP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PEP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PEP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.84% of graded US stocks.
- PEP's asset turnover comes in at 0.829 -- ranking 5th of 16 Beer & Liquor stocks.
- BUD, KO, and BTTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PEP.
The table below shows PEP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PEP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$173.85||52-week high||$177.69|
|Prev. close||$174.55||52-week low||$149.48|
|Day high||$175.97||Avg. volume||5,345,009|
|50-day MA||$168.00||Dividend yield||2.64%|
|200-day MA||$167.88||Market Cap||239.90B|
PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) Company Bio
PepsiCo, Inc. is an American based multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo's business encompasses all aspects of the food and beverage market. It oversees the manufacturing, distribution, and marketing of its products. PepsiCo was formed in 1965 with the merger of the Pepsi-Cola Company and Frito-Lay, Inc. PepsiCo has since expanded from its namesake product Pepsi Cola to an immensely diversified range of food and beverage brands. The largest and most recent acquisition was Tropicana Products in 1998 and the Quaker Oats Company in 2001, which added the Gatorade brand to the Pepsi portfolio. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PEP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PEP Latest Social Stream
View Full PEP Social Stream
Latest PEP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pepsico Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PEP as an investment opportunity.
Beyond Meat reported quarterly earnings that sent shares tumbling, but says in-store sampling as well as a number of shifts will reap rewards going forward.
America's top consumer brands are are facing higher input costs.
"We believe Nitro Pepsi is a huge leap forward" The post PepsiCo’s Nitro Pepsi – Product Launch appeared first on Just Drinks .
In this article, we discuss the 10 best dividend stocks to buy according to Kahn Brothers. You can skip our detailed analysis of the hedge fund’s investment philosophy, and go directly to read 5 Best Dividend Stocks to Buy According to Kahn Brothers. Kahn Brothers Group, an investment management firm, was founded by Irving Kahn, […]
Income investments are great for volatile times, as investors dump technology stocks and seek steady dividends and capital gains.
PEP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|