PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP): Price and Financial Metrics
PEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$165.68||52-week high||$196.88|
|Prev. close||$167.46||52-week low||$155.83|
|Day high||$167.12||Avg. volume||4,874,114|
|50-day MA||$165.19||Dividend yield||3.02%|
|200-day MA||$178.37||Market Cap||227.79B|
PEP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PEP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PEP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PEP is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- PEP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 22.81% of US stocks).
PEP Stock Summary
- PEPSICO INC's market capitalization of $231,925,801,581 is ahead of 99.24% of US-listed equities.
- PEPSICO INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.02% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PEP is more volatile than only 8.21% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PEPSICO INC are KO, BAC, COST, NKE, and CMCSA.
- PEP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PEPSICO INC's official web site, go to www.pepsico.com.
PEP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, PEP's price/earnings ratio is 40.55% higher, now standing at 27.9.
- Over the past 243 months, PEP's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PEP.
PEP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 15.9%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -19.23%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 7.79%.
The table below shows PEP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PEP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PEP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.84% of graded US stocks.
- PEP's asset turnover comes in at 0.829 -- ranking 5th of 16 Beer & Liquor stocks.
- BUD, KO, and BTTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PEP.
The table below shows PEP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) Company Bio
PepsiCo, Inc. is an American based multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo's business encompasses all aspects of the food and beverage market. It oversees the manufacturing, distribution, and marketing of its products. PepsiCo was formed in 1965 with the merger of the Pepsi-Cola Company and Frito-Lay, Inc. PepsiCo has since expanded from its namesake product Pepsi Cola to an immensely diversified range of food and beverage brands. The largest and most recent acquisition was Tropicana Products in 1998 and the Quaker Oats Company in 2001, which added the Gatorade brand to the Pepsi portfolio. (Source:Wikipedia)
PEP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PEP Latest Social Stream
View Full PEP Social Stream
Latest PEP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PEPSICO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PEP as an investment opportunity.
Here are three of the top stocks to buy for long-term investors seeking value in today's rather uncertain economic environment.
PepsiCo, Inc. (NASDAQ:PEP) closed at $168.90 on Dec. 1, 2023. The New York-headquartered food and beverage company has a market capitalization of $232.2 billion. PepsiCo's yield is 2.99%, and the dividend payout is $5.04. The American multinational company filed its 10-Q report on Oct. 10, 2023. In the 12 weeks ending on Sept. 9, 2023, the company declared dividend expenses of $1,748 million, 9.7% higher than the same period in the preceding year. For the 36 weeks that ended on Sept. 9, 2023, th
In the latest episode of "Lead This Way," Yahoo Finance goes inside the rebirth of Campbell Soup under CEO Mark Clouse.
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
Rockstar Energy Teams Up with Global Superstar Myke Towers to Discover Emerging Latin Urban Music Talent
Rockstar Energy Drink and globally renowned Puerto Rican rapper and songwriter Myke Towers today announced "Rockstar Energy Presents: Mic Check con Myke Towers," a national campaign to discover the next generation of aspiring Latin urban music stars. The campaign, which is part of a larger partnership between Rockstar Energy and Towers that kicked off in 2023, offers emerging artists a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be personally selected as the next big act on the Latin urban music scene by
PEP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|