PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that PEP has less volatility in its price than 98.59% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 22nd consecutive quarter dividends for PEP have increased.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PEP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NAT, MRTN, EQC, AAME and EGOV.
PEP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Pepsico Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 33.21% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Pepsico Inc are:
- In terms of opportunity, Pepsico Inc's estimated return of 33.21% surpasses about 71.73% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Pepsico Inc, its beta is lower than 78.52% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
PEP Dividend Chart
PEP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|