PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, PEP has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 97.12% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: PEP reports less variability in its cash flow than 97.22% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that PEP has less fluctuation in its price than 98.87% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PEP's price: KRC, OSMT, HRL, NOK and ENIC.
PEP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for PEP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 30.44%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Pepsico Inc are:
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Pepsico Inc's estimated return of 30.44% surpasses about 75.74% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for PEP, approximately 79% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
PEP Dividend Chart
PEP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|