PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that PEP has less fluctuation in its price than 98.26% of stocks we're observing.
- In terms of history, this is the 22nd straight quarter dividends for PEP have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PEP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CBRL, ARTW, EVA, LCII and TARO.
PEP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Pepsico Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 7454.18%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Pepsico Inc are:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; when evaluated against its peers in the large-sized revenue class, Pepsico Inc has a beta lower than 84.92% of such peers.
- In terms of opportunity, Pepsico Inc's estimated return of 7454.18% surpasses about 99.13% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
PEP Dividend Chart
PEP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|