PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PEP has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 97.03% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that PEP reports less variability in its free cash flow than 97.94% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that PEP has less volatility in its price than 99.22% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PEP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AEM, ARC, OXY, DBD and NVEC.
PEP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for PEP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 30.44%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Pepsico Inc are:
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Pepsico Inc's estimated return of 30.44% surpasses about 75.74% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for PEP, approximately 79% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
PEP Dividend Chart
PEP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|