PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that PEP has less fluctuation in its price than 98.26% of stocks we're observing.
- In terms of history, this is the 22nd straight quarter dividends for PEP have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PEP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CBRL, ARTW, EVA, LCII and TARO.
PEP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of PEP, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 123.34% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Pepsico Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, PEP's provides a return of 123.34% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 83.5% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for PEP, approximately 83.67% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
PEP Dividend Chart
PEP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|