Pepsico Inc (PEP) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering PEP.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
PEP Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for PEP as an investment opportunity.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of PEP is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of PEP is higher than 91.47% of all US stocks.
- Pepsico Inc's average analyst price target is greater than 91.14% of all US stocks.
- Pepsico Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is less than 88.46% of stocks in the mega market cap category.
- PEP has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 23.37% of Consumer Defensive stocks.
- PEP has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 72.73% of Beer & Liquor stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of PEP is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding PEP using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.