Pepsico Inc (PEP) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Pepsico Inc.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
PEP Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- PEP has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than 93.02% of all US stocks.
- Pepsico Inc's average analyst price target is higher than 91.47% of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of PEP is less than 92.31% of stocks in the mega market cap category.
- PEP has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 42.05% of Consumer Defensive stocks.
- Pepsico Inc's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- PEP has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than just about none of of all US stocks.
- Pepsico Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Is PEP a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!