PetMed Express, Inc. (PETS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PETS POWR Grades
- PETS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PETS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- PETS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
PETS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Petmed Express Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 79.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Petmed Express Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.53% of US stocks.
- PETS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 13.62% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Petmed Express Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CCF, HCSG, DVD, SSD, and CTS.
- Visit PETS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.1800petmeds.com.
PETS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, PETS's price/earnings ratio is 13.82% lower, now standing at 18.4.
- PETS's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PETS's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PETS.
PETS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 3.92%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 8.83%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 21.07%.
The table below shows PETS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PETS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PETS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.39||52-week high||$57.00|
|Prev. close||$30.66||52-week low||$24.75|
|Day high||$31.43||Avg. volume||776,251|
|50-day MA||$31.66||Dividend yield||3.82%|
|200-day MA||$32.23||Market Cap||636.24M|
PetMed Express, Inc. (PETS) Company Bio
PetMed Express operates as a pet pharmacy in the United States. The company markets prescription and non-prescription pet medications, health products, and supplies for dogs and cats to retail customers. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Pompano Beach, Florida.
PETS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PETS Latest Social Stream
View Full PETS Social Stream
Latest PETS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Petmed Express Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PETS as an investment opportunity.
PetMed Express, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PETS ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 4 days. The ex-dividend date is one...
Welcome to the 1-800-PetMeds Conference Call to review the Financial Results of the First -- excuse me, of the First Fiscal Quarter Ended on June 30th, 2021. Founded in 1996, 1-800-PetMeds is America's most trusted pet pharmacy delivering prescription and non-prescription pet medications and other health products for dogs, cats and horses direct to consumer. 1-800-PetMeds markets its products through national advertising campaigns which direct consumers to order by phone or on the Internet and which aim to increase the recognition of the PetMeds family of brand names.
PetMed Express Inc. shares slumped 11% in Monday premarket trading after the pet pharmacy company announced first-quarter earnings and sales that missed Street expectations. Net income totaled $4.4 million, or 22 cents per share, down from $7.8 million, or 39 cents per share, last year. Sales totaled $79.3 million, down from $96.2 million. The FactSet consensus was for EPS of 37 cents and sales of $87.7 million. During the quarter, the company incurred a $717,000 charge tied to its chief executi
PetMed Express, Inc. d/b/a 1-800-PetMeds Announces Its First Quarter Financial Results and a Quarterly Dividend of $0.30 Per Share
DELRAY BEACH, Fla., July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PetMed Express, Inc. (NASDAQ: PETS) today announced its financial results for its first quarter ended June 30, 2021. Net sales for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 were $79.3 million, compared to $96.2 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2020, but relatively flat versus the quarter ended June 30, 2019, prior to the pandemic. Net income for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 was $4.4 million, or $0.22 diluted per share, compared to net income o
DELRAY BEACH, Fla., July 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PetMed Express, Inc. (NASDAQ: PETS) will announce its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 on Monday, July 26, 2021 at 8:00 A.M. Eastern Time, then at 8:30 A.M. Eastern Time, the Company will host a conference call to review the financial results. To access the call, which is open to the public, please dial (888) 455-1758 (toll free) or (203) 827-7025, ten minutes prior to the scheduled start time. Callers will be required to
PETS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|