PetMed Express, Inc. (PETS): Price and Financial Metrics
PETS Stock Summary
- For PETS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.3% of US equities we're observing.
- PETS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 12.57% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Petmed Express Inc's share price is greater than that of only 12.11% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Petmed Express Inc are WDR, JVA, HIHO, HCSG, and MANT.
- Visit PETS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.1800petmeds.com.
PETS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PETS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.45||52-week high||$57.00|
|Prev. close||$31.60||52-week low||$27.67|
|Day high||$32.17||Avg. volume||760,620|
|50-day MA||$33.99||Dividend yield||3.56%|
|200-day MA||$32.78||Market Cap||637.52M|
PetMed Express, Inc. (PETS) Company Bio
PetMed Express operates as a pet pharmacy in the United States. The company markets prescription and non-prescription pet medications, health products, and supplies for dogs and cats to retail customers. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Pompano Beach, Florida.
PETS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PETS Latest Social Stream
View Full PETS Social Stream
Latest PETS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Petmed Express Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PETS as an investment opportunity.
Not all pet companies are created equal.
Photo by cmannphoto/E+ via Getty Images Today, we will be looking at PetMed Express (PETS), a company which markets prescription and non-prescription pet medications, and other health products for dogs, cats, and horses. Through its internet website, call center and mail / brochures, the company also sells pet food and...
Trailing double-digit revenue growth? Check. Off 30% to 45% from recent highs? Check. Yielding better than 3%? Dividend check!
Pet Care E-commerce Market With Top Players like Smartpak Equine LLC., Amazon.com, Phillips Feed Service, Petsmart, Groomers Delight, Petco Animal Supplies, Walmart, Petmed Express, PawsIndia, Desert Online General Trading LLC
Pet care e-commerce is a source to buy products such as food, medicines, grooming products, and other pet animals' accessories. The demand for 24- 7 shopping that offers convenient and easy product comparisons for pricing and quality has increased market's
PetMed Express, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:PETS) Stock On An Uptrend: Could Fundamentals Be Driving The Momentum?
PetMed Express' (NASDAQ:PETS) stock is up by a considerable 13% over the past three months. As most would know...
PETS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|