PetMed Express, Inc. (PETS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, PETS has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 41,643,000, ranking above 83.2% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Free cash flow for PETS has a compound average growth rate of 715.37%, which is higher than 98.8% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PETS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CXP, CCF, FAF, LINC and KHC.
PETS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for PETS, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 330.16% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Petmed Express Inc are:
- As for its position relative to other Consumer Defensive stocks that issue dividends, PETS provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 85.71% such stocks.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, its discount rate is lower than that of 12.61% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $279 million puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 85.44% of companies in the same revenue class.
PETS Dividend Chart
PETS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|