PetMed Express, Inc. (PETS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PETS has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 41,643,000; for context, that's better than 83.41% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Free cash flow for PETS has a compound average growth rate of 683.36%, which is higher than 98.81% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PETS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: HII, PAYX, RFP, J and TT.
PETS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of PETS, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 22.04% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Petmed Express Inc are:
- With a market cap of roughly $711 million, PETS is in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 88.98% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, Petmed Express Inc's estimated return of 22.04% surpasses about 75.31% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Petmed Express Inc, its beta is lower than 89.99% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
PETS Dividend Chart
PETS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|