PetMed Express, Inc. (PETS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, PETS has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 36,150,000, ranking above 89.19% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- PETS's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 719.03% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 98.64% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PETS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SAIL, LARK, CORE, YORW and CHRW.
PETS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of PETS, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 35.62% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Petmed Express Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Petmed Express Inc's estimated return of 35.62% surpasses about 69.71% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for PETS, approximately 91.6% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
PETS Dividend Chart
PETS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|