PetMed Express, Inc. (PETS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, PETS has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 38,940,000, ranking above 87.71% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Free cash flow for PETS has a compound average growth rate of 713%, which is higher than 98.4% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PETS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FR, DCI, ULH, MGA and GLW.
PETS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for PETS, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 63% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Petmed Express Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Petmed Express Inc's estimated return of 63% surpasses about 78.03% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Petmed Express Inc, its beta is lower than 90.33% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
PETS Dividend Chart
PETS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|