PetMed Express, Inc. (PETS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PETS has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 40,716,000; for context, that's better than 87.26% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Free cash flow for PETS has a compound average growth rate of 713.37%, which is higher than 98.77% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PETS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PTEN, WW, TRMK, FCAP and WPG.
PETS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for PETS, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 29.41%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Petmed Express Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, Petmed Express Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 83.33% of them.
- PETS's annual revenue of 306 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, it has a discount rate lower than 11.05% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for PETS, approximately 90.29% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
PETS Dividend Chart
PETS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|