PetMed Express, Inc. (PETS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, PETS has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 41,643,000, ranking above 83.2% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Free cash flow for PETS has a compound average growth rate of 715.37%, which is higher than 98.8% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PETS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CXP, CCF, FAF, LINC and KHC.
PETS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Petmed Express Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 381.74% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Petmed Express Inc are:
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for PETS, approximately 95.89% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $292 million puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 94.39% of companies in the same revenue class.
PETS Dividend Chart
PETS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|