Peoples Financial Services Corp. (PFIS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PFIS POWR Grades
- PFIS scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 96.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PFIS is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- PFIS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
PFIS Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -49.47%, Peoples Financial Services Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 8.4% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PFIS is more volatile than merely 8.21% of stocks we're observing.
- Peoples Financial Services Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 36.4%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.27% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Peoples Financial Services Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AX, PCSB, IMGN, CJJD, and CTMX.
- Visit PFIS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.psbt.com.
PFIS Valuation Summary
- PFIS's price/sales ratio is 3.3; this is 0% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 233 months, PFIS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 2.6.
- PFIS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 11.2 over the prior 233 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PFIS.
PFIS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 93.17%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 10.99%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -13.81%.
The table below shows PFIS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PFIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.90||52-week high||$47.54|
|Prev. close||$43.24||52-week low||$31.75|
|Day high||$43.51||Avg. volume||13,211|
|50-day MA||$43.39||Dividend yield||3.42%|
|200-day MA||$41.02||Market Cap||309.05M|
Peoples Financial Services Corp. (PFIS) Company Bio
Peoples Financial Services Group provides commercial and retail banking services primarily in Northeastern Pennsylvania and Southern New York. The company is based in Scranton, Pennsylvania.
PFIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFIS Latest Social Stream
View Full PFIS Social Stream
Latest PFIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Peoples Financial Services Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFIS as an investment opportunity.
We know that hedge funds generate strong, risk-adjusted returns over the long run, therefore imitating the picks that they are collectively bullish on can be a profitable strategy for retail investors. With billions of dollars in assets, smart money investors have to conduct complex analyses, spend many resources and use tools that are not always […]
Peoples Financial Services Corp. ( NASDAQ:PFIS ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 3 days. Ex-dividend means that...
Peoples Financial Services Corp. ("Peoples") (NASDAQ: PFIS), the bank holding company for Peoples Security Bank and Trust Company, today reported unaudited financial results at and for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2020. Peoples reported net income of $8.3 million, or $1.14 per diluted share for the three months ended September 30, 2020, an increase of 16.3% when compared to $7.1 million, or $0.96 per diluted share for the comparable period of 2019. The increase in earnings for the three months ended September 30, 2020 is the product of an increase in pre-provision net interest income of $0.7 million, due primarily to lower funding costs of $1.0 million, higher commercial loan interest rate swap revenue of $0.9 million, and higher gains of $0.5 million on the sale of inv...
The Board of Directors of Peoples Financial Services Corp. (NASDAQ: PFIS) declared a fourth quarter dividend of $0.36 per share. The $0.36 equals the per share dividend declared in the prior quarter and represents a 2.9% increase over the dividend declared in the fourth quarter of 2019. The dividend is payable December 15, 2020 to shareholders of record November 30, 2020.
Readers hoping to buy Peoples Financial Services Corp. (NASDAQ:PFIS) for its dividend will need to make their move...
PFIS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PFISHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Peoples Financial Services Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Peoples Financial Services Corp (PFIS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Peoples Financial Services Corp (PFIS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Peoples Financial Services Corp (PFIS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch