PennyMac Financial Services, Inc. (PFSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PFSI POWR Grades
- PFSI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 76.27% of US stocks.
- PFSI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- PFSI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
PFSI Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.41, PennyMac Financial Services Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 1.03% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PennyMac Financial Services Inc is higher than it is for about 96.46% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PFSI comes in at -165.41% -- higher than that of just 1.32% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PennyMac Financial Services Inc are SLG, NRZ, DVA, AMRK, and LBC.
- Visit PFSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ir.pennymacfinancial.com.
PFSI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PFSI's EV/EBIT ratio is 37.23% higher, now standing at 12.9.
- Over the past 99 months, PFSI's price/sales ratio has gone up $0.3.
- PFSI's price/earnings ratio has moved down $21.4 over the prior 99 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PFSI.
PFSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.53||52-week high||$70.99|
|Prev. close||$63.68||52-week low||$39.36|
|Day high||$64.22||Avg. volume||854,633|
|50-day MA||$60.28||Dividend yield||1.28%|
|200-day MA||$60.12||Market Cap||4.17B|
PennyMac Financial Services, Inc. (PFSI) Company Bio
PennyMac Financial Services is a specialty financial services firm with a comprehensive mortgage platform and integrated business focused on the production and servicing of U.S. mortgage loans and the management of investments related to the U.S. mortgage market. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Moorpark, California.
PFSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFSI Latest Social Stream
View Full PFSI Social Stream
Latest PFSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PennyMac Financial Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFSI as an investment opportunity.
Rocket, Wells Fargo and others are buying loans in forbearance out of government-backed bonds, then selling them back to investors.
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (NYSE: PMT) today announced an update regarding its combined virtual Investor Day with PennyMac Financial Services, Inc. (NYSE: PFSI) on Thursday, June 17, 2021. Registration for the event is now open and available on the Company’s investor relations website at www.PennyMac-REIT.com. A live video webcast will be available on the Company’s website concurrent with the event. For those unable to join the live video webcast, a replay will be available on the Compan
PennyMac Financial Services, Inc. (NYSE: PFSI) today announced an update regarding its combined virtual Investor Day with PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (NYSE: PMT) on Thursday, June 17, 2021. Registration for the event is now open and available on the Company’s investor relations website at www.ir.pennymacfinancial.com. A live video webcast will be available on the Company’s website concurrent with the event. For those unable to join the live video webcast, a replay will be available on the
The number of forbearance plans declines by 71K, or 3.2%, since last Tuesday, according to Black Knight's McDash Flash Forbearance Tracker.As of June 1, some 2.12M, or 4% of, homeowners remain in forbearance plans including 2.4% of GSE, 7.1% of FHA/VA, and 4.7% of Portfolio/PLS loans, all of which fell...
PennyMac Financial Services, Inc. (NYSE: PFSI) today reported net income of $376.9 million for the first quarter of 2021, or $5.15 per share on a diluted basis, on revenue of $944.7 million. Book value per share increased to $51.78 from $47.80 at December 31, 2020.
PFSI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PFSIWant to do more research on PennyMac Financial Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
PennyMac Financial Services Inc (PFSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
PennyMac Financial Services Inc (PFSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
PennyMac Financial Services Inc (PFSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch