PennyMac Financial Services, Inc. (PFSI): Price and Financial Metrics
PFSI Stock Summary
- PFSI's current price/earnings ratio is 4, which is higher than only 9.43% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, PFSI has reported earnings growth of 377.2%, putting it ahead of 96.53% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PFSI comes in at -135.8% -- higher than that of just 4.77% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PFSI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UNTY, WEBK, TOL, EBSB, and MHO.
- PFSI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PennyMac Financial Services Inc's official web site, go to ir.pennymacfinancial.com.
PFSI Stock Price Chart More Charts
PFSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.96||52-week high||$39.57|
|Prev. close||$17.25||52-week low||$13.14|
|Day high||$20.56||Avg. volume||968,659|
|50-day MA||$30.58||Dividend yield||2.78%|
|200-day MA||$30.03||Market Cap||1.57B|
PennyMac Financial Services, Inc. (PFSI) Company Bio
PennyMac Financial Services is a specialty financial services firm with a comprehensive mortgage platform and integrated business focused on the production and servicing of U.S. mortgage loans and the management of investments related to the U.S. mortgage market. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Moorpark, California.