PennyMac Financial Services, Inc. (PFSI): Price and Financial Metrics
PFSI Stock Summary
- For PFSI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.53% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, PFSI has reported earnings growth of 191.37%, putting it ahead of 93.67% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PFSI comes in at -65.71% -- higher than that of only 5.12% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PennyMac Financial Services Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IEC, DCO, KFRC, SPXC, and BBSI.
- Visit PFSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ir.pennymacfinancial.com.
PFSI Stock Price Chart More Charts
PFSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.97||52-week high||$34.74|
|Prev. close||$33.96||52-week low||$20.22|
|Day high||$34.21||Avg. volume||376,734|
|50-day MA||$33.34||Dividend yield||1.41%|
|200-day MA||$27.73||Market Cap||2.66B|
PennyMac Financial Services, Inc. (PFSI) Company Bio
PennyMac Financial Services is a specialty financial services firm with a comprehensive mortgage platform and integrated business focused on the production and servicing of U.S. mortgage loans and the management of investments related to the U.S. mortgage market. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Moorpark, California.