PennyMac Financial Services, Inc. (PFSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PFSI POWR Grades
- PFSI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 80.04% of US stocks.
- PFSI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 169 days.
- PFSI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
PFSI Stock Summary
- PFSI's current price/earnings ratio is 2.82, which is higher than only 2.17% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PennyMac Financial Services Inc is higher than it is for about 89.93% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -44.39%, PennyMac Financial Services Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.79% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PFSI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TWNK, AMRC, VRTS, GFF, and NXST.
- Visit PFSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ir.pennymacfinancial.com.
PFSI Valuation Summary
- PFSI's price/earnings ratio is 2.6; this is 76.36% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 101 months, PFSI's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
- PFSI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 101 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PFSI.
PFSI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 513.23%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 162.99%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 653.97%.
The table below shows PFSI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PFSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PFSI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.08% of graded US stocks.
- PFSI's asset turnover comes in at 0.131 -- ranking 41st of 430 Banking stocks.
- UVSP, WFC, and MRLN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PFSI.
The table below shows PFSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PFSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.71||52-week high||$71.52|
|Prev. close||$61.41||52-week low||$55.11|
|Day high||$61.88||Avg. volume||655,295|
|50-day MA||$67.22||Dividend yield||1.3%|
|200-day MA||$63.92||Market Cap||3.64B|
PennyMac Financial Services, Inc. (PFSI) Company Bio
PennyMac Financial Services is a specialty financial services firm with a comprehensive mortgage platform and integrated business focused on the production and servicing of U.S. mortgage loans and the management of investments related to the U.S. mortgage market. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Moorpark, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
PFSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFSI Latest Social Stream
View Full PFSI Social Stream
Latest PFSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PennyMac Financial Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFSI as an investment opportunity.
PennyMac (PFSI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Founded in 2008, PennyMac is a national home mortgage lender with more than 2 million customers and more than 7,000 employees across 16 locations. The company ranked No. 4 on Fortune’s list of the 100 Fastest-Growing Companies in the world for 2021.
PennyMac Financial Services, Inc. Announces Date for Release of Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2021 Results
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif., January 27, 2022--PennyMac Financial Services, Inc. (NYSE: PFSI) will announce results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2021 in a news release to be issued after the market close on Thursday, February 3, 2022. The release will be available online at www.ir.pennymacfinancial.com.
In this article, we discuss the billionaire Michael Platt’s stunning performance in 2021 and his top 10 stock picks. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Billionaire Michael Platt’s Stunning Performance in 2021 and His Top 5 Stock Picks. Few hedge fund managers have a background in art, […]
Investment company Wiley Bros.-aintree Capital, Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Lumen Technologies Inc, iShares Select Dividend ETF, SuRo Capital Corp, VMware Inc, Cedar Fair LP, sells Asana Inc, PennyMac Financial Services Inc, American Finance Trust Inc, Technology Select Sector SPDR ETF, Alteryx Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Wiley Bros.-aintree Capital, Llc.
PFSI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PFSIWant to do more research on PennyMac Financial Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
PennyMac Financial Services Inc (PFSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
PennyMac Financial Services Inc (PFSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
PennyMac Financial Services Inc (PFSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch