PennyMac Financial Services, Inc. (PFSI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PFSI's average cash flow over the past 5.76 years is greater than merely 2.04% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 296.96 -- higher than 99.72% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- PFSI is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 1.2% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PFSI's price: WPM, RGR, HLI, NAT and ATVI.
PFSI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of PFSI, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 86.45% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PFSI, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, PFSI provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than just 11.95% such stocks.
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; for PFSI, its beta is lower than 26.29% of stocks in the small-sized revenue class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, PennyMac Financial Services Inc's estimated return of -86.45% surpasses about 4.09% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
PFSI Dividend Chart
PFSI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PFSI Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on PFSI dividends?Want to do more research on PennyMac Financial Services Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
PennyMac Financial Services Inc Common Stock (PFSI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for PennyMac Financial Services Inc (PFSI) - Dividend Investor
PennyMac Financial Services Inc (PFSI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha