Procter & Gamble Company (The) (PG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PG POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where PG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PG is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- PG's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 23.67% of US stocks).
PG Stock Summary
- PROCTER & GAMBLE Co's market capitalization of $335,383,409,354 is ahead of 99.59% of US-listed equities.
- PROCTER & GAMBLE Co's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.83% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PG is more volatile than only 0.43% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PROCTER & GAMBLE Co, a group of peers worth examining would be DIS, BAC, MA, NVDA, and UNH.
- PG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PROCTER & GAMBLE Co's official web site, go to www.pginvestor.com.
PG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$135.54||52-week high||$146.92|
|Prev. close||$136.99||52-week low||$111.25|
|Day high||$137.00||Avg. volume||8,301,194|
|50-day MA||$132.91||Dividend yield||2.54%|
|200-day MA||$135.45||Market Cap||331.83B|
Procter & Gamble Company (The) (PG) Company Bio
Procter & Gamble manufactures and sells branded consumer packaged goods. The company operates through five segments: Beauty; Grooming; Health Care; Fabric Care and Home Care; and Baby, Feminine and Family Care. The company was founded in 1837 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
PG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that PROCTER & GAMBLE Co ranked in the 35th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PG, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 33.25 -- which is good for besting 89.08% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector with positive cash flow).
- PG's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 37.7% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PG Latest Social Stream
View Full PG Social Stream
Latest PG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PROCTER & GAMBLE Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PG as an investment opportunity.
Britain's Prince Harry and his wife Meghan's Archewell Foundation said on Tuesday it has entered into a multi-year partnership with consumer goods company Procter & Gamble aimed at building more compassionate communities. The partnership would focus on gender equality, creating inclusive online spaces and "resilience and impact" through sport, the non-profit group said in a statement. It did not offer financial details.
Athletes’ Impact Beyond the Field Takes Centre Stage in P&G’s Newest Olympic and Paralympic Games Campaign
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) today launched its Olympic and Paralympic Games Tokyo 2020 campaign inspired by the many Olympic and Paralympic athletes who are stepping up to take action for good, making a positive difference in their own communities and the world. These athletes are the focus in the latest chapter of the company’s worldwide "Lead with Love" consumer campaign, which unites P&G’s longstanding Citizenship efforts of Community Impact, Equality & Inclusion, and Environmental Sustainability. With the latest iteration of this campaign, P&G, in partnership with the International Olympic Committee (IOC), is using the Olympic and Paralympic Games platform to celebrate and inspire acts of good.
The Honest Company (HNST) is creating a new generation of all-natural, all-organic, healthy cleaning, household, and consumer products.
The number of India Inc employees reaching out to in-house counsellors and psychiatrists have more than doubled in a year as stressed staff seek help on issues ranging from death in the family to domestic violence.Executives of companies such as Hindustan Unilever, Procter & Gamble, Deloitte, MakeMyTrip, Tata Motors and EY said the number of employees using helplines and reaching out to counsellors and psychiatrists they roped after the Covid-19 outbreak have been growing steeply since April. They attribute it to the wider impact of the aggressive second wave of the pandemic.“The volume of calls in April 2021 was more than double the January 2021 volume,” said SV Nathan, partner and chief talent officer at Deloitte India. This has forced companies to outsource such sessions or hire more...
While it’s easy to get carried away with the speculation, investors should consider these safe stocks to hand down to their progeny.
PG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|