Procter & Gamble Company (The) (PG): Price and Financial Metrics
PG Stock Summary
- PG has a higher market value than 99.59% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $314,359,691,777.
- PG's went public 35.18 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PG is more volatile than just 6.65% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PROCTER & GAMBLE Co, a group of peers worth examining would be UNH, BAC, MA, DIS, and WMT.
- PG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PROCTER & GAMBLE Co's official web site, go to www.pginvestor.com.
PG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$126.58||52-week high||$146.92|
|Prev. close||$127.66||52-week low||$94.34|
|Day high||$128.99||Avg. volume||7,786,495|
|50-day MA||$133.08||Dividend yield||2.48%|
|200-day MA||$131.89||Market Cap||311.70B|
Procter & Gamble Company (The) (PG) Company Bio
Procter & Gamble manufactures and sells branded consumer packaged goods. The company operates through five segments: Beauty; Grooming; Health Care; Fabric Care and Home Care; and Baby, Feminine and Family Care. The company was founded in 1837 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
PG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that PROCTER & GAMBLE Co ranked in the 36th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PG, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 32.8 -- which is good for besting 90.89% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector with positive cash flow).
- PG's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 36.71% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PG Latest Social Stream
View Full PG Social Stream
Latest PG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PROCTER & GAMBLE Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PG as an investment opportunity.
Higher-yielding dividend and income-producing stocks could be about to get hammered, especially if Treasury rates continue to push higher. ETFs like the Utilities (XLU) and Consumer Staples (XLP) house many higher-yielding and income-producing stocks. But these two ETFs have been hit hard in recent days, and that's because of rising...
Procter & Gamble UK | Microban 24 - The New Disinfectant Brand Offering up to 24-Hour Bacteria Protection
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Introducing Microban 24, the new disinfectant brand from P&G. Launching today in the UK, the product range offers unrivalled protection against bacteria in homes, not only initially killing 99.9% of bacteria and select viruses1, including COVID-19 virus2 and flu virus3, but continuing to kill bacteria for up to 24 hours, even after multiple touches4. Almost half (47%5) of UK consumers believe that they’re getting long-lasting protection from their existing antibacte
Tide Loads of Hope Powered by Tide Cleaners Helps Lighten the Load for Texas Families Faced with Crisis
Tide Loads of Hope Powered by Tide Cleaners launches free laundry services across Texas in the wake of the devastating winter weather.
Procter & Gamble (PG) set its all-time intraday high on Nov. 9, 2020. Daily and weekly charts currently suggest downside risk.
Income from dividends can be an important part of a retirement plan. These companies will keep on giving.
PG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on PROCTER & GAMBLE Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!