Procter & Gamble Company (The) (PG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PG POWR Grades
- PG scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 96.95% of US stocks.
- PG's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- PG's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 23.12% of US stocks).
PG Stock Summary
- PG has a higher market value than 99.58% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $337,366,477,911.
- PG's went public 35.58 years ago, making it older than 92.74% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of PROCTER & GAMBLE Co's share price is greater than that of merely 0.46% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PROCTER & GAMBLE Co, a group of peers worth examining would be DIS, BAC, ASML, PYPL, and ADBE.
- PG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PROCTER & GAMBLE Co's official web site, go to www.pginvestor.com.
PG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, PG's price/sales ratio is 70.37% higher, now standing at 4.6.
- Over the past 243 months, PG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 0.6.
- PG's price/earnings ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PG.
PG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 5.93%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 56.56%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 60.91%.
The table below shows PG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$140.35||52-week high||$146.92|
|Prev. close||$139.79||52-week low||$121.54|
|Day high||$140.36||Avg. volume||8,343,832|
|50-day MA||$136.22||Dividend yield||2.49%|
|200-day MA||$135.39||Market Cap||343.61B|
Procter & Gamble Company (The) (PG) Company Bio
Procter & Gamble was founded in 1837, by William Proctor and James Gamble. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Procter & Gamble Co is a consumer goods company. The firm markets its products internationally through various channels which include mass merchandisers, grocery stores, membership club stores, drug stores, and department stores. Many of Proctor & Gamble’s products can be found in such stores as Target, Costco, Walmart, and Sam’s Club. The company sells a wide variety of products and its major and well-known brands include Olay, Old Spice, Gillette, Bounty, Bounce, Puffs, Charmin, Dawn, Febreeze, and Tide, among many others. The company has close to 100,000 employees and the current Chief Executive Officer is David S. Taylor.
PG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for PROCTER & GAMBLE Co with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that PROCTER & GAMBLE Co ranked in the 33th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 56.83%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of PROCTER & GAMBLE Co, consider:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 95.77% of its sector Consumer Defensive.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 8% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 23.63% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- PG's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 41.71% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PG Latest Social Stream
View Full PG Social Stream
Latest PG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PROCTER & GAMBLE Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PG as an investment opportunity.
Mr Zacchaeus Adedeji is the Executive Secretary, National Sugar Development Council (NSDC). A First Class Accounting graduate of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife and Harvard Kennedy School of Government, Adedeji was the Corporate Finance Manager (Accounting, Treasury and Internal Control) for West Africa at Procter & Gamble. The former Commissioner for Finance, Oyo State, in 
On July 30, investors will get a flood of valuable data about the health of Procter & Gamble's (NYSE: PG) business. P&G's growth slowdown has already arrived. Not only are consumers spending less time around the home now, but they're also working through pantry holdings that are already packed with P&G's home-care and cleaning essentials.
Global Consumer Healthcare Market 2021 Future Set to Massive Growth with High CAGR value | Market Players: Johnson & Johnson, Bayer Healthcare, GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi, Pfizer, Boehringer Ingelheim, Abbott Laboratories, Merck, Nestle, Novartis, Procter & Gamble, Amway, Danone, BASF, DSM, Mylan, Herbalife, Kellogg, American Health, Sun Pharma, Takeda Pharmaceuticals, Teva Pharmaceuticals, Taisho
The report on Global Consumer Healthcare Market has been provided by researchers for a detailed understanding of market performance over an estimated period of time set from 2021 to 2026. However, this report has introduced a brief overview to provide the reader with better information on this report. This brief description contains a basic definition 
P&G (PG) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
No summary available.
PG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|