Procter & Gamble Co. (PG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PG POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where PG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.21% of US stocks.
- PG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PG ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
PG Stock Summary
- PG has a market capitalization of $347,397,559,969 -- more than approximately 99.67% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 771.67, PROCTER & GAMBLE CO is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.63% of US stocks.
- PROCTER & GAMBLE CO's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.49% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PROCTER & GAMBLE CO are MA, JPM, BAC, WMT, and KO.
- Visit PG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pginvestor.com.
PG Valuation Summary
- PG's price/sales ratio is 4.3; this is 104.76% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- PG's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PG.
PG Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 154.39%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -14.8%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 2.29%.
The table below shows PG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.35% of graded US stocks.
- PG's asset turnover comes in at 0.648 -- ranking 40th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- CLX, SCL, and FOSL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PG.
The table below shows PG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$150.61||52-week high||$165.35|
|Prev. close||$149.25||52-week low||$122.18|
|Day high||$150.77||Avg. volume||7,406,358|
|50-day MA||$134.89||Dividend yield||2.45%|
|200-day MA||$144.68||Market Cap||359.28B|
Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Company Bio
Procter & Gamble was founded in 1837, by William Proctor and James Gamble. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Procter & Gamble Co is a consumer goods company. The firm markets its products internationally through various channels which include mass merchandisers, grocery stores, membership club stores, drug stores, and department stores. Many of Proctor & Gamble’s products can be found in such stores as Target, Costco, Walmart, and Sam’s Club. The company sells a wide variety of products and its major and well-known brands include Olay, Old Spice, Gillette, Bounty, Bounce, Puffs, Charmin, Dawn, Febreeze, and Tide, among many others. The company has close to 100,000 employees and the current Chief Executive Officer is David S. Taylor.
Most Popular Stories View All
PG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PG Latest Social Stream
View Full PG Social Stream
Latest PG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PROCTER & GAMBLE CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PG as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a look at 12 best ESG stocks to buy now. If you want to see more best ESG stocks to buy now, go directly to 5 Best ESG Stocks To Buy Now. ESG investing is one of the biggest trends in all of Wall Street. ESG stands for environmental, […]
Today's Research Daily features new research reports on 16 major stocks, including The Procter & Gamble Company (PG), The Coca-Cola Company (KO) and The Progressive (PGR).
In this article, we discuss the 11 safe consumer stocks for a retirement stock portfolio. If you want to read about some more consumer stocks, go directly to Retirement Stock Portfolio: 5 Safe Consumer Stocks to Consider. Consumer stocks are generally considered one of the safest investments at the stock market because of their predictable […]
CINCINNATI, November 29, 2022--Andre Schulten, Chief Financial Officer of The Procter & Gamble Company (NYSE:PG) will be a featured speaker at the Morgan Stanley Global Consumer & Retail Conference on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 8:00 A.M. Eastern Time (ET).
With 65% institutional ownership, The Procter & Gamble Company (NYSE:PG) is a favorite amongst the big guns
If you want to know who really controls The Procter & Gamble Company ( NYSE:PG ), then you'll have to look at the...
PG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|