Procter & Gamble Company (The) (PG): Price and Financial Metrics
PG Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $296,938,200,555, PROCTER & GAMBLE Co has a greater market value than 99.72% of US stocks.
- PROCTER & GAMBLE Co's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.38% of US equities in our set.
- PG's current price/earnings ratio is 69.2, which is higher than 90.54% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PROCTER & GAMBLE Co, a group of peers worth examining would be BAC, XOM, T, MA, and WMT.
- PG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PROCTER & GAMBLE Co's official web site, go to www.pginvestor.com.
PG Stock Price Chart More Charts
PG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$124.57||52-week high||$125.77|
|Prev. close||$124.66||52-week low||$86.74|
|Day high||$125.76||Avg. volume||7,619,575|
|50-day MA||$121.68||Dividend yield||2.39%|
|200-day MA||$113.64||Market Cap||310.65B|
Procter & Gamble Company (The) (PG) Company Bio
Procter & Gamble manufactures and sells branded consumer packaged goods. The company operates through five segments: Beauty; Grooming; Health Care; Fabric Care and Home Care; and Baby, Feminine and Family Care. The company was founded in 1837 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.